FUCK FUCK FUCK MY VISA GOT DENIED AGAIN

FUCK FUCK FUCK MY VISA GOT DENIED AGAIN

WHY DIDN'T MY ANCESTORS LEAVE FOR AMERICA WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE

EVERY PROGRAMMING JOB HERE PAYS SHIT I WANT TO MAKE $100K WORKING FOR FACEBOOK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You wanna get shot?

yeah have fun making 100k/y with a 75k/y cost of living in california

Fuck you ungrateful cunt. I'd gladly trade citizenship with you.

literally come as a tourist and apply directly here.

t.silicon valley knower

> Not going as a tourist and marrying a latina goddess
You gotta think outside the box if you wanna succeed as a developer for normiebook, my man

this
don't fall for the silicon meme

kek you wouldn’t last a day here cocksucker

is there more pathetic profession than being code monkey?

any profession that doesn't make 6 figures starting i'd wager

I make misery money for this place but you def can live under a budget. If I was a programmer I'd be saving a lot.
0n?

because your ancestors were turks kevin and you cant work for anything

>California
>100k/y

more like 200k/y

>tfw when we have millions of spics flooding our borders every year costing taxpayers billions
>educated Europeans can't even immigrate

This is why we're orcs

wall soon?

stop hunting for money you stupid jew

this advice is actually legit you ungrateful fag--->not unless you have like 5 years of experience

> 0n
naw

You will stay and you will pay for Ahmed and his 10 kids with your taxes while you can at most afford 2 kids.

do you know how to code?

you are trading health and personal development for money, just as expected from numale cuck

it's the way of the future

This. Life quality is defined through security and community beyond basic necessities, and there's much more of this quality to be found here than in the self-important, disregardful rat race that is the American society even if they earn a little more. You can't weigh up mutual care and support with larger houses or motorboats.

Fuck I hope - employers are the ones who are causing the problem though. No jobs = no spics

>health and personal development somehow stunted by working on a computer
Pussy
>never been to the states, thinks muh fellow German bond will make up for lack of $$$
I think your just angry someone wants to leave Germany for the stats. Sorry bud

there's nothing wrong with either or. You think that by being here you must be a consumerist brainless retard but it's all up to you. You can pretty minimalist here, I am an example of it.

>personal growth
i just want enough money to retired by 45

t. skinnyfat faggot with no girlfriend and 2 ''friends''

> do you know how to code?
No and my basic understanding on how to make money are shitposts from /biz/

If you can afford rent you can afford 20 kids but you are a lesser biological male.

Lol, they will never let you in.

If you come here, you'll just get shot. Stay away.

no fuck you, you just don't want me to have a job there

America is a fucking shithole. Even Germany with all its problems is better than America in literally every way. Do not fucking come here. Just go to a different European country if Germany is so bad.

you're just a disillusioned euroboo, things aren't all that good here just like america

difference is america at least has good paying jobs

how so? I'm genuinely interested in learning how to code. How is it detrimental to my health and personal growth? I honestly would do it for like 10 years, save money and move out to South America and live in an organic farm.

look into SENA or something. If you have a visa and know how to code there's good opportunities here. Or stay focused on /biz/ I literally knew a costa rican who did some trading here and there and on average made like 100 bucks a day. He traveled around the world basically doing that.

Don't ask me details because I don't know, I'm sure there were days he didn't make much but he said something about low risk investments or something so probably gained more than what he lost.

well i have seen jobs on stack overflow in germany that pay the same

>trading your mental health for money
Dumb post

just work as a carpenter in Montana or something, it's max /comfy/

I'm not saying you must be a stupid consumer to live in the US, I'm just saying that regardless of your lifestyle no one will ever care for you or your well being other than yourself, and everything that gives you security costs a fortune.

would you move to South Africa for a good-paying job? No, because its a shithole filled with niggers and violent brown people just like America.

Do you understand that in America it is legal to mutilate your children? Americans are barbaric savages, you wouldn't last even a month here.

Why don't you try to start a company yourself?

It's actually harder to get employed at Google/Facebook, than it is to start a small software company with maybe 15 employees and you'd still earn more that way.

And you can take advantage of the lower software dev salaries in Europe.

you are a sad man

running a business seems like hell

not an argument. I see you're obsessed with money and incapable of thinking rationally so maybe America is actually the right place for you.

What the fuck makes you think that you would earn enough to retire by age 45 in the US or anywhere for that matter? You think you're one of those geniuses that have a brilliant idea and make an app and sell it for millions five years later?

how exactly immigrants cost any money?
theres no more stupid argument that this nobody gives them anything

>Or stay focused on /biz/ I literally knew a costa rican who did some trading here and there and on average made like 100 bucks a day. He traveled around the world basically doing that.
fuck that actually works? brb browsing /biz/

>no one will ever care for you or your well being other than yourself

as in the state or family members? sorry just didn't fully get it

fuck off america can bretty cool

you're just a poor man with mental issues projecting onto others, end your life

I'm trying to escape to Europe and these retards think coming here will give them some kind of amazing life. Switch with me you stupid kraut nigger

good,

stay in yurope

yurotrash hypocrite

yous have contaminated too much of the world already.

time to quarantine the yuro-disease.

How is he wrong?

he lives life through memes

do you live in bompton or something

I met him while backpacking and true be told he did go online for like a couple hours in the morning and just chilled the rest of the day. Not that I encourage to have such poor ambitions but just something to think about

no, it really can't be. only people who have never left America think America is anything less than the absolute worst place on the entire planet. What's worse is that we spread our ways all over the planet and cause death and destruction wherever we go.

not an argument

Literally every single meme is correct

So do you

why do you still live there? give up your citizenship so some of us can move up in line

yes and germany is a muslim infested warzone with trucks running over everyone

You can't just up and move to another country, dullard.

no, i make sure to take a break from this terrible fucking board. look what it does to people. it fucks with their head

And you think working for Facebook/Google is a walk in the park?

They have all kinds of performance bullshit to keep you always competing and trying to be better than your fellow coworkers. It's not the same company culture as in Germany. You don't just work your 8 hours and leave. You are pressured to put in more hours than required to show how loyal you are. And as I said it's aways a competition, so if some retard is putting in 15 more hours than required, guess what? So must you. And then they have mandatory 2% firing quota per year where they fire the lowest 2% of performers, except of course that is highly subjective.

Running a business is actually much more relaxing than working for one of those behemoths. A friend of mine has a 30 employee business in e-Commerce and he doesn't seem overly stressed at all. Actually quite a chill workplace and easy money.

no it's because you're a minimum wage working poorshit with no professional skills.

you're the subhuman.

america is pretty good if you are a nonwhite since it is not very racist, and nonwhite countries suck ass, even asian countries.

That's the fucking dream. Just a few clicks and hours a day to live the life of a NEET but stil have money. I'm jelly

Any magnitude of community beyond immediate family. Americans seem to think that it's cheaper as a whole for everyone else to simply escape from problems as soon as they can afford it. We think that it's cheaper as a whole to collectively invest into fixing those problems. Around here in our cities there are neighborhoods that are a little poorer and where life quality will be a little lower, but there are almost no neighborhoods anywhere in Germany where you simply can't live if you value your life and well being. The thought of there being ghetto in the US where you will get mugged simply for getting lost on a trip and entering them absolutely boggles our minds. Why is society as a whole not interested in fixing those places?

You'd still have mental health issues as Carpenter thought regardless. People prone to mentally issues are affected by it regardless of location lol.

Not far from the truth

>tfw my visa gets denied but my friend gets his because he's asian

all Americans are subhumans

Americans are extremely racist but still manage to be cucked by minorities. The average American has nothing but hatred for Arabs borne out of ignorance but will gladly offer their sons to die for Jews in Israel. We're both racist and tolerant but without any of the positive aspects of either.

is Germany's employment that bad?

>52%
>gets shot
>dies because medicine costs infinite $
>won't even make much more than in germany

I've never seen such a pathetic self-hating American in my life. Are you from reddit by chance?

>Americans are extremely racist but still manage to be cucked by minorities
>We're both racist and tolerant but without any of the positive aspects of either
i have no idea what you're talking about
spend less time on Sup Forums

I don't see the purpose in your struggle little overcom pensating turk one.

any American who isn't self-hating is braindead and likely fat as well.

not an argument.

get your head checked, jesus christ

i can get a job, but it pays like shit. might as well do physical labor.

working for facebook is the dogs dinner
they work the feet off you, theres never a free moment, you get free lunch and dinner so that you never leave the building, you have to bring work home with you, the work is fucking hard too.
Not to mention california is expensive as shit

Do they give you a reason when they deny visas?

evryone else hates us too, where do you think all those pictures came from?

>Why is society as a whole not interested in fixing those places?

Containment board philosophy.

Why do actual moderation and board rule enforcement when you can just relegate a board into a containment zone and ignore the mess?

It's never been better, as a matter of fact they need more refugees for jobs germans dont want to work.

>The average American has nothing but hatred for Arabs borne out of ignorance

Now I get it, you're the America hating mudslime that's a;ways posting here

Japan too, most jobs are modern slavery, or we might be unwitting slaves.

>The average American has nothing but hatred for Arabs borne out of ignorance
confirmed for muzzie immigrant

American society isn't united because its got a large nonwhite minority
why would you want to pay "as a whole" (i.e. the white man pays to fix the black mans problems)

I've been outside of the country. I don't spread death and destruction what are you even talking about? Man there's like billions of people who make less than 2 dollars a day. Be grateful for what you have you dumbass.

>The thought of there being ghetto in the US where you will get mugged simply for getting lost on a trip and entering them absolutely boggles our minds

I think you're thinking about Brazil, but fair enough I see you point. As my refute I'd say that your country isn't keeping that mindset as an exclusive privilege for the German people. When the muslims have a high fertility rate, the benefits will be sucked out your people and the resources will be gone.

There's way too many poor people in the world and by taking a few you're not going to fix them or help your society fix itself. They must be helped in their countries. Every year there's like 80 million new babies born into poverty.

>you're the America hating mudslime that's a;ways posting here
That's pretty much every amerigoblin posting here

Google Facebook company culture is actually pretty nice.

>The thought of there being ghetto in the US where you will get mugged simply for getting lost on a trip and entering them absolutely boggles our minds

I think you're thinking about Brazil, but fair enough I see you point. As my refute I'd say that your country isn't keeping that mindset as an exclusive privilege for the German people. When the muslims have a high fertility rate, the benefits will be sucked out your people and the resources will be gone.
>There's way too many poor people in the world and by taking a few you're not going to fix them or help your society fix itself. They must be helped in their countries. Every year there's like 80 million new babies born into poverty

>american
>mudslime
less than 1% chance

>would you move to South Africa for a good-paying job? No, because its a shithole filled with niggers and violent brown people just like America.

Do you walk in ghettos user?

oh wait, I read the post wrong. But reading comprehension is shit today

they don't give a specific reason but most of the tiem is due to lack of evidence taht you are not going to overstay the visa. If you graduated recently, are in your 20s, don't have assets under your name and request the visa alone (not as a family group), chances are you're getting a big Fuck off from the embassy agent

Currently on a work visa here making $32,000 more than I did in NZ so it's pretty nice. Afraid I'll lose it soon so I've been trying to marry someone here.

What did you do and did?

>When the muslims have a high fertility rate, the benefits will be sucked out your people and the resources will be gone.

Not a chance user.

Germans don't need a visa to visit here m9
r u a grill (female)

network security

male (male (male))