Le ruin your team man

le ruin your team man

>play on a team that covers your deficiencies a little bit
>also has a coach that is really good at half court offense
>go to the cavs
>think you are the best player in the NBA because you got carried in boston
Manlet hubris

He should've kept his head down and just played basketball but he was too outspoken even though he's the new guy.

This guy is based. Not welcomed coming from the new guy but based nonetheless.

>when your teams coach has a learning disability

>Being under 6ft tall

All manlets belong 6ft deep in the ground

>le scapegoat for le balding decline man

>manlets
>ever

>be boston
>sign IT and let him ball hog and score a trillion points
>hype him up to be the best player in the game
>trade him for a better package that includes Kyrie
>go back to playing team basketball in route to the number 1 seed in the east

IT got used. That said, I generally root for undersized guys in sports. Altuve is based as fuck.

IT's based. Too bad he will never come close to Iverson because of injuries and teams' decisions to drop him, but he's a great player. The Cavs ruined themselves by doing everything to please their star.

he was never going to be iverson, stop it.

I'm 5'5 and I guarantee I've slayed more pussy then you bitch

Ainge is a genius

>I guarantee I've slayed more pussy then you bitch
>slayed pussy
fucking kek

I can’t get over how not only is he playing much worse now that he’s on the Cavs, he actively uprooted the entire team. Thank you Ainge you fucking mad man

>I've slayed more pussy then you bitch
>then you bitch
What did he mean by this?

>Dan Gilbert, of all people, unironically thought he could outplay 3D Chessmaster Danny Ainge

Isiah and Rondo were both run out of Boston for being head cases. Maybe the problem is the Celtics not valuing the PG.

Have you even watched them play? IT could pass for a middle schooler he's literally playing that bad. Not even hyperbole he's borderline the worst player in the game who actually plays minutes right now.

>team sucks at defense
>get someone who can't play defense
Hmmmm

Was asking Boston to back up the brinks truck the final nail in the coffin for IT?

They paid Rondo a large contract but got injured around Year 3 and was never the same again so they flipped him to Mark Cuban for Jae Crowder the next year.

They never had any intention of paying mad shekels to IT, him asking for it on media was the go ahead signal to shop him.

>PG13 coulda happen but dan gilbert wanted to JUST his franchise

you gotta figure he won't keep shooting 35% from floor 23% from three but man is he painful to watch

Yeah but you short nigga

lmaoooo

>be IT
>play great
>get hurt
>team doctors tell you its no big deal just play through it
>sister dies
>plays through it
>your injury worsens
>they trade you in a contract year to a dysfunctional team
>scapegoat

Yeah, there's a lot of talk about how the locker room is shit now. People were saying it's because other players don't like Kevin Love, but I think this midget is the main reason why the chemistry on the Cavs this year is all fucked up.

Go away dicklet.

I don't think even RC Buford and Pop could outplay Danny Ainge.

you have a manlet that thinks he is elite when he clearly isnt.
he has so many flaws in his game, #1 being he cant handle being in lebrons shadow.
he let all this hype over playing through his sisters death get to his head even more

the trade was after Gilbert was fired

Based IT. He's just a sleeper cell sent to sabotage the Cavs.

The only thing wrong with the Cavs is Gilbert. That includes his choice of coaches and his questionable moves. Any other owner would have this team on the Spurs level, with or without LeBron

it's bitch ass Kevin Love's fault

>get rid of RichJeff
>the team forgets how to play
>locker room chemistry goes to shit
hmm

Based Jefferson

>unironically expecting a max contract when you're 5'8 and literally the biggest defensive liability in the NBA

He could've settled for a modest long term 6th man contract in Boston, now he's literally going to get nothing because playing as a starter in a different system has completely exposed him

the cavs fans actually think the ot win against the timbercucks will turn their season around lmao

he's had lebron for 11 years and only got 1 ring, he's one of if not the worst owners of all time.