/nba/ General: Spurs Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961340365914611712
youtube.com/watch?v=5blOBR-Kh6c
yahoo.com/sports/warriors-star-draymond-green-directs-nsfw-rant-female-referee-152437640.html
sports.yahoo.com/russell-westbrook-thunder-believe-guys-anything-world-213546626.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is Kawhi not dead?

>Spurs Edition

what do we do now larry? our team is shit

i miss timmy. this is a bleak time.

do y'all think the knicks make any more moves before the deadline tomorrow? this deadline so far in general has been quiet i expected another trade today by now

not at all

PG staying in OKC Laker bros.

Look at how happy he looked after the game.

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/961340365914611712

>Lou Williams Agrees To Three-Year, $24M Extension With Clippers

that hernangomez trade was dumb for both parties, good job

>Talked to someone close to Lou Williams. At the end of the day he loved playing for the Clippers and didn't want to go thru the hassle of FA and moving even if it meant a little bit more of pay increase. 4 teams in 4 years will do that.

can't blame him for signing that extension. dude has the green light to go out and play his game, plus he is a millionaire living in LA. would of been fun to watch him light it up for a contender this year though.

Wew

Pippen and Jordan 2.0

I want to get into basketball, but I don't know the rules and I don't know what team to root for

Root for the Warriors. They're the best and also built, not bought, despite what some inbred hicks in a certain flyover state will tell you.

>but I don't know the rules
put the ball in the other teams hoop. if you want to start watching i would ask Sup Forums what the best game of the night is, and hit up /r/nbastreams on plebbit for a free stream. you will pick up rules and other stuff as you watch and ask questions on here

you could also pick a team based on your location which is what anyone who isn't a fag would do.

I live in Syracuse ny. I guess the 76ers used to be here, I could root for them

you could root for them. sixers are certainly trending up and look to be in the playoffs this year. you also have the knicks and nets as new york teams. although as a knicks fan i can tell you that it is suffering. the nets are bad and have been for a while. one thing is for sure - if you were to be a nets fan now nobody would be able to call you a bandwagoner. carmelo anthony also led cuse to a title and was a knick for a very long time. maybe that connection pushes you into the NYK pit of despair.

Bakayoko should stick to basketball from now on, it is wise choice on his part

i crunchered some numbers and last night the raptors starters scored 52 points and the raptors bench scored 59 (if i have the right source for the scoring). your starters can get murdered by any big name player if your bench produces like that against the opposing teams bench. there were also points in the second/third i think where kyrie irving was put on against the bench leaving lowry against a much weaker player on the rotation. obviously the raptors won't have a productive bench and 3 point shooting every night but did casey unironically figure out how to fuck with power teams when you aren't that great? is this the future strategy against meme chuckers? am i dumb? discuss

This is the most underrated player in the NBA right now, say something nice about his 20/10 every night

Knicks fans are typically pretty smart basketball fans, so I suggest going with 76ers for you.

>if your bench produces like that against the opposing teams bench.

but this literally doesn't matter in the playoffs since the starters will be playing most of the game anyway

You're dumb. End of discussion.

dario was great in the olympics and i enjoyed watching him. none of my friends believed me when i said he was great.

Leave the Warriors to us. Melo is Yamcha btw.

>Knicks fans are typically pretty smart basketball fans

Leave losing in 5 to OKC

Not really, because the Raptors could play their regular rotations and if the opposing starters don't dominate the Raptors bench they can just keep them out and bring in a fresh Lowry and DeRozan to take them over the top.

It's all about putting out what ever player works and matchups well.

Your ass is mad lmao

Who is the 2nd best player on the Cavs right now (with Kevin Love out)?

Channing

Pockets on jump, Luol Deng

Posted like Ibaka, got your wifey runnin' brains

*chimps in your direction*

LeBeta

Cedi Osman

Do you think paul pierce and tmac like Brian windhorst

100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist (what?)
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist (brr)
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist (ooh)
100 on my wrist, 80 on my wrist
D Rose, D Rose, D Rose, D Rose

Can’t wait till my lakies sign him

lmao fuck out of here nigga whyd booker go to the bum lakers. who do they even have?

ingram the push-off god? hahah lakies are garbage for years to come

yeah no

It's kobes fault tho

rip timmy

time to stop posting, friend. it's for your own good. me and ck are committed to /nba/'s mental health, we'll find you some help and they'll put you back on the path to success...provided the DK earnings don't run dry

Why don't Cavs try starting Calderon again? He played good on both ends.

>only 1 game behind the fraud Celshits #1 seed after their meme win streak at the beginning of the season against shit teams
>Celshits lose by 20 to my rapties yesterday
>literally every sports talk show doesn't mention shit about that
>only talk about LeBald and how the Cavs suck

what the flying fuck?????

>ingram
>push off

>time to stop posting, friend.
make me faggot

he literally pushes off every time he drives lmao

No? I see him stiff arming dudes when he goes to dunk but lots of guys do that, Blake Griffin in particular. I don't see him pushing off on drives though.

Brian Windhorst on LeBatard said that the Cavs team meeting where Lebron yelled at officials and everyone yelled at Kevin Love was basically the worst team meeting since the early-80s cocaine era in the NBA

lol that team is so fucked

Why the fuck did they yell at love

>no news

Making a thread isn't for everyone.

>request trade from Knicks
>go to a team with Zeller, Howard, Kaminsky all ahead of him

first game on in 11 lads

"Fuck, man... I'm tired."
t. nba nigger

wypipo need to know dey place in front of kangz

Like Walton said Lonzo Ball will try to do non-contact, game-speed type of work today with assistant coach Miles Simon. If Ball feels pain, the team will back off but Ball will try to push it a bit more today. He still remains out and will not play OKC tomorrow.

wtf is going on?

>wtf is going on
He'd be scoring 100 a night if his dad was there to coach him.

Yuru Camp is kind of boring.

lonzo is pregnant. he's having a son

>tell his dad to fuck off
>the pick you tanked for busts
solid strategy!!!!

He's had conditioning issues since the draft, Lakers played him too long without rest because there's no there capable PG on the roster. Those two issues combined, not surprised he's hurt. Personally, I'd wager his shoes being an issue too.

It's fine though, the Lakers aren't going to the playoffs and post-ASG they will have one of the easiest schedules in the league. No need to rush him, especially with Ingram playing point.

Evan turner plays sf

youtube.com/watch?v=5blOBR-Kh6c

Colin says LeBron will join the Lakers for his brand haha

>players from before cap increase get paid less than those who made new deals after the increase
w o a h

It's a fucking mess man. First I put the blame on Perry and mills for stacking a team with centers. 2nd I blame hornacek for not giving willy playing time and 3rd I blame Willy himself for bitching to the media after every game about his minutes as a 23 year old 2nd rounder. The entire organization are rotten to the core man. Nothing will change unless Dolan is gone and that's beating a dead horse

He's played 2 more mpg than Tatum, and 1 more mpg than Mitchell. He's just injury prone.

maybe they should have taken a better player with the pick lol

Why does anyone pay any attention to what that guy says. The only thing that he ever does is just say things that dumb sports fans want to hear. He doesn't have any sources and he doesn't have any insight.

Problem is the Lakers don't want him now, I think Colin is legit retarded desu, his logic kinda makes sense but his conclusion isn't right

I like it, guess cause I'm into camping and hiking and I can relate with wanting to camp alone

AOTS is defintely A Place Further Than The Universe though, Takagi is cute but also a little boring, the manga was better imo...it's a hard format to adapt

Tatum and Mitchell don't have conditioning issues, Mitchell might be the best conditioned rookie in years

>AOTS is defintely A Place Further Than The Universe though, Takagi is cute but also a little boring, the manga was better imo...it's a hard format to adapt
i'd agree unconditionally if it weren't for violet evergarden and hakumei to mikochi. it's a nice season.

yahoo.com/sports/warriors-star-draymond-green-directs-nsfw-rant-female-referee-152437640.html

Draymond got caught saying "She's a fucking bitch" to the female ref before he was ejected. He's most likely getting fined for it by the league office.

LMAO

Mitchell played 3 years in college and is older than most rookies (in addition to his athleticism). People need to pay more attention to how old rookies are because it's a huge factor in how they play.

Can we agree that Darling in the Franxxx is kiddie shit?

I don't know why, but I have this conspiracy theory MJ set all this up to get PG to OKC after he won MVP and signed the Jordan contract. MJ has been really close and outspoken about Westbrook for the last 2 years.

good

It's for mature adults with mature sexual subtexts.

Also it's AOTY

umm no sweetie that's sora yori, its /nba/ approved

Post a bigger bust

If MJ could do all that then the hornets wouldn't be so shit and loaded with terrible contracts

zion williamson

Hornets were already fucked before he bought the team, it's going to take a long time to fix that shit.

Talking to players who revere you as a God and convince them to do certain things that make sense is a little bit more easy.

>2018
>0
>1
>8

This. Great Player =/= Great Front Office

See also: Isiah Fucking Thomas

>boring SOL shit
>AOTY

Fultz
Bennett is at least a viable G-League player.

it's another
>garbage team thinks they're the warriors and do immediate 3s and miss all of them
great!

Jordan has owned Charlotte for almost a decade now. It does not take 10 years to become a decet team. Hell even when Hinkie was outright tanking at least he was stockpiling draft picks and had a ton of cap to spend. There is no excuse for Charlotte to be as fucked up as they are

> Through the sometimes maddening starts and stops, Westbrook has never given up on the potential of this group.

>“Always got confidence,” Westbrook told Yahoo Sports. “Never lose confidence in my teammates and myself. It’s ups and downs during the season, and I believe in these guys more than anything in the world.”
sports.yahoo.com/russell-westbrook-thunder-believe-guys-anything-world-213546626.html

This kid has so much damn heart, how could you possibly hate him? I just don't understand it bros. He's like AI, Kobe, and so many other greats all in one body. The dude is the underdog kid that had no place in the NBA rising up the ranks and putting his body and soul into the game.

Thoughts

does anybody have a recommended youtuber for me please?
I only watch BBALLBREAKDOWN and that's about it, need more content

>Nets
>Cloppers

the benefits of being in big cities

Do you honestly think Jordan runs the show after what happened in Washington? MJ just lets the basketball executives and GM run the show while he focuses on his company and plays golf bro.

The same company owns both the Nets and Barclays Center, kinda like the Knicks arrangement.

this pistons/nets game is quite possibly the worst game of the season so far

>real estate

>Lonzo not playing against Westbrook once this year
ffs

He was specifically head of basketball operations when he was a minority owner. He's taken a step back since then but he's still responsible for hiring the people who run the team now. Either way the team being a shitshow is still his fault whether it be directly like in the past or indirectly now