My girlfriend says I have very small balls, is this true?

My girlfriend says I have very small balls, is this true?

Attached: 20191118_165229.jpg (3178x2988, 1.31M)

stfu pussy

I hadn't really thought about ball size until she mentioned it, and now I think about it all the time.

wtf does she care. tell her that her pussy is big.

It cropped up in conversation, apparently she really likes big balls.

yeah and a really small and ugly dick, but that doesnt mean youre unfuckable to everyone!

Larp, no girl likes balls

see if she likes these

Attached: 564_1000.jpg (563x1000, 52K)

I dunno, she does go into some detail about it, regularly.

Hmmmm...who thinks...was him..?

Attached: 1011573135063915.jpg (1390x1129, 97K)

Then why is she with you?

Eww wtf why is it so long?

you mean no girl likes your balls....plenty of them love mine

Oh, my winning personality, I guess. She just mentions how she misses big balls during sex, she finds them sexy.

I asked her and she said they are OK, they are bigger than mine, but she prefers bigger.

dump that bitch

lol fuck off with this beta male bullshit. you don't have the balls to show your girl you're on Sup Forums asking other fags about your balls.....the proof is already in the thread on your lack of balls

based

Sorry you're triggered dude, it's a choice between asking you guys or.... who?

dont give a fuck if you ask, but dont act like shes sitting there with you evaluating other balls that random fags send over. we aint dumb m8

Who in the fuck cares about ball size lmao
I have tiny balls. My left one is half the size of my right one and my GF sucks both every time without complaint.

It's not that big of a deal and not something you can change anyway (except probably nofap/edging everyday with tons of water) I noticed no difference.

For what its worth, small ball size is correlated with better fathers.

to be fair you dick is also small

they're kinda small, so what? I like them

Fair enough. And you're right, she isn't. But I did message her, I am curious about the whole thing.

I agree, it's not something I care about as such, rather I am curious as I have never really thought about it.

Thanks lol

That's pretty much what the gf says, but she prefers (and misses) bigger balls.

imagine having a gf that constantly reminds you she wants something you dont have nor have control over

retarded cuck

tell her you miss big tits and tight pussy and that hers is loose which is fine but tigher would be better and those big tits would be so nice to paly with, too bad she doesnt have any

youre a faggot

this guy has the answer, you are a faggot op. go suck some fat hairy balls

They are small, but they go with your "very small" cock; so it's okay.