Reddit gone corrupt

Reddit, which used to actually be a good message board, has been corrupted with damn SJWs and far-left feminists, etc. There is no free speech there, and anyone who opposes their propaganda gets banned. It is the clear example of the slow death and censorship these SJWs bring to a once vibrant and HQ site. Subreddits like world news and news are completely dead; there are very little posts there, expect those that are far left, with all other posts removed and the poster banned. On Reddit, there have been posts made by moderators specifically attempting to block free speech on the damn Internet (God forbid what would happen to Sup Forums) and these SJWs have a complete monopoly over what people say. In fact, getting banned in one of these subreddits gets you banned in dozens of other ones, also controlled by these SJWs. Let us stop these freedom hating SJWs who refuse to hear anything about the faults of feminism/BLM, etc. and show them what free speech means.

>which used to actually be a good message board

Coontown was the canary in the mine shaft my friend. Rip CT.

>used to actually be a good message board
get a load of this faggot

>Reddit
>Used to be good

>used to actually be a good message. board

>Reddit, which used to actually be a good message board
Fuck off back to there you faggot we don't want you here

I post politically incorrect posts on /r/news all the time and haven't been shadow banned or had my posts deleted.

>Reddit, which used to actually be a good message board

Decent b8 willgetreplies/10

Was Reddit ever actually not shit? It's been (((progressive))) cesspit as long as I've known about it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>which used to actually be a good message board,

Im only the 4th (you). ADD ME TO THE SCRREENSHOT

I left the hateful website Reddit and came to the board of peace a long time ago.

Sup Forums is a truly a board of love and tolerance

It was a message board of average quality for about 40 minutes after its creation at which point it spiraled down into absolute shit and has never recovered from it. The reason for this is not just the user quality (that came later) but the design of the site itself. Nothing genuine will come from a site that encourages self censorship.

You have to go back. Reclaim your homeland. Find somewhere else to shitpost. Just don't stay here.

>Mexican intellectuals

>reddit
fuck off and kys

Reddit was always terrible. Back in the day it was terrible for meme face comics and le bacon like a sir memes.

>used to actually be a good message board

>reddit
>used to be good
>tripfag

When it first came out it was trying to be Sup Forums lite and even had Sup Forums like shit. Granted that's still shit, just of a different flavor.

Reddit has always been leftist.
They have been peddling atheism and falsely proclaiming science is opposite of religion (they forget the science part when it comes to racial demographics, gender discussion, and good parenting).

Yeh so what the fuck can we do about it? I got banned in r/4cham because i had previously posted in r/the_donald. So its super fucked up. Also i hear a heap of mods in the 2 major news subs are muslims? The site is beyond help imo. The donald is the only worth while place to visit and its racism is starting to get out of control/not argued properly. Im suprised they still let that sub live atm. Im guessing after the election they will kill it but until then they just silence it with their algorithm.

They let it live to make supporters of Donald Trump look bad by the out of control/not argued properly racism.

Stopped reading there also

>Reddit
Stopped reading

Couldn't start reading.
>black people problems

>Reddit
>used to be good

> Make reddit great again.
When was reddit ever great.

If you continue to try to post there, you lose.
If you say fuck reddit and never go back you win.

Losing in this case is molding your opinion to fit their karma system, winning is getting 0 or negative karma but having a well thought out opinion.

I gave up on plebbit, even deleted my account, it has become retarded over time.

They've had repeated problems with mods shadowbanning users and delting posts making muslims look bad on default subs like /r/worldnews, /r/europe has become a SJW remainers safe space.

Fuck reddit, it's a leftist cunt hugbox and there's too many of those as it is.

Totally agree. You can't make a single comment that counters the existing narrative without being shouted at and called a generic term like "racist" or "fascist".

Political correctness has proven itself to just censor uninhibited conversation, no one can say what they think. It's depressing to think that this is becoming a trend across the Internet. I hope to god it doesn't happen here, though who's to say.

I also love that Sup Forums, which represent 100% (give or take) free speech is often referred to as the "dregs" of the Internet by those outside it. Free speech makes us all degenerates I suppose.

>Reddit used to be a good message board

This... that upvote system is horrendous

Praise it.

reddit was never good

the website's entire design, bottom up, top down, was meant to censor opposing opinions and promote advertising/political goodthink.

The only way you can have an actual discussion forum without being completely overtaken by such bullshit, is to have low moderation/anonymity/no voting

ive been on reddit since 2009 on and off since and it was always shit

more middle ground than here but since it got mega popular in 2010 it was a slippery slope

hell ive been here on Sup Forums since idk 2007 and its practically stayed the same, its why i like it here

>This... that upvote system is horrendous

I think that's what ruined reddit. I liked it for about two or three years, when the front page had interesting stories and images. but it pretty quickly turned into chasing karma with bad jokes and circlejerking.

nowadays I look at the front page on occasion to see if it still sucks; stories about "my dad" or "my cat" are always on the front page, which I think they intentionally do to attract the least common denominator who passes through.

praise kek

this

most of the subreddits are cancer, /r/all is censored as fuck everything is cencored the site is basically digg at this point

>Reddit
>Good
>Used in the same sentence (Past or present tense)

No, it's just what people have learned should be upvoted.

imgur is similar, so is slashdot, although slashdot mitigates the groupthink to a degree by limiting moderation points to a random subset of posters at a given time, so you get some days where the comments are a full-on liberal circlejerk, and others where reasonable discussion is at the top.

I used imgur pretty regularly for a while, almost every day, but it started turning into an unfunny circlejerk. I just couldn't stand it; day after day of the exact same things being reposted and upvoted by the same boring idiots.

I live in a town with a 99% white population :^)
And yes I'm part of that 99%

Why does Sup Forums try to make us Redditors feel uncomfortable?
We agree with about politics which is why we are here
Why not pool our forces together?

>so is slashdot,

I still rely on slashdot for tech info, but for the last year or so they seem to want to be a techy version of reddit. I have a pretty low number and used to log in, but if you use your mod points in a way that doesn't agree with the mod trend, you stop getting them. needless to say, I pretty much stopped getting mod points so I haven't logged in in years.

I will give them credit for fighting against the site redesign that they tried to push a while back.

>Reddit gone corrupt
Wait, did I just wake up in the past? How is this news to you? Who cares about Reddit?

literally everyone here knows this

it's why reddit is universally hated on 4chin

gtfo, kill yourself, etc

>Reddit

>implying you know what a tripfag is
you need to go back

reddit is universally hated because they used to steal our content, turn it into unfunny normalfag garbage and put their own watermarks on it, claiming they made it

Why are Redditors trying to spread their cancer? Fuck off.

People still read Slashdot?

We don't need reddit rapefugees, please leave

Twitter is probably the biggest circlejerk of the big social media sites.

>Sup Forums is not a circlejerk now let's all circlejerk about how much we hate le reddit

you faggots are the reddit boogeyman you rage against.

Cause. You. Are. Cancer.

No one wants new users here. No one wants other websites making little cameos here and being friends. Hell no one wants any other board coming up anywhere else in another board and fucking their shit. No one wants you. They came here for discussion free of consequence. Either join in and fuck off with the whole 'this website is a part of my identity) bullshit or leave.

>this website is a part of my identity

this entire thread is 13 year olds and autists larping about their identity as ebin 4chinners fear us XD.

>used to be a good message board

Kek

Oh (You)

There was never any freedom of speech. They just used to be more subtle because they didn't realise they could get away with being the equivalent of a police state on the internet so easily.

Checked and keked. FPBP

>tfw just noticed it's donald trump
ayy lmao