Why are there so many liberal in Hollywood? Why do liberals seem to be more successful in life?

Why are there so many liberal in Hollywood? Why do liberals seem to be more successful in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTirUr_oJZQ
imdb.com/name/nm1625338/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They arent more successful, just more outspoken. Conservatives don't feel the need to shove their opinions down your throat 24/7

>Conservatives don't feel the need to shove their opinions down your throat 24/7

>Conservatives don't feel the need to shove their opinions down your throat 24/7

Thank m8 I needed a good laugh

Ben has all your answers

youtube.com/watch?v=NTirUr_oJZQ

>Conservatives don't feel the need to shove their opinions down your throat

those are religious extremists

theres a difference between those and people who are actually constitutional conservative and respect the first amendment

>15 Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums a day

>muh pol
>actually counts how many threads trigger him

Who cares. Get a fucking.

You have to go back

If you look at the history of how the Hollywood film industry began, it makes sense.

In the very early days of film pre-1910, the center for film production was in New Jersey and dominated by Thomas Edison, who charged fees for people to use his cameras. If they did not pay those fees, he would send out people to confiscate or destroy their equipment, and he was not shy about issuing lawsuits. In 1910, D.W. Griffith went out to LA to film some things and accidentally stumbled upon Hollywood, a small rural community outside the city. He was impressed with how pleasant all of the people and the natural surroundings were, and told everyone about it when he got back. Very soon after, to avoid the wrath of Edison by not paying his fees, studios started moving there.

So basically, Hollywood was started by a bunch of cheapskate film studios who did not want to follow the rules, and went to a place where there would be no consequences for not following those rules.

Calm down, my guy. Did I hit a touchy point there? All I'm doing is pointing out that conservatives being less outspoken, as the user claimed, is objectively false. Sorry if that triggers your sensitive political identity.

>muh pol
who else would be making political threads? Sup Forums?
>actually counts how many threads trigger him
... or just threw out a random ballpark number lol.

I get this is bait but fuck it. Look around you in real life. How many successful people (salary 100k per year at least) do you know? How many of them are liberal?

Leftism is the official ideology of brainwashed sheep and main tool of the (((people))) who control morons with it. Movies are a great way of brainwashing people.

That bitch is totally asking for it.

What are some movies that were made for brainwashing?

You dumb fuck,can't you read?

imdb.com/name/nm1625338/

>not realizing both groups of people are equally as cancerous and retarded and should be burned alive

I have several family members that make that much. All are conservative.

Everything that pushes diversity in an extreme way, everything that normalizes degeneracy, everything that says transgender """"people"""" aren't complete freaks who need locked up.

So, you know, everything in the last five years or so.

>Conservatives don't feel the need to shove their opinions down your throat

What are some examples of degeneracy?

>tried to ban music
>tried to ban films
>tried to ban gaming as a whole
>tried to ruin comedians

Conservakeks are way worse than librulz.

He means faggots, user.

His sex life most likely.

literally anything he doesn't like.

Yes, this...

And since he's a whiny NEET edgelord, that covers almost everything.

Hollywood is a business first and fore most. There are more younger people watching movies and television, becoming faux journalists or even low grade celebrities just by having access to the internet. As it turns out, most younger people have very liberal ideas and views so hollywood panders towards them. 40-50 years ago it was the opposite, more adults (hard working, blue collar conservative adults) were the ones going to the movies and we saw more john waynes and steve Mcqeens and their subsequent movies. Now, not only are their way more outputs for film and media (so much so they are having a hard time keeping up) but they pander towards the teens and young adults because its almost always less controversy and free brownie points. Add that with the carefree lifestyle of any celebrity who can afford to be liberal but not actual work and live and middle class lifestyle and they'll tell you how great it is to be liberal

and theyre not more successful, unless they are rich from it or can make a career out of it like being a college professor. Those few may be successful because they lucked out, but 90% of liberals I knew out grew that shit and most of their liberal ideals when they left college and started having to pay bills for themselves