Hero doesn't kill villain therefore showing he is """"""""better"""""""" than the villain

>Hero doesn't kill villain therefore showing he is """"""""better"""""""" than the villain
>Villain is then killed by the only other character who has any sense
>Hero gets off scott free

Getting real tired of this bullshit

Also:
>"if we kill him, we're no better than him!"
>The biggest killing-is-wrong shill, Claire, uses goddamn wolverine claws. Colleen uses a katana, because that's a good weapon choice for not killing people
>Madam Gao is free again because nobody killed her when they had the chance

Seriously, fuck that. Moralfags are the worst.
Thank god for Frank Castle

yeah the no kill shit was really annoying in Iron Fist. Should have been reserved for Daredevil

What can you do ... its Marvel bullshit

shitskins can't understand whites' morality
nothing new

The show was alright but in the last few episodes the killing-is-wrong shit nearly ruined for me

Mostly this bitch

"It's ok to stick a screwdriver into a man's eye socket, aka torture, in order to get info but at least we didn't kill him!"

Only white people are dumb enough to keep jailing irredeemable thugs instead of killing them outright

>the nameless Hand thug who has been beainwashed by and devoted his life to the Hand can still have an epiphany, leave the crime syndicate, raise a family, and become a real benefit to the good of mankind
I'm white and I don't have completely hopeless delusions like this

So, we're all in agreement that Batman should kill the Joker right? Imagine if we let Jeffrey Dahmer escape prison every month and didn't kill him, people would bomb his prison

Thats why the Punisher is the only 'hero' who makes sense.

So when is Betflix gonna finish filming the punisher series? He's the one we all want to see

>"""White"""
Ya just let a superpowered or supersmart guy who wants to kill you or ruin your life by any means possible live. Any killing is a murder. If you kill your enemies you lose. Just hug it out and be friends and stuff.

>"the villain you let live killed your friends and family? Well at least you still have your honor!"
What bullshit

mfw Danny Rand says "but that's dishonorable" when he challenges the three Hand warriors and surprise! surprise!, Madam Gao breaks the rules

It's alread wrapped up, so are the Defenders. Defenders are early summer, Punisher is late summer/early autumn.

Sweet! That's a lot sooner than I expected

>Thank god for Frank Castle

Frank's return is the only netflix marvel thing I'm vaguely interested in now Jessica Jones has no Killgrave and Daredevil is ditching comfy crime fighting and going full magic ninja bullshit.

The other two shows were horrible and I guarantee the team up will be an uneven mess.

That prison fight was amazing.

How was Jessica Jones? I haven't watched it since it's about some chick I've never heard of

Very progressive, friend. You should check it out.

>Very progressive
Guess I'm not watching it

I enjoyed it.

Suffers from the same flaws that daredevil does though. Its too long, drags in places and some of the supporting cast aren't great.

But the villain was a lot of fun and the show was far removed enough from standard capeshit trappings to be interesting to me.

The Jew teaches Whites this so that their enemies will live another day to eventually kill them.