archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Tev/qN+7HkuVBts4Af7lvA==/page/1/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qpM38s7vAqIZE9iHd88Frw/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/180 times/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much does this pay?
Asking for a friend.

That's just funny.

High level ad exec in NYC get $250K+

haha loosen up that tinfoil hat user! You need to relax, and what's better for having a good time and keeping your head straight than a good couple of hours in the theater seeing Guardians of the Galaxy 2™?? Preorder your tickets now! And bring friends!

I wish I could get paid for shitposting.

this explains EVERYTHING

>ginger cuck is a salesman
kek

pm'ed you about a job opportunity my friend

>not using an adblocker

leave him alone
he has to pay for his wifes kids too you jerk

nice reading comprehension, retard

post his full linkedin

Who is Jay Irwin?
Asking for a friend.

>account manager
You know he's not even close to being the heart and soul of Advertising right?

st

This, I haven't seen an ad in years. When I use my parents or idiot friends computers, it's like I'm browsing a different internet.

For me it's the McChicken®, the best fast food sandwich

Anyway, round about now I usually have a Pot Noodle.

There are so many shit threads on this website, even if something was being shilled, I probably wouldn't notice.

Reminder

>even if something was being shilled, I probably wouldn't notice
that's the whole point you goddamn fucking retarded nigger

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/67049940/#67049940
>only other thing that got a spoiler sticky was star wars which was also shilled
>unnatural "bvs is kino" meme
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Right so the shills hope I ignore their shit. Good stuff.

you aren't actually ignoring it, though.

The guy running Sup Forums for Hiroshima from NYC.

He's been the head moderator since like 2009.

BvS got a sticky because Marvel spics like you were spoiling it 24/7.

I have a degree in psych, fuck off.

You guys have no idea what resources they're putting into this. The taming of social media is all but a fact.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Marvel spics /
hmmmmmmm
are you part of gingers team or warners team?

Sure thing, shill

Is that his gf?

This was no secret. Paid Marvel shills were spoiling the movie so hard raiding every thread that the fucking mods had to intervene and stop. That's how disgusting the Disney shilling is and why it needs to be shut down. You're not half as subtle as you think you are, spics.

Sup Forumsacks hae uncovered a discord group too and theres even discussion about how black dongs are spammed

Why do you subscribe so much to company wars? That's pretty pathetic my man

>Normie platforms are full of advertising

Thanks tips

wtf

because he's a shill check it out here and archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/marvel paki/
he changed it to spic when people started calling him out for his script posting

What do you think Sup Forums is? A secret underground club that big corporations are completely oblivious to?

>gets called out as the marvel spic he is
>i-it's shills
You're so ignorant to just how obvious you are. Everyone sees. Nobody's blind here. Stop pretending.

Marvel shills were spoiling the movie even in unrelated threads though

Jesus christ, I suppose he could also be incredibly autistic though

U-UH NO MARVEL FRIENDS ARE GOOD GUYS THEY WOULD NEVER RESORT TO THAT, PLEASE REFER TO THE CLOSEST GOTG2 THREAD AND SHUT UP D-DKEK

I don't get it. This is about targeted ads.

>98 results
Nah that's a fanboy, this is a shill:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/Tev/qN+7HkuVBts4Af7lvA==/page/1/
See? 185 results, this guy is getting paid and the other is not

Autism: the post
also you act like there weren't a million DC threads to counter it as well

You have tape over your webcam. Please remove it.

Don't confuse shills with marketers.

185 times he attempted to DDOS some random people on Facebook and Twitter. If that ain't extreme buttmad shilling, I don't know what is. It's actually quite disturbing browsing Sup Forums knowing such complete nutjobs are browsing aswell. Would be best for all if such a person was put out of his misery.

What's the difference?

Definition? Shills pretend to be impartial.

>sponsored content has been widely exposed in random blogs with a few dozen readers
>t-they will never do that on Sup Forums, with thousands unique users everyday don't be paranoid

Everyone saying this is a shill

found it reading from your script again. your posts are all the same and replying multiple times isn't going to stop you being exposed again
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qpM38s7vAqIZE9iHd88Frw/
16 results and 3 of which have been today
again you're reading from your script archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/180 times/

>this buttmad that his mentally ill ass got exposed
Tell me, what is it that prompts someone to DDOS a person 180 times? Can you please answer this? Hello?

>there are people who don't use ad blocker

It's not just ads though you retard.

The script of exposing you as the mentally ill guy who posted 180 times that shit everytime people deny the shilling? Yeah you got me, I've read it a couple times here since we discovered you

Does this explain the power rangers threads and the dr who shit?

What is it then

why are you ignoring that you've been caught multiple times and now are using language used against you?
your image here shows that you've been on for 9 hours now(based on he archive link here: ) which also matches up with the amount of capeshit threads that get spammed whenever you're logged into your Sup Forums marketer pass account
>ad blocker will stop unnatural stuff like "tr8or"
it doesn't work like that just read above. these people are here to infantilize your mind with memes and groupthink

posts as well. viral advertising.

>this just in, advertisements are a thing

MIND = BLOWN

Such as?

Paying people to make forum posts, Sup Forums posts, tweets, hastags etc for products. How is this such a hard concept for you to understand? Modern advertising isn't just your classic newspaper ad.

Yes, also The Purge, The Babadook and the rest of nuhorror, all Netflix shit especially the capeshit ones (that shill claiming that we should support Iron Fist because the SJW were trashing it my fucking sides), Game of Thrones and capeshit movies, mainly MCU. Those are the usual suspects

I understand the concept, I'm asking for specific examples.

To be fair I probably single handedly made all 150 Logan threads because Laura was a qt.

Those weak enough to not be able to make up and control their own mind deserve to be manipulated.

picture related
these are also good examples

Please see a doctor.

doesn't matter, these idiots shill their shit here and have learned the posting patterns of autistic anons already. If they aren't bothered to post in this shithole, they create reddit accounts DEDICATED to shilling ads or asking friendly company image questions.

t. guy who browsed the front page a couple times and noticed that a couple AMAs were accounts dedicated to asking premade questions and were updooted to infinity

Please PLEASE see a doctor.

No, this is.

What's it like being this ignorant? This isn't even some tinfoil chemtrail shit.

We're onto you shill

someone needs to shoop a hot pocket in place of that drink

Everything even resembling company wars is shilling, everything. Console wars on Sup Forums, studio and franchise wars on Sup Forums, etc. They're thought to build brand loyalty, and they are being used here

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Honestly praying for you right now. Be well.

>cuck shoulders

JUST

>tfw actually kinda liked him and.thought he was a good shit poster
I hope this isn't true.

she's a fucking masseuse too. Paid to give men hand jobs.

>there are no shills here don't be crazy haha just be a good goy and go see the new spiderman flick!
Fuck off

Please see

It's funny because if you took away all those threads this board would be empty, I guess we're all a bunch of shills shilling to each other, also
>mainly mcu
fuck off shill

most people in those threads are saying the new spidey looks like shit, that's some real effective shilling.
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe threads are being made about things because they're new and popular?

Anyone got her bikini pic?

That scene was h*cka fre*king epic! Own the movie now on bluray/DVD

I purposely make positive threads about capeshit just to rile people up and get (you)s. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

That's the girl that cucked moot even after he was a supreme gentleman and carried her bags. Baldlord was also trying to whiteknight and get a piece.

yeah im not a shill either, i just make joke threads because they're epic trolling

pepe rules

do ads really work? or are ad agencies just really good con-men? because I dont buy any of the crap I see ads for

the thing to keep in mind is that most people are idiots

look for a bunch of YOU'LL FLOAT TOO shill posts in the coming months

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES IN*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

Anyway, That's funny.

What's funnier than this is that he's a fucking millionaire, fucking 10/10's left and right, and directing epic fucking movies while you ugly losers post on an imageboard all day and haven't even kissed a girl. I know why you hate him so much. It's because you're all jealous. You all want to be movie directors, but it won't ever happen in your pathetic lives because you don't have what it takes. Bay does, and that's why Bay gets paid the big bucks. Bay doesn't give a fuck about any of you or about this fucking Transformers bullshit (as he just showed) Keep jacking off to pictures of celebrities while they're the ones jacking Bay off. Fuck off, faggots.

Got this one. Covered, unfortunately.

This is literally just advertising

>puts content in a place where people who like similar content will most likely be

Are you retarded?

not him, but Sup Forums is an open secret that few people (let alone companies) are willing to engage with because of its reputation

Ads keep shit in the public eye
You're feeling hungry and want a drink. Do you buy sprite or Soda-lemon?

You need car insurance. Oh shit, one of the insurance songs is still in your head and you know the website address and the introductory deals

Things like this really help. The only issue is I don't know how they can possibly measure the "success" of advertising campaigns other than immediate increases in sales