Afro Brazilian Women

I need to share a great webbsite I've come across. It is called: "Black Women of Brazil." And as the name implies, it is intersectional. It looks at the struggles, hopes and aspirations of contemporary Brazilian women of color. It takes a critical lens at the so called "Racial Democracy" of which that nation prides itself. It is bold, captivating and enriching experience. Makes you question your own unknown privileges.

This is the future, soon the EU and the USA will be Brazil. This site is the canary in the coal mine-

blackwomenofbrazil.co/

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/int/thread-42445377.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is the future
I'm okay with this.

Juliana is mine

You have no idea what you're in for

Black is redundant all brs are black

Are you the swede that has a brazilian gf?

Black women are a minority and no one likes them, only brown or white women. Next question?

>swede

OP is a spic. Probably from Mexico or Argentina. It's the same Swedish flag in /lat/

> Next question?

krautchan.net/int/thread-42445377.html

Ha, die user toch.

I don't know. What they would be in Europe, except the fat disgusting girl? Arab?

I don't know anyone who likes black women here. That's why they cherrypick the ones with sharp features.

dibs on Tais
I think the Swedish spic is a Swedish girl

Ok, Sweden just a little advice for you: the next time you want to be progressive and piss whites use the amerimutt meme that has a higher chance of success, dont lay back at the disgrace that is my fucking country.

I've been to the site. It's pretty nice

>I don't know anyone who likes black women here.

I know several BR's who do.

Nobody likes these dark black women. They only like "black" women like Ildi Silva for example.

Yea, despite being a major part of the population and so, blacks are not a beauty and dream standart around here atleast (SP and south, i dunno the rest of the country).

The good thing atleast is that we 99,9% of the times kill ourselves due to crime, religion and social problems, we rarely see shit like eastern europe, africa or asia where everbody kill eachother beacuse racial and cultural motives

>major part

Major part my ass. Unless you live in Rio de Janeiro or Bahia (fun fact, these states are the only ones mentioned in this crap site). Major part everywhere is clearly brown.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, WH*TE IS FOUL

ah yes, i know that, but the line is very blurry for some unknow reasons, and we all know very well that for social benefits, they're all blacks 100%

>black is beautiful
>but unless we import some caucasian features like sharp noses no one will notice, it's all black anyway

You have plenty of black women in your country, Sweden, you don't need ours