Who's attending the RNC here?

Who's attending the RNC here?

Today's the day that delegates start arriving.

Can anyone redpill me on pence? What does he have that Trump does not, except for that beautiful white hair?

I hear Trump is going.

Bump. At least 3 Sup Forumsacks are going, as far as I know.

In the airport now. I'm a British MP and my name isn't Nigel.

I'm also at the airport. My state party old sending a charter bus there but there's no way I'm getting on a bus for 8 hours without alcohol and tits.

State party is* sending

>travelling to Ohio,literally the asshole of the United States, to see someone confirmed to lose the election

Well, a fool and his money are soon parted after all.

sounds like bullshit rumor mongering to me

you got an actual source that isn't fox news?

>confirmed to lose the election
States that have been blue for 30 years are suddenly in play because of Trump. When you have GOP money going to states like Maryland and New Jersey, you know that the Dems are in trouble.

I live in Ohio so I'll be there the first two days

You guys are all spooks you know that right?

Cleveland is 53% black and has absolutely no purpose. You couldn't pay me to go there on a normal week, much less a week when the GOP, BLM's most hated organization, is having their convention there.

The niggers are going to go buckshit next week. I don't think this reality has set in for the country yet.

pence is to deliver evangelicals

evangelical will vote for anyone who is all "muh jebus" and "dat gay marriage, amirite"

trump didnt do that, but cruz and that black surgeon guy did, so the evangelicals didnt vote for him.

so he hired a muh jebus for VP to try to get them.

he can't get bernouts cuz bernouts are all like "but drumpf if raciss! " and they keep hearing that and so they are beyond help

so trump decided on evanglicals

lol k

Wish I could be there, it sounds like a riot.

On my first flight now. Sending me to fucking Charlotte before going to Cleveland.

>Ohio,literally the asshole of the United States
You've never visited Detroit or new Jersey have you friend

I'm volunteering as a hotel greeter on the west side. Hopefully we won't get any protesters this way

I thought you couldn't go inside the convention unless you are a delegate

RNC is going to be a happening

Kek wills it
Nu wills it
Huh wills it
Amen will it

Praise Ogdoad and be safe

This should prop Trump up to be instant winner

Praise kek

I will be heading up there early tomorrow.

At least 100 injured, 10 dead.
Kek wills it.

bless me, oh kek.
please show thy digits as repeating

Will it be bad kek?

Fuck it will ask again

Rnc =happening?

Well you heard kek don't goto the convention

I went downtown last night.....

The area around the Green Zone, I mean the venue, is HEAVILY fortified.

100 officers on bikes

100 mounted police

3-4 Blackhawks in the air

OSP chopper in the air

Snipers everywhere Round the venue, rooftops, parking garagea, office buildings...

FEDS EVERYWHERE....DHS, FBI, Secret Service

Hundreds of cops from other cities

Not to mention pro Trump civilian forces...Bikers for Trump, Oathkeepers, 3%ers, Sons of Liberty, and others.

The downtown areas are cordoned off to create "funnels" or "choke points" if you will. There is NO CLEAR PATH from the designated protest areas to the venue.

We are as ready as we'll ever be

Every major highway is being shut down into Cleveland from 8:30 pm-2:00 am, EVERY NIGHT this week....only one lane on I-90 through downtown during the days

will they be safe kek?

KEK is a subversive kike meme based on degeneracy and weakness.

Shills are pushing it to corrupt the God Emperors image in the warp.

They didn't like the idea of a modern day imperial cult and decided to push an alternative.

Worshiping chaos gods is heresy.

Delegates, guests, and some media can go inside the convention, afaik.

We have at least 3 Sup Forumsack delegates that I've seen posting, if I remember correctly.

Will the establishment be able to usurp Trump of his power?

Heretics will burn at the stake

God damn, that is some Soviet-era shit.

Did I hurt the feeling of your degenerate pissing and shitting frog god?

Listen, gook. Ebola-chan was a result of Kek, before we even knew how far his influence reaches.

Only a filthy kike would call honorary Aryans gooks.

Flying into Cleveland from Charlotte now. So many fucking journalists on my flight.

Bump niggers, this shit is gonna git gud.

Pls no

Sorry nipbro, I was just grinding your gears

KEK does not exist. Singles confirm.

Singles prove nothing, user.
Kek's always going to be with us in one way or another

I love about 15 minutes east of Cleveland and my brother lives downtown right on the lake (but is staying with me this week). I just hope I can make it to the Asian market this week to pick up some tasty buns. Hopefully the happenings don't spill too far from the convention center.

How come Cleveland is suffering a huge surplus of available hotel rooms? WaPo today just reported how hotels and restaurants are losing their asses...seems the gump campaign isn't the cosmic dynamo gumpsters pretend it is.