Hitler knew it all along - the portal to the inner world

HITLER knew the truth
HITLER created a base in antarctica called new swabia
He built a society and UFOs
THE usa army went there and LOST a battle fighting them
now there is a treaty
no military activity allowed

HITLER has a portal to the inner world you fucking idiots, Antarctica is enterance portal, north pole is exit, this is why you can fly over north

REMINDER, ACCORDING TO NASA JUPITER HASNT CHANGED REMOTELY IN TWO YEARS
apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140517.html
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-captures-vivid-auroras-in-jupiter-s-atmosphere

Why aren't there flight paths over antarcica? Have you seen a flight path from aus to south america/africa, every time they go weird as fuck like going up to the middle east or something when they could do a straight flight, it would only make sense on an earth like this
I wonder why absolutely no one but the military is allowed to go to Antarctica? You aren't even allowed to go there on a tour on a boat past the coastline
Antarctica is what gets me the most, read about operation highjump and then there's an interview the captain did after saying how rich and full of resources Antarctica is that will be a source of contention between states, then a few years later at the height of the cold war the USA and USSR agreed to never touch it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System

fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ei0YIaIhTkU
youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM
youtu.be/ISwN1Xa-6X8
youtu.be/Ve3W35RjNGo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa60HbXgUiw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Missing_U-boats
adventure-network.com/flight-schedule
antarcticaflights.com.au
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Windmill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Take your meds brother

youtu.be/ei0YIaIhTkU

quality post user

he is right you dumbfucking cuck

Didn't Admiral Hyrd say that the Nazis would come out of hiding and get heavily involved ince WW3 starts?
Their technology is probably way more advanced than the United States top secret technology.

>WHAT IS NEW SWABIA
its fucking real you moron,.

OPERATION HIGH JUMP - richard byrd sent nearly the ENTIRE USA NAVY and got BTFO. he's even quoted as talking about the "planes of high technology well out of our reach"
youtube.com/watch?v=tzWHqooAJtM

How about flying a drone over to Antarctica or go and see it for yourself?

>warp gates were inventing in the 40's
>modern scientists still can't figure out how

yeah im sure

just shut the fuck up with your conspiracy bullshit. HITLER WASN'T A MASTERMIND OR THE CHOSEN ONE OR SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THAT! He was just a dictator, he didn't have any knowledge or the world that we don't have now. Fuck off.

You said that no military was allowed there and also that only military can go there.
Are you ok?

no military activities under the treaty to explore and try and pick a fight but there are guards to stop people searching

"After a long hard, cold, losing battle with the icy conditions, and in most cases the ice itself, Byrd and his team found a place in Antarctica where the waters ran warm, an “oasis”, as reported previously by Intellihub."

don't pay attention to this retard. Let's just ignore him and wait for the thread to 404

A United States Naval operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd Jr., USN (Ret), Officer in Charge, Task Force 68, and led by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen, USN, Commanding Officer, Task Force 68. Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft. The primary mission of Operation Highjump was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.

Highjump’s objectives, according to the U.S. Navy’s report of the operation, were:

training personnel and testing equipment in frigid conditions;
consolidating and extending United States sovereignty over the largest practicable area of the Antarctic continent (This was publicly denied as a goal even before the expedition ended);
determining the feasibility of establishing, maintaining and utilizing bases in the Antarctic and investigating possible base sites;
developing techniques for establishing, maintaining and utilizing air bases on ice, with particular attention to later applicability of such techniques to operations in interior Greenland, where conditions are comparable to those in the Antarctic;
amplifying existing stores of knowledge of hydrographic, geographic, geological, meteorological and electro-magnetic propagation conditions in the area;
supplementary objectives of the Nanook expedition. (The Nanook operation was a smaller equivalent conducted off eastern Greenland.)

Interestingly enough, many of the actual mission details were shrouded by secrecy, hidden from the American public. In fact, an excerpt from a report entitled “The Antarctica Enigma” reads, “Little other information was released to the media about the mission, although most journalists were suspicious of its true purpose given the huge amount of military hardware involved.

The only way Hitler new to build his UFO base on Antarctica is because it is the central vertex of the Earth's 4-dimensional time cube which contains 4 separate simultaneous rotational days within a 24 hour period. Real time is cube time.

fuck off you monkey you're just mad you don't have the god gene

This is what happens to your board when you tolerate Alex Jones

You end up with retard kiddies unironically spouting reptilian and hollow earth crap

the nazis are long gone drop the dreams and start taking meds

you ar extremely blue pilled you have been brainwashed your whole life you are just another dumb fuck american who knows nothing about the outside world just like your masters intended. SHTF is coming to merica and dumb fucks like you will be the first to starve and die

As much as I would have loved our fuhrer to have won the war, which would have kept the meaningless society we have today from coming about, in the back of your mind you have to think this shit is crazy...

This guy gets it

youtu.be/ISwN1Xa-6X8
youtu.be/Ve3W35RjNGo

Sacrebleu did i clicked on /tin/ again ?

>implying they would let the public know about that

>the possibility of invasion from planes from polar regions

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

>the fantastic speed in which the earth is shrinking
THIS WAS 1947, THE WHOLE EARTH WAS MAPPED BY THEN (ALLEGEDLY)

Are you retarded?

thank you, they knew the secrets, they knew alternative energy (IMPLOSION ENGINES), but profit trumped all after the war, and even profit over truth

guyzzz beliv me the nazzis are iding in the ice of antartica thei are comin fo us

Fuck off

If you mean the USSR, okay, but why would he say this coming from antarctica? also the peace treaty

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

stupid fucking guinea

I have a feeling you're acting like this to try and discredit this, or you're just a schizo. Why the fuck are you talking in 3rd person?

They say it's entrance and exit, but IMO the north is only an exit, this is why Antarctica is so secretive but no protections against people going to the north

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa60HbXgUiw

I mean he by admiral byrd not he by me

Because fucking nazis wouldn't use their "secret technology" to win the war.

I really like to think that something is hidden in the Antarctica, but come on.

go do some fucking research retard

You are the most dellusional, mentally challenged fucking retard idiot I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

This sounds like an expanded plotline of "Nazis at the center of the Earth"

German submarine U-977

>ignore everything I say and ad hominem
You're basically doing an SJW

The indoctrination is real!

> do no research
> running your stupid fucking mouth
I did not realize pol was so retarded and sheltered
look up admiral Byrd you stupid fucks

>Nazis at the center of the Earth
never heard of that thanks sounds good desu

fuck off shills and retards

take this shit to /x/

FUCK off yourself I didn't ask you to join this thread

The Twilight Zone was mocking us

ahahahah ok tyrone X brown

Nobody asked you to make it either.
Kill yourself.

It means they likely had set up a base at the south pole, which they did for a short time. That's it.

You existing mocks humanity

>"Its a nice day today dear, why don't you go outs-"
>"MUM I'M TRYNA TEACH THESE GUYS ON 4CHIN ABOUT HITLER'S SEKRIT UFO AND INTER-DIMENSIONAL PORTAL TECHNOLOGYIN ANTARCTICA I DON'T HAVE TIME TO TOUCH GIRLS"

Please stop embarrassing us and post this shit in /x/.

t. bluepiller

I bet you're a lolbertarian

No, you are legitimately an idiot

There's a dozen research bases on Antarctica

Planes fly over it all the time and you can see the footage online

There was even one research base that had a web cam

You are literally a fucking idiot

So how did he get out of Berlin so fast when it was surrounded by Americans and Russians?

>Planes fly over it all the time and you can see the footage online

no

fucking show me

no planes are allowed over

I never said there are no bases , they are on the outskirts

you just cant handle uncomfortable truths

fuck off 3rd world country pleb

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Missing_U-boats

>over 200 missing U-boats

And you faggots still think Hitler killed himself and Antarctica is not actually a wall keeping the oceans in.

>mfw

Nah. Holocaust revisionism is redpilled. Believing UFO's and other shit is just mental illness.

this

>what is an implosion engine

Yes, the ultimated redpill is:
"Nazis with their super advanced technology are hiding in the inpenetrable secret fortress in Antarctica, where portal to inner world is located! If you don't believe, you are clearly a shill, retard and jewish puppet!"

OP is just baiting right?

You cant go see it for yourself, they wont allow anyone past a certain point, regardless of lack of liability

Its possible. But since Operation Highjump had no casulties and since the Soviets never had a similar mission I doubt this all.

Plus there is thousands of researchers in Antarctica. Nazis would be spotted.

No. U-boats that almost definetly weren't BTFO during the last years of the war, magically ended up in Antarctica without anyone noticing.
Also, spaceships.

Sadly there are people this retarded and convinced they're correct. Never underestimate the insane shit people believe. Look at niggers and their hyper delusional KANGZ tier shit about being able to fly.

This has nothing to do with hollow earth crap, but there was an exodus of top ranking Nazi officials from Templehoff airport a few days prior to its capture by the soviets- Given that there was an underground tunnel connecting the Fuhrerbunker to Templehoff, it's likely Hitler successfully escaped to Spain.

meant for

you fucking wish

>magically
or they just sailed (if that is the term for submarines) there???

Dude. I was at antartica until like one week ago, there is nothing there but snow and pinguins. We research shit there.

Global warming is probably a lie tho. But no portal, no ayliums and definetely not nazis.

You know how long they had the internet before they let us in to their little world?

Look it up.

Keep trusting user, they have tons of information and technology they dont share with the world,

what part?

Why don't you go there and fucking prove it then?

Yeah. Air patrols, destroyer patrols, no one noticed them. No one noticed subs escaping from blockaded Germany.
Subs in WW2 spent 99% of their time on the surface you retard.

>since Operation Highjump had no casulties
that's not true mate a few died

So why would Russia and America conclude on 'he killed himself'? Instead of saying he escaped and starting a search for him?

I fucking love the random comment about Jupiter. It really completes the post.

Don't you think that after being there for over 70 years that they wouldn't have gone underground?

People attacking the US coming over the poles. not people living on/in Antarctica, just attack from it.
Planes get faster and more available, so you can travel (and hence move troops or drop bombs) more easily.

Wasn't there a uboat who literally followed under an American vessel for almost a full month during the war?

makes good propaganda doesn't it? reminder no remains were ever found

You are right OP, but we need an user to go on an expedition
The user should also livestream it for us so we can all see real Nazis in 2016

adventure-network.com/flight-schedule

Highjump is worth questioning though. Its odd to devout that much manpower to do research in Antarctica.

The cold war was well underway by 1946. An entire US fleet taking off would not be something the Soviets would not take advantage off.

yes they've been underground based forever, Uboats are able to go under the sea and enter underwater entrances, really not that hard

What, you will try to disprove me because our labs are on the outskirts?

Look. Kid. I will give you something spoopy. Saw it on youtube and witnessed last month.

Sometimes pinguins go HAM and start marching towards the center of antartica, the mountains, and kill themselves. Must be that portal for fairytale white paradise you're fantasizing about.

>internet was a CIA project, and when they found out it would be to costly to try to expand the operation into Russia, they attempted to push the project into the free market
>planes crash all the time; refuse to push warp gates into the open market

60 years ago, the common mind couldn't even perceive something like the internet, yet thats out there right now

Why aren't warp gates?

>hitler taught the inner world in elementary schools

The German Education System was teaching this nonsense way before Hitler was incharge of the government.

I am not sure if that is true, but you don't do that with 200 vessels. Not when Germany is surrounded with destroyers, aircraft and fuck all.
That does sound kind of fake since sub batteries lasted hours at best.

antarcticaflights.com.au

This thread is a JIDF provocateur trying to instil F.U.D.:
>Fear
>Uncertainty
>Doubt
This thread tries to discredit Sup Forums with bullshit conspiracies with no factual basis and divert attention from the real issues.
Follow the foundation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

>"Highjump"
>as in, jumping over the Antarctic wall to see what's behind
>Americans get BTFO by the Nazi UFOs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Windmill

>"Windmill"
>as in, tilting at windmills
>futile battle against the Nazi UFOs

You're all being lied to. Hitler is alive on Aldebaran. Also, Earth is hollow.

And air supply even less.

Impossible because if there is something we like to do there is to poke holes on the ground. If there was something underground, we would find it.

>you fucking idiots

show me the proofs.

whats stopping you from going there right now? just don't tell anyone you're going. also there's been expeditions to the south pole, they never saw a portal or whatever you're talking about. and what reason do governments have to hide it from us? how do you keep the small shitty corrupt governments from finding out about it and telling everyone? how has nobody come out and started preaching about it ?

Do you guys have any idea of the resources it would take to build anything resembling civilisation under Antarctica like you're suggesting? Where are they getting their food from? Their energy? It would've been noticed. Literally all you're doing here is theorycrafting and making conjecture.Take this shit to /x/