I don't know what to do or say anymore guys

>Black Rapist pisses on white co-ed "for 400 years of slavery, bitch ", Cody Baty in Nashville

youtube.com/watch?v=BU-kYWFae2s

What kind of fucked up world are we living in?

I AM NOT promoting this youtube video. What I am doing is leaving it here for you all to see - for the experience to be visceral. I share painful things on Sup Forums because I don't want to suffer alone.

I am seriously so sick of my white brothers and sisters being abused.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5uO82nAvnA
youtube.com/watch?v=LFJt9dPkuz0
sverigeisiffror.scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/namnsok/Search/?nameSearchInput=tyrone
youtu.be/YTV12kZn6Ww
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a faggot who always posts Colin Here.
I am promoting his youtube because I think more people need to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5uO82nAvnA

If someone keeps telling you that everything bad that happens to you is due to x, why wouldn't you be angry with x? Why wouldn't you attack x at any time you can?

>black judge gives him minimum sentence...

Black people are psychopaths i mean that in the medical genetic sense
They dont have the part of the brain that deal with empathy, this might be the #1 reason their countries are so bad, even above their low intelligence

I want to cry but I feel simultaneously angry and desensitized at the same time. The world is under some powerful spells of delusion. The feels I am having right now are too much.

Watching the trial live on Sup Forums was great. The defense lawyer was shit.

I've spent a chunk of time in the "real" Africa and let me tell you it is a grim glimpse of what hell must be like.

WHY THE FUCK DID WE SPEND AN ENTIRE MONTH ON SOME WHITE FRAT BOY WHO FINGERED A DRUNK WHORE BEHIND A DUMPSTER WHEN SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS 33 000 TIMES PER YEAR IN THE US REEEEEEEE

Have you spent any time in predominantly black communities? Astute observation by the way.

Are you really in Israel?

>Black Rapist pisses on white co-ed "for 400 years of slavery, bitch ", Cody Baty in Nashville

.... black men, and all types of men, do this shit all the time, yet apparently I am the fucking bad guy because I ignore women as much as I can. Yeah, makes perfect sense.

And I'm not trying to deny that niggers are really bad when it comes to harming, raping, abusing women, it's just that men of all races do it, and lots of university sluts become jaded after being fucked and dumped like pieces of meat by those white Chad frat boys they thought loved them.

When i was younger i did
But you don't have to live near these people to know how bad they are, the statistic, research, news and video footage tells it all

Im an american jew visiting

Yep, blacks don't understand what morals are, they just have tunnel vision and are only focused on immediate gratification. I live in Houston and I've noticed this.

-They won't let you pull into the road in stop and go traffic (all semi-intelligent people do this because if nobody ever did, then these guys would be shit out of luck and never be able to go anywhere)

-Our apartment pool "closes" at 10 p.m. just so there can be quiet time and everybody can get to sleep before their workday. But every time somebody violates that rule it's always the blacks and they usually scream and holler eventually leading somebody to call the cops on them. They usually break stuff too

-Abuse the welfare system cause "Muh money nigga!" not realizing that it's immoral to do so

I could go on but I'll leave it like this. This same type of behavior where there is no thought regarding the 'good for the all' as opposed to 'what's in it for me only' is the reason they can't band together and from a functioning society

Why do you care about the fate of us goyim?

dumb roastie whore, that's what you get for thinking it's cool to hang out with niggers.

NO. "All types of men" do this very infrequently. Black men are often the perpetrators the MAJORITY OF THE TIME .

Sitting and crying will get you nowhere. Your father should have taught you to suppress you emotional reactions. If you could do that, perhaps you could form a persuasive argument for all of your liberal Canadian friends to learn from this event.

The sheep are lost because the shepherds are crying in the mountains alone.

I bet shes still not racist though and sees black people as just like white people
How nice of her

It depends. I noticed that middle eastern males are a very close second when it comes to brutality and violence. They trail very close behind blacks when it comes to raping women and attacking other men. The area also matters.

Calm down tough guy, he simply said he wanted to cry, not that he did. He's human, he's allowed to feel. We are a using a medium of communication, the point here is to express yourself.

I have done FAR more than my fair share in regards to red-pilling my friends and family.

This video just really hit me hard. Have a little empathy. Sup Forums doesn't always have to degenerate into calling each other some form of "pussy".

I am just sad, that's all.

Here, this is for you: youtube.com/watch?v=LFJt9dPkuz0

This limp wristed approach to life is why you have elected a feminist boy toy to your top office.

Yes men are allowed to feel. But long ago we discovered how to channel our emotions into strength instead of impotent weeping.

When you are upset you must focus yourself on something productive. Go to the gym, split firewood with an axe, take a hike or something.

What hurts us makes us stronger. In strength we find the means to end those things which bring us pain.

If this female had a strong, moral, leading male in her life she would not be in such a circumstance. Even if she did find herself a victim, she could reach out to that man to sort this animal out for her.

Fuck. What I said here >Calm down tough guy, he simply said he wanted to cry, not that he did. He's human, he's allowed to feel. We are a using a medium of communication, the point here is to express yourself.

Applied to this guy

I'm not calling you a pussy. I'm reminding you that you ARE a man. It is out of respect that I tell you to channel your sadness and rage. That is all.

I did not elect him, so fuck yourself. You are not allowed to tell me what to do, or insist I did things which I did not.

I agree with everything you said, except I do intensely believe that women these days are not deserving of a "real man" to protect them. They forfeited that right by being degenerate for all these years. Men did protect and cherish women in the past, but that's because women played their part and earned the admiration they received.

There isnt anything we can do untill a race war starts

This may be so. All the more reason to direct our anger and sadness into self improvement. We can do that, and eventually rise back up, or we can languish in our emotions like women do.

The second way is the easy way. It is tempting and a comfort. But it is useless and solves nothing.

you're a fucking retard if you think a race war is the solution. i hope you are the first to die if that ever happens.

Exactly I didn't elect him either!

The craziest part is how many people are defending this guy. The judge said it was "the saddest case" they've ever encountered and gave him the MINIMUM SENTENCE. Two pastors defended him and said he was a good guy who went to church every sunday. His own mother also defended him, obviously.

If I did anything like this, there is no fucking way in hell that my parents would defend me. If I raped a black girl and pissed on her face while saying she deserves it for being a nigger, not a single soul in my family would ever want to see me again. I can't imagine the situation being any different for any white guy.

Okey sweedboy, what are you going to do about the ever growing number of immigrants fucking up your country?
Keep in mind nothing you do will ever change their low iq or psychopathic tendencies as these are genetic

Take it easy bud. I did not mean specifically you are responsible. I mean that the inclination to take the softer path in general within society is to blame.

Be cool man, stay strong and understand that it must get worse before the impetus to get better becomes apparent to the masses.

>Sweden
>your women are being impregnated by Tyrone as we speak

Fuck you. You specifically said I voted him in. I didn't vote for him, you fucking faggot.

Sup Forums in general and people like you are retarded. You're stupid. You're pathetic. Yeah, we are living in very hard times, and the only solution Sup Forums and people like you have is to put these stereotypical gender pressures on young males because that's the only fucking solution you can think of. Yes, I know I have to be a man, but I already have that covered and I am striving to be better every day. The problem with people like you and Sup Forums is that it's never, EVER good enough for you.

Go kill yourself.

Unless you are Sweden. Then you just castigate yourself and wonder why it just keeps getting worse and not better.

Pretty much this. Even my racist fsthet would shame me lol

>university girl finds herself in a private area with 4 horny black athletes
things that make u go 'hmmmm'

The 148 Tyrones in Sweden are kept pretty darn busy.
sverigeisiffror.scb.se/hitta-statistik/sverige-i-siffror/namnsok/Search/?nameSearchInput=tyrone

Fuck niggers, and the Jews who play them

You; has both the specific and the broad meaning. In this instance I was using the broad "you" implying Canada as a whole. You are too caught up in your own mind to understand that, even after I clarified for you.

And I have a hint for you; if you want women to return to their better ways, you must return to the better ways of manhood. Shrieking and spurging about it is useless.

If you refuse to be a traditional man you will not get a traditional woman. It's that simple. No amount of anger and rebellion will change reality.

Life is tough man. I have confidence that if you dig inside yourself you have all that is required to be hard enough to take it on.

Have a good one bro.

You specifically said I voted for him, FAGGOT.

>And I have a hint for you; if you want women to return to their better ways, you must return to the better ways of manhood. Shrieking and spurging about it is useless.

I already told you, I'm improving every single day. But it's never good enough for people like you or Sup Forums. Kiss my ASS.

>If you refuse to be a traditional man you will not get a traditional woman. It's that simple. No amount of anger and rebellion will change reality.

You stupid faggot. Women refuse to be decent and choose to be degenerate all the time yet they then whine when they can't find a "good man", and western society then blames men for everything instead of pointing out that degenerate sluts and whores don't deserve a good man.

>Life is tough man. I have confidence that if you dig inside yourself you have all that is required to be hard enough to take it on.

Like I said, nothing is ever good enough for Sup Forums or people like you. You have no idea who I am or what I've had to face, stop idealizing and objectifying me as a man. You have some weird fucked up angst against men. I do what I want, I've already taken on life in many aspects and defeated it, I still do it every single day.

Take your assumptions, stereotypes, cliches and projections and shove them ALL up your ass, and then kill yourself. You keep projecting this weird complex onto me and it's clear you have no idea what you're even talking about.

Exactly, you have to let these feminists get suffered beaten, reaped, and tortured before these things get better. In fact I could literally watch some innocent girl get raped, squealing with tears in her eyes, but I would feel no emotion because I know that deep down she is part of the reason we are in this mess and that these liberals/feminists need to suffer for the greater good of mankind.

I'm sort of a psychopath in that I would enjoy watching these people suffer in order for the masses to wake up.

RESPONSIBILE FOR ALL THIS SJW SHIT TODAY

>youtu.be/YTV12kZn6Ww

C.uck Steves urges tolerance and understanding in regards to the "angry man" in Nice, France. "Get to know your neighbors better", "Don't respond with anger!"

FUCK HIPPIE CULTURAL MARXIST BABY BOOMERS

THEY 100% GOT US INTO THIS FUCKING MESS AND RUINED THE WEST

Then fuck em. They are the ones who are going to be drowning in tears when they are 40 in their shitty Starbucks latte. Do you think these women who are electing to be degenerate whores are not going to have it catch up to them later on? Shit, do you really think these women are anything but emotional train wrecks currently?

ahahah he get the low end penalty and be in Prison (and probably be released after 7,5y b/c hes a nice Dindu) near his family after raped and pissed on a white girl in racial hate

Murrica is just as fucked with this Black>White as we with our Mudslimes t b h

ah time to search the Videos of this rape i havent fapped today and they sound fun

Nobody will do anything. Noone will say enough. Nobody will shoot him.

Not really, because like I said, western culture just blames men for everything, regardless of how degenerate and disgusting women are. It's ALWAYS the man's fault, apparently.

>Murrica is just as fucked with this Black>White as we with our Mudslimes t b h

not really, because on the flip side if some white male got 8 years for pissing on his girlfriend Sup Forums would be going apeshit

>80 people get murdered in a pretty horrific way
>We need more tolerance

When did tolerance become roll over and die. To tolerate something the other side has to tolerate you. When did this stop caring about murder attitude develop? Is this what life was like in 350 AD Rome? Oh yes sure the Visigoths keep sacking towns and burning the countryside, but you have to understand its their culture. Lets not forget they're half the military and do the jobs Romans wont do.

Animal. He probably doesn't even understand why she's crying and why he's sat there.