Daily reminder that this actually happened

Daily reminder that this actually happened

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amazing play

What have I become

thanks i forgot

does anyone else think since brady was stepping forward his arm was moving forward too?

no

so the forward movement of the ball relative to the field is irrelevant...
whats relevant is the movement of the ball relative to the player

nope

i see his arm go backwards, sure... but relative to the field his arm is moving forward with the forward movement of his body.

and before you say, well why does that matter...
motion of the ball relative to the field is the bedrock of every nfl rule.
What is considered a foward/backward pass?
>motion of the ball relative to the field
When is a player considered 'in motion'
>motion of the player relative to the field.
What is considered a lateral?
>motion of the ball relative to the field.

i know you want to twist around the language of the rules to fit your reality, but the language is clear. His arm was moving forward relative to the field... this is an incomplete pass

saddest moment in sports desu

glad i don't have autism

Honestly I'm tired of spoonfeeding pats fans that have convienently forgotten every single rule in the book and how they are applied. Go read the fucking rule book and come back if you have any questions.

Oh yeah, shit. That was cool.

pats dont give a shit about the rules when they are winning

/thread

>that retarded phantom throw
lmao

hand was moving forward

Brady stepping forward in the pocket ≠ throwing a forward pass. If a QB runs 5 yards downfield and laterals 4 yards backwards it is NOT a forward pass.

but you can clearly see his arm moving backwards relative to the field.

>fumble on handoff is an incomplete pass
>fumblerooski is an incomplete pass
>incomplete pass is an fumble

I love abstract rule changes too when my team loses

Pottery

I just realized Amendola was already sprinting to try to avoid a defensive TD, pretty good football IQ

>Thinks this is as impressive as this gif

Even in victory the eagles still lose to the pats

I bet you think the eagles were refballed too

>freak defensive play vs good defensive play
by that logic, the Foles trick play is better than anything Brady did in the owl.

>benches your best defensive player in the last 3 seasons and allow 41 points to a backup

nice deflection faggot

this is amusing to me, the lengths to which this fanbase will delude themselves, I mean.

>gif
no one cares about that play anymore grandpa

Who sees the irony here in Brady's career severely launched by the Tuck Rule game?

no one cause this wasn't even close to being a tuck rule play

>All this iggles asshurt

Don't be mad kids, its not your fault

...no, not really.

nate solder is such a beast

watch the replay fagots, arm was in forward throwing motion. should be an incomplete. i can't beleive no one in the coaches booth saw it and told Belichik to challenge it

>baiting for cheap (you)s
>y-you're mad
never gets old buddy

Pottery

ARGHH GRONK HELP ME

That was clear defensive pass interference going by what the Cheatriots fans are saying about the last play of this year's owl.

The trophy should go to the seahawks.

the Cox arm and mitt always cracks me up

well of course not. If the ball leaves his hand and it moves backwards relative to spot of where he started the pass, its a backward pass.

Well actually, if a QB happens to drop the ball before he hands it off, as long as his hands are moving forward, it is considered an incomplete pass.
RULE 3 | SECTION 22 | ARTICLE 2 | NOTE 4
>A fumble or muff going forward is disregarded as to its direction, unless the act is ruled intentional. In such cases, the fumble is a forward pass.

its not delusion.
>When a Team A player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional movement forward of his hand starts a forward pass.

forward is defined by :
>the ball initially moves forward (to a point nearer the opponent’s goal line)

The Ball is Brady's hand is moving neared to the goal line since he is moving forward. It is not getting farther away despite the motion of his hands. Its an incomplete pass. I can't make it any more clear.

the tuck rule motion is wired into his instincts. didn't work this time for the ball was already out.

>leaves his hand and it moves backwards relative to spot of where he started the pass, its a backward pass.
But what about relative to the FIELD? lmao
A pass starts when the QB brings the ball forward in his throwing motion, so in this case the pass never happened because it was a textbook strip. The Eagles got about 5 turnovers this exact way in 2018

> A player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional movement forward of his hand starts a forward pass.
he stopped holding it before his hand started forward, as you can clearly see on video

Moving your whole body isn't "intentional movement of the arm" I can't make it any more clear.

That is a fucking idiotic rule, god damn. Whoever thought up such a rule? it's against common snese and the spirit of the game.

what's wrong with it? Just read the text, not his 12 year old tier interpretation.

XEHAWKS STILL SEETHING

go to bed, pete

Good play but recovering the fumble is pure luck

Brady will be back with a better defense. Eagles will collapse into mediocrity

The Eagles will be back with Wentz. Belichick is literally going senile and Brady should be in a home.

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shut the hell up Collinsworth

if only BB had put Butler in the game on this play

You think that's crazy? Just wait till next season when Brady is put in to play strong safety in the second half of super bowl 53. The mad genius can't be stopped!

1. He wasn't set up to throw
2. The pocket immediately collapsed and his view of circled reciever was blocked
3. Brady is fucking awful under pressure, and we saw how badly he shit the bed when the Iggles finally got to him.

Shouldn't have benched butler, nub. That's the new pass at the goal line.

Couldn't see him.

Did Brady need glasses?

I'm not an expert but he actually tries to thrown the ball at that guy just before they got to him.

SHITS GOING DOWN IN PHILLY

pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMkvqpbOJQ