Animekino doesn't exis-

>Animekino doesn't exis-

dubs

Alien 9 > Narutaru >>>>>>> shit >>>>> PMMM

Check this out

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't be.

Why would anyone be scared to post on Sup Forums? It's practically babbys first board.

Anime can never be kino. Even the so-called "great" ones do not so much as graze the aesthetic and philosophical heights of cinema and literature. It's a trash genre made for East Asian teenagers and white manchildren with short attention spans.

No YOU check this out.

>uses the word "kino"
>can instantly be dismissed as a retard

Thank God for the guy that started the meme, makes it so easy to separate the smart people from the retarded lol dude ironic memesters who need to attach themselves to the latest word meme like the dumb parrots they are

t. Sup Forumsedditor that will defend them when he needs to justify spamming cartoons outside of there

I hate when fags talk like one of those is amazing, specially welcome to the NHK

This. Memes and fashion fads are the perfect way to spot retards and simply ignore or avoid them and their worthless opinions

Cinema doesn't have particularly great aesthetic or philosophical depth though, but sure japanese works don't tend to come close to the depth of western writing. Most likely this is because scripture was tightly controlled and Japan is a monoculture so they had less inspiration. Also Japs basically have a western education that leans heavily towards STEM rather than the arts, so its fairly obvious that jap authors would have weaker grasps of creative and philosophical contexts. Where Japanese writing is inspired by historic events, an example being nuclear apocalypse or disaster events, it is often very good.

tl;dr Japanese works have less depth than western written works but not cinema but they are innovative with settings and at the end of the day just fun and appealling.

>using a bait image

which anime does Sup Forums like, anyway?

I wish plebs from Sup Forums and Sup Forums would stop invading our board.

You know you're in for some pretentious shit when the title's in latin

These people aren't from Sup Forums. It's all Sup Forums
Sup Forums posters know that this board isn't for cartoons much like actual Sup Forums posters

Sup Forums is a shit board full ledditors

>narutaru
>not Bokurano
kys my man

>99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about.

this

>oh no, i'd rather talk about modern pedo bait than talk about classics just cause they're newer and cause i'm a pedo myself

All anime is shit you faggot
except Redline, that movie is anikino

That Western narrative sounds boring. If I wanted realistic characters I'd talk to people in person.

>oh no, I'd rather talk about "classic" anime that has been discussed to death for decades and post about it on a board that isn't about anime because I'm too scared to post on the board that is

>anikino

Aniki, go back to sleep!

okay...
NOT