What is the most detrimental influence on society?

What is the most detrimental influence on society?

and why is it single mothers?

single moms aren't an influence, they're a product

single worst societal influence is equality doctrine

I fail to see how this relates to politics, and doesn't break like three rules in the sticky.

Get a life, fag.

single mothers are simply a result of increased welfare
why would any women appeal to men for resources when they can grovel to the state and get it all handed to them

83% of all children in my country are born out of wedlock

64% of children are living with a single parent, the huge mayority of that being single moms.

I finnaly understood why my country is filled with such a fucking shit society. I blame women, i blame them all for being retarded and going for the chads(chads here are the narcos or guys with a lot of money, not a handsome guy). These men will abuse them, fill them with children, and then leave them, they are lucky if they dont get thrown acid into their faces too.

I dont know how can i help to fix this situation.

Social media is the worst influence. Anonymous sites like this one are a countervailing force.

Before anyone says "muh poverty, muh social inequality", take a look at bolivia, they are poor as fuck, even more so than Colombia, and they dont get those digits.

Also here there is absolutely no wellfare for single moms, they resign to a life of hardships cause most men arent cucks and will not want them. And with this in mind, they still have from 4 to 7 children.

More like none whites but ok

>tfw your mom is a camwhore

It takes a real man to raise someone elses kids. Date some single mothers and find one with smart and attractive kids that you can leach of their success in life.

Its not like your genes are worth preserving like whites.

poor kid

fuck I am diamonds hard

Why don't you marry a single mother, Sup Forums? You can finally have a positive influence on society.

Pic related.

woah, are single mothers carcinogenic?

That's one hot mom, bet the kid masturbates to her now.

Incase someone missed it.

I think it was his sister.

It's not specifically a single mother, but the kinds of people who end up becoming a single mother.

When shit women with personalities that lack qualities a learning child would want to emulate can get away with having a kid because it means free benefits, they will do it.

I had to move out and put my life back together at 25 because of how fucked up it was living with my mother and the trash men she would end up dating.

white people.

all degeneracy has come from white people. jew economics have been forced on other countries by white people. they have been the chief perpetrators of destroying traditional cultures and replacing it with hollow consumerism and corporate sociopathy.

>a non-retarded Canadian

That's her little brother.

Hello stefan

>Being this new
Lurk more faggot

>smart
>Woman
>>Single mother
We have an alpha cuck on our hands

Refuse to pay welfare for more than two children, pretty much all of these problems go away within one generation without removing the social safety net?

Two children is replacement levels, isn't it?

Single mothers are a flow-on effect. The primary problem is fornication.

Fornication renders young women unable to be long-term wives and it ensures that a large amount of births are bastards, further compounding the whole shitstorm

How do they survive if there is no welfare bailing them out.

Surely there is something feeding the mouths of their bastard children?

single moms arouse me

who is she?

>not using 4chanX

Hasn't the legalization of interracial marriage contributed to the single mother epidemic in a major way?

>1 post by this ID
>australian flag
yep this is bait

It's not. There wouldn't be so many single mothers if Jews never pushed feminism and degeneracy.

Remove Jews and so many problems go away.

Yes, because white women have sex with black men more than white men have sex with black women.

more pics like this

Fucking get her kids took away!

>t. cunt raised by a single mother

Marriage statistics disagree, if they correlate at all.

i was raised by a single mother and i fuck black chicks. if it has a puss and isnt fat ill fuck it.

If youre blaming women for being single mothers instead of blaming the men who knock them up and leave, killing yourself would be a good starting point.

Why do you ask a question then answer yourself in the same post?

>W-WOMEN HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY!
>t. whiteknight faggot

How do you know he isn't using 4chanX?

Non, blame women for their stupidity. They met the guy, dated him, fucked him, lived with him, enjoyed it, and few months later, say hello to Tyrone Jr. They could not notice within 9 months this guy was a jerk ?

For instance, if you decide to buy a rotten meat, let it rotten in your car for 4 days, freeze it in your device, and them eat it almost bleedy, is it the meat's fault for not being tasty, or yours ?

>single mothers
We sure couldn't blame absentee fathers, could we now, hmmmm?

>make children from beta men
>take children so children will pay you in the future
Fucking women must be gassed.

I would scuba dive to the bottom of the sea on a tank of her farts.

>I would scuba dive to the bottom of the sea on a tank of her farts.

wew lad

jews, cunt

jews created feminism

I bet that smells like piss n' shit

i'd still eat it

MOAR

>attractive kids
you got the right idea.