THIS FUCKING SHOW IS SO FUCKING MATURE AND FUCKIN FUNNY...

THIS FUCKING SHOW IS SO FUCKING MATURE AND FUCKIN FUNNY. THE FUCKIN HUMOR IS SO GROWN UP BECAUSE THEY FUCKIN SAY FUCK BETWEEN EVERY FUCKIN WORD. THAT FUCKIN MEANS ITS FUCKIN MATURE YOU FUCKIN FUCK.

I FEEL SO FUCKIN GROWN UP FUCKIN WATCHING THIS FUCKIN COMEDY FUCKIN SHOW. BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO THEY FUCKIN SAY FUCK BUY THEY FUCKIN DRINK A LOT AND FUCKIN SMOKE FUCKIN WEED.

DONT YOU FUCKIN AGREE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Veoq4vkaN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i miss the old seasons, where it was dark

>ray will never be your dad

frig off

The show sunny wishes it could be

that's how people talk in shit hole trailer parks in Atlantic Canada fuckwit

DUDE SWEARS ARE THE PUNCHLINE LMAO!
Equivalent of the kardashian show.

at least when always sunny recycles plot lines it has to do with some new joke they're making

the past 3 seasons of TPB have been abysmal

i was so confused watching this. it just wasnt funny, it actually made me cringe at how unfunny it is.
only parts i find are funny is how that guy manages to talk his way out of run-ins with the police, and the snoop episodes. the rest is garbage

*raises paw* uhh please don't swear in my grown up adult comedies. Words hurt my feelings

Clattenburg-era TPB is pure fucking kino, you enormous pleb

The newer stuff is cancer tier because they don't know how to write well enough and therefor has to rely on shitty punchlines and celeb appearances

Also, Mike Smith (Bubs) is an absolute rotten cunt in real life as well as an unfunny megalomaniac that just won't let the show die with dignity simply because he wants more fame and money

Conky episodes are even funnier when you realize that it's just Mike being himself for once.

>I AM A SERIOUS PERSON AND HAVE SERIOUS STANDARDS ABOUT COMEDY. I DEMONSTRATE THIS FACT BY TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE A SERIOUS PERSON

I actually think the newest season is on par with some of the older seasons. Really had some great moments, twists, and the camera work is improving alot.

Never thought about it, but I'm instantly sure you're absolutely right

Actually going to rewatch one tonight with that in mind, thanks

I tried watching a compilation of the funniest scenes (usually how I get into a series) and I can confirm that it's Rick and Morty tier cringe unfunny. Replace the burps with swearing. OP summed it up pretty well.

Yeah it totally wasnt a joke about how the characters only scream in TPB because thats "funny"

Honestly one of my favorite shows of all time and i think it delivers up to season 7. The rest is ok for die hard fans but is of much lower quality

great show. you're a retard

This. It was only good as a dark comedy. Now that it's just those three dumb jagoffs running the show, it has lost all irony and self-awareness.

They're just doing the same jokes and going over the top

It'd work better if they toned it down and went more subtle.

Also, FUCK OFF WITH THE GAY SHIT. It's not funny, it's just weird.

>mfw watching The Office

Season for season over time...it's a pretty even match. 2 weak seasons, followed by 5 great ones, followed by a steady slide into rehashed shit.

I think the Sunny gang are better skilled at comedy, though.

>because they don't know how to write well enough and therefor has to rely on shitty punchlines and celeb appearances
I just watched the first new episode and they literally set the entire season's conflict up in a two minute phonecall cameo from Snoop Dogg.

Can't wait for when it's just Ricky, Bubs, and Randy left.

I'm on season 9 and its still great, the way they play out each season and the way it builds up to this crazy showdown is so well written. For those saying that swearing is now the joke, it was always the joke, don't pretend otherwise.

It doesn't work like that. You have to understand the world and context first.

>I tried watching a compilation of the funniest scenes
Scenes taken out of context are never as good. Just watch the first episode. You'll know if you should continue by the time it's done.

Went to shit after they made Bubbles the main character desu

spbp

youtube.com/watch?v=1Veoq4vkaN8

Pants finally burst Randy?

Make like a tree and fuck off

>no ray
>no j roc
>no cyrus
>lahey completely sober or completely shitfaced, no mid-term between both

it was a meh season

>people on this board will watch the entirety of the office
>won't watch the kino seasons of TPB, and shit on the newer ones as if there's never been a show that declines in quality as it goes on

this board sucks