twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They had a cute friendship.

2/10 10/10 0/10

holy shit this girl is cute

the did

more

>Better dragon CGI than Game of Thrones

Fuck me.

Is the cute blonde and Kacey back alive, or are they dead dead?

bump

I haven't seen something like that in years but I'm sure they're out there. Search around in craft stores/opportunity shops. Probably could find one online.

That "girl" to her left is Nick Frost in drag.

Flower Pressing kit showed up a lot of results. Sweet, it will be a nice gift to her, and it not expensive so I can afford it or work in the shop and make one.

kek

What a great dad you are, that will be an awesome gift.

kek

I try to be, I have to work a lot of hours and have a lot of kids who all need attention. I try to give them something thoughtful when I can, even if it just a used paperback.

Why are Scottish guys so hot?

How do you still have time to make a lot of webms anyway?

perfect

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1471/86/1471863241358.webm

I am on call in front of a computer as part of one of my jobs. If I am not dealing with something I make webms, and then If A call comes in I deal with it. I get paid if there is a call or not. Beats playing Solitaire.

Yea, I cut mine short to keep it blue board safe.

that was good, what was the name again?

Paperman. It's a Disney short from a few years back.

thread needs more Mortimer

That's Emily Watson

I can get behind this`

Fuck, I have face blindness.

more lewd webms

f.lewd.se/Zpn8ut.webm

All these Mortimer webms - After I post this and the next one I am going to find one of my wives

This is a lesbian movie or something?

No, it's a mystery

On it face It about a movie where 3 girls and one of there teachers go missing in the aussie wilderness.

It also has symbolism out the wazoo.

The girl loves Miranda, but its more about a close friendship then anything sexual, as one of the points of the movies is the change from childhood to adult hood and sex.

Also, the director has a long history of making damn good movies about close friendships, such as Master and Commander and Good will Hunting.

>Good will Hunting.
That was directed by Gus Van Sant.

All this Mortimer posting has scrambled my brain. He did Dead Poets Society, not good will hunting. My bad.

It's cool.

>greatest actress of our generation

K I N O
I
N
O

subs are shit, think it's a Polish movie.

It all counts. Every single act.

that is cute.

How many wives do yo have PA?

what software did you use to make this webm? if ffmpeg, what image codec?

I now have five wives. My house is international - One Utah gal, One Rhodesian, one Polish, One Mexican, and now a Quebecois. I had to be talked into the last one, the other wives insisted that we take her in.

Anyways, which should I watch anons this evening as it my choice tonight.

>Spit
>continue Fargo Season 1
>Start the Tinker Tailor miniseries

Surprised this movie doesn't have a cult following on Sup Forums because it's laced with pedobait

I'm glad. Fuck this movie and fuck that evil magic rock. Australia should just air strike that thing and never look back.

How is it pedobait when it grown woman?

here you (you)

>a glimpse_of_a_ martin_shkreli_daydream.webm

Cute

I think they were supposes to be in their late teens.

Though the movie should be more popular on Sup Forums

It should be, I am sure If I started a few threads it might get more traction.

Hopefully that will happen. It will be fun to talk about it more especially since it's getting a remake soon.

>it's getting a remake soon.
O dear

better start a thread while it still a little cult movie.

Made a thread

Far out I can't even imagine trying to get along with so many people under one roof.

bump

The poor bastard

sry, but can someone tell me how to get sound out of these webm's?

Good night all bump

I use this for all my webms: github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

There's also 'webm for retards' which has a few more bells and whistles, like built-in subtitle support and better cropping options.

If you want general advice on making webms, post in one of the threads. There's a few of us that consistently make OC these days so someone will probably help.

Very beautiful.

webms aren't allowed to have sound on Sup Forums. /wsg/ is the place to go for sound ones, there's usually a movie and tv thread up. our threads are better tho

Yep, TV threads are comfy

Did Ayers seriously recreate the Battle of Hoth....

>Midsomer Murders

based fuckin Barnaby

Not to say the dude doesn't have an incredible body, but that's most likely staged.

>drifting in a lancer

reeeeeee