Reminder that the US should be in the World Cup this year

Reminder that the US should be in the World Cup this year.

>this counts as a goal in Shitholeistan

we didn't get in because of a bad call.
we didn't get in because we weren't good enough, period. end of story.

TRIPADVISOR
AND
TRIVAGO

Fuck I didn't even know we weren't in the Cup until now. I was actually forward to watching it with spee after the last WCs memefest. This sucks.

Yeah we're bad but we still should have qualified over >a fucking CANAL

>when the best of MLS cant beat Troubadour and Trombone
We would have sucked in Russia.

From what I've read we really shouldn't. If we were a good team we wouldn't be fighting for a wildcard spot.

Lol don't get confused here folks.

Our talent level was not the problem.
it was our cavalier entitled attitude.

this was the best collection of American players ever. They just never thought theyd actually be in trouble until it was too late.

Same with Chile
Same with Holland.
Same with ghana

>Our talent level was not the problem
Kill yourself Doyle.

whats a doyle?
no one is retarded enough to think theres ever been a more talented group.
That's the way generations work retard.
The US just didn't give a shit early enough.

I'm upset I won't be able to watch matches at 4AM, 7AM and 10AM. Awful disappointment. And the times are going to be all shitty for 2022 also. Fucking weak.

Our talent level besides two starters and one washed up super sub is shit.

>a more talented group
Altishit, Bradley, Bedoya, Zardes, McCarty, old man Howard etc. They're all fucking garbage. Kill yourself, Doyle

Nah, talent is fine.
Beat Panama 4 0.
it was the attitude.
this isn't rocket science folks.

>trinidad and tamago

>there are mls shills who still defend the train wreck of a team that failed to beat Timmy and Tommy
Everyone was terrible besides Pulisic.

again, what the fuck is a doyle you retard.
Zardes and Bedoya shouldn't be there, sure.
The rest, absolutely fine.
No question. More talented group than ever.
I swear to Christ you guys are clueless sometimes.

>Beat Panama 4-0
Is that your standard of success Doyle? Kill yourself

how did you become.. such a pussy.

>The rest, absolutely fine
Kill yourself, Doyle.

No McKennie, no Williams, no Miazga or Carter-Vickers, no Jonathan Gonzalez. Instead we let a washed up senile jew Yorker fatfuck pick his My Little Soccer boys camp of losers and we paid the price. Anyone saying it was an "attitude" problem is retarded.

yeah this is mostly true, they didn't give a shit throughout the whole hex. also, MLS has strengthened the other countries a lot.

Kill yourself, Doyle.

Nah, you just don't know what you're talking about.
I cant believe how dumb you guys are sometimes.
its like you get passionate about shit you've never watched. Like you know how to compare these players.

what are you going to do start Williams or fucking Mckennie in Mexico city?
Absolutely retarded.

Miazga? Carter Vickers? Jonathan Gonzalez?
Jesus fucking Christ
Theyre not fucking ready you absolute imbeciles.

Good god, you guys criticize the coaches and you say this shit this stupid and want people in the know to take you seriously?
bizarre.

Kill yourself Doyle

Absolutely this. These guys should have been called up for the last 3 hex games. Miazga and CCV should have been the Gold cup CB partnership so they would have been the backup defence.

>Jonathan Gonzalez
Still angry we lost him all because US soccer wants to market washed up mls trash

What the fuck is this meme?
If only good countries should qualify then the entire class would just be Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France, England, and Spain. The rule is the top 3 CONCACAF teams go to the World Cup and the US should have been 3rd. We were robbed.

Im not arguing about the ghost goal, Im just saying that we should never have been in that position and had we gone to Russia we would have been fucking garbage with a dysfunctional MLS squad of fuck ups under an old geezer like Arena

>The rule is the top 3 CONCACAF teams go to the World Cup and the US should have been 3rd.
We're the US m8 and we know better than anybody that if you ain't first, you're last. Our scrub team should dominate in CONCACAF but we continually lose to tiny islands with no toilets. Until our team stops sucking dick and can win at home, we don't deserve to compete with the big dogs.

This, unironically.

This

mls sucks

Tbh it shouldnt come down to some bullshit spic shit like that. The US doesnt deserve a WC birth unless it truly earns it of its own doing

no one in the US cares about the World Cup though

>no one in my flyover shithole state filled with subhumans and niggers care about the World Cup

ftfy Cletus

Forgive us, Christian Pulisic. You were denied your rightful World Cup debut because the rest of your countrymen shit the bed.

> See all this posting about how hard HEX is
> shitting brix for the Honduras game
> Honduras fucking suck
> We dominate them away, really should have scored and they didn't have a single threatening attack
> Easily dispose of them at home

How shit are America LMAO

robbed of what? you played like shit most of qualifying. you werent entitled to anything. how about you actually perform in all your other matches instead of banking on a luckbox victory to barely squeak in.
you act like they wouldve performed well in the WC anyways, which they wouldnt have

The majority of Honduras' first division is literally at the level of the Mexican 3rd tier. Their players didn't have a chance to qualify over us because they're good, they had a chance because they actually played with passion, not entitlement. Our roster isn't the greatest but dear lord they thought they were already in the WC after beating Panama.

Do you think we'll at least qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics?

These dumb gringo fats never learn

>this was the best collection of American players ever
I don't know about that, but that's not saying much anyways.

>Same with Chile
>Same with Holland.
lol no

>Same with ghana
wat

i dont think you understand the point black man
hes saying holland, chile and ghana were all confident until shit started to hit the fan at the last second. which is true. and theyre all hoping to luck their way into the world cup in the last match

Chile was never confident, them qualifying for the past 2 WC was a lot more rarer than them not qualifying for this one.
Neverlands knew from the get go it was gonna be difficult as fuck, they had the most difficult group.
and how the fuck is fucking Ghana worth mentioning even?

ITT: le we don't care meme

>Being this mad

Netherland has probably the worst squad in their history. Can you name 5 good dutch players from top out your head? The 2002. fail was a suprise, not this.

>couldnt score until 54'
>other goals were only from penalties

Australia have shit forwards and they still had an easier time against them than we did. USA were a joke last year but its not surprising given it was Pulisic carrying 10 mediocre retards.

they both split a tie (0-0, 1-1), the US demolished them in the other game

embarrassing thread, not one person has legitimately talked about this since the week it happened. americans arent complainers about things like that, we recognize failures and address them. literally forgot that had happened.

Yeah, our squad was pure rubbish outside of an ageing Robben, zero consistency throughout, a clueless football association in the KNVB, and even more clueless head coaches, Hiddink who was far past it, and Blind who was just absolutely rubbish in every sense of that word. By the time the KNVB finally fired Blind after jobbing it against Bulgaria due to insisting to start a literal 16-year old with only three professional matches played as central defender in a crucial match that they couldn't afford to lose, they had already sealed their fate of failing to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, whatever Advocaat was trying to do. Honestly, Advocaat did his best, the style of football got a bit better, but Blind had already irreversibly sunk the fucking ship against Bulgaria.

Our talent Was unironically atrocious. It was Pulisic + 10 retards.

Just like Argentina is Messi +10 retards, except those retards have a decent keeper and can occasionally score

This, unironically

this isnt true lol. the argentina team is one of the most expensive in the world, dybala, higuain and di maria on their own is way over 200m of playing, you guys have maybe 20m of talent plus pulisic. its way worse than in 2010/14 where you had more good players

most woke nigga on Sup Forums rn #preach

brooks alone is 20m
but yeah, after that it's like wood for 5m, cameron for 2m, everyone else for pennies.

in its current format, the CONCACAF qualifiers are basically built around guaranteeing Mexico, USA, and the +1 in form oddball a place in the World Cup finals. This is why it was celebrated as such a huge relief/minor miracle when Mexico qualified via playoffs the last go round.
>what is this meme
If USA qualified, it’s fair to expect that Arena keeps his job... and in extension, continues his use of the national team to market MLS players (as he did in qualifiers).
Sure, nobody expects the United States to win the tournament.
>quarter finals is usually ‘exceeding’ expectations
Irregardless, fans and the USSF at the very least expect a performance that Americans can be proud of. Call me a cynic, or overly critical, but I can’t imagine Bruce Arena doing a satisfactory job.
See: World Cup 2006 performance, the last time Arena was in charge.

for people that are cucks who just want to see their team go home at the group stage sure, usa should of qualfied,

but for people like me who see no point in going to the world cup besides getting humilated on a grander scale , because we cant even beat trinidad and tobago , than no we shouldnt have qualfied

kek, tell me we have talent after i see a game with 4+ consecutive passes without losing the damn ball

>Toto and Tombola

meh, us soccer probably needed a wake-up call after stomping on caribbeans for years, also nobody wants to go to russia

what he gets for not choosing to play for glorious hrvatska

If USA qualified, it’s fair to expect that Arena keeps his job... and in extension, continues his use of the national team to market MLS players
that's a massive lie. everyone knew this squad wasnt good enough, including arena himself. he said 4 players on that field were shoo-ins for the cup and the rest he'd see about it.

Tfw going to World Cup
>no USA
Oh well mah heritage

>Sherri and Terri

>trappino and papito

>Trivago and Tarantino

>Trinity and Tabacco

>tortellini and tiramisù

>Thisflag & Thisposto

>Traps and Trannies

>but we continually lose to tiny islands with no toilets
kek

>tribilín y torombolo

Honduras didnt do shit either.

Guys guys guys let's be real here none of us care about soccer

We didnt ask you flyover trailer trash desu

Has that dude even been to Croatia? I've heard his dad speak and even he sounds like your typical suburban American dad.