I know I'm super fucking late to the party...

I know I'm super fucking late to the party, but I just finished watching Daredevil (after watching all of the other Defenders first for some reason).

What did you guys think of it? I liked season 1 a little better, it seems like they were running out of ideas near the end of season 2 so they filled the episode with ninja fight after ninja fight after ninja fight and, what a twist, more ninjas. Liked it more than Iron Fist though.

What kind of moron watches the other shows first? You miss out on a lot of references and the chronological order is all wrong. OP I hate you so fucking much for this I hope your netflix account gets banned and for some reason are never able to get another subscription. Then you try to torrent the shows and get busted and thrown in jail for a week before getting released but during your time there you get your face beaten in and gang raped by a gang of niggers.

Also you lose your job because of this and have to move into a shitty apartment that gets broken into the first night and you have no more valuable possessions.

>What kind of moron watches the other shows first?
I had watched a few episodes when DD first came out and couldn't get into it. I watched Jessica Jones through and the followed into Luke Cage right after since he was so involved.

Then when IF came out I had the choice of it or Daredevil first and I made the wrong choice. Live and learn

It was interesting to see the birth of the Hand meme though :^)

what a fuckin babe though

>couldn't get into DD

>watched Jessica Jones through

go to a mirror, look closely at yourself and think about yourself as a person. after that write down something about yourself you need to change.

Hate her character but is so fuckable

Nice dubs but did someone pee in your cereal this morning bud? You've never had a show you didn't finish right away? It happens, user. Turns out you can get references when you see them the other way, too. Doesn't exactly require mental gymnastics to be able to reverse engineer them. I'll probably rewatch LC at some point but not the other 2.

i have no problem with all the watch it in order bs

just that you could get into that and not daredevil

don't even like any of them btw

You sound really fucking stupid honestly. I hope you die today.

>just that you could get into that and not daredevil
i tried watching daredevil during the summer when i didn't have a lot of time. then I forgot about it and watched JJ after the summer. is this really that impossible to imagine?

leave him alone i forgive him

First you say you couldn't finish it because you couldn't get into it, now you say it's because you didn't have time and forgot about it. I knew you were full of shit.

So does she really have giant puffy nipples or is this a shop?

Man I just finished it last night.
Season two sucked.
It starts strong with Frank, but he's put on the side story during court for Elektra's arc.
And as much as I hated Elektra, she comes back strong and carries the show with Frank.
Fuck, even Foggy and Karen were more interesting than Mathew.
By the time the series was ending, I hated Mathew.
Nor only did he lose Karen and Elektra, he lost Claire too.
He kept choosing he other girl and fucked himself over in the end.
Honestly, I liked Jessica Jones more than season 2 of Daredevil.

So I'm on Luke Cage now, I hope Jessica Jones shows up.

Those are pasties

>First you say you couldn't finish it because you couldn't get into it, now you say it's because you didn't have time and forgot about it.
user those are the same fucking thing. it got dropped because it didn't compete enough for time during a busy part of my life. what are you having trouble with grasping about this concept?

Damn you really are stupid. Just stop replying, hell stop posting you are literally ruining Sup Forums by being this way. Personally I think you should go to funnyjunk

oh boo hoo faggot cry some more because people didn't watch shows the way you think they should be watched. the only one ruining anything is yourself

>stop replying and just stop posting
>keeps replying anyway

Can't follow simple instructions huh? I shouldn't be surprised with your idiotic watching order.

>giving me free bumps to a thread I want to see discussion on
congrats you played yourself

>By the time the series was ending, I hated Mathew.
Yeah pretty much this, they went a little overboard with the self-martyrdom. The finale being him showing Karen his identity should have been way earlier IMO. Too little too late.

>thread has been up for an hour
>only 1 person has made a single post for discussion

You really are retarded

And I've trapped an autist in here with me. It's magnificent, really, to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes with you.

>makes a garbage thread
>gets shit on
>tries to act like le master troll xD

Sad!

>projecting
No one said anything about trolling. I'm just enjoying your autism. Threads fail all the time but you'll never get your hour back.

>all this projecting

Lmao

stop fighting please

It could be better but the marvel tv universe has a pretty consistent tone and quality

Really hope they drop the magic ninjas or get that shit out of the way in the defenders so Red can get back to old fashioned crime fighting in season 3.

Season 1 was great for that with Vincent knocking it out of the park with a strange but effective re-imagining of the King Pin.
And all the best shit in season 2 was the crime related stuff with Frank and the Irish Mob or just some scuzzy Biker fucks.

I just want my comfy show back. I don't want it to become like all the other capeshit. That's not what made it special or fun.

Season 2 was trash

It was heavily hinted with season 2 that Kingpin knew who Matt was. I don't read the comics but apparently a big arc is Fisk ruining Matts life.

Season 2 started off GOAT with the Punisher arc then quickly descended into Iron Man 2 area with having to set up the defenders with all the Ninja shit.

I think his life is already ruined, famalamdingdongpai.

I think Season 1 is kino and the problem with season 2 is that it lacked the philosophical debate between Matt's viewpoint (we should try and save the world we got) opposed to Fisk's viewpoint (burn it all down and start again)

I like the Punisher parts but the Ninja stuff was kind of boring and I don't like that Matt is dating Karen now. Its okay if he's not with Rosario Dawson now but for some reason I just find Karen absolutely unappealing like a cake that has a hair on it

I thought Karen left for Frank?

I don't remember that dubs man. I remember that Matt and Karen went on a date and made out and I remember that Karen was helping Frank with his mystery but I don't think Karen left Matt for Frank.

If she did that really sucks, but I guess Matt can finally be with Foggy

She's in the upcoming Punisher show.
I'm pretty sure she's with him.

So Jessica Jones is just a weaker version of Luke Cage right? I mean they both have super strength but she's not bulletproof?

Jessica is basically super human, as in she's faster, can jump high, take longer falls, is really strong.
Luke is just strong and his skin can't be penetrated.

But Luka smashes wall and shit makes huge dents in cars. He obviously has super strength.

Karen left Matt after she went to his apartment and found Elektra in his bed. Matt proceeded to give no explanation, so that was that.

Honestly, he could have used Stick as an explanation and was caring for his niece or some Shit.
Matt fucked it up.

Luke is Captain America strong which means he's peak human limit in terms of strength (like if the world's greatest weight lifters combined can do it Luke can do it). He also utilizes his invulnerability to just punch through shit because it doesn't affect him at all.

Jessica Jones is like Spiderman level of strong which is superhuman. She can go beyond peak human strength and do shit like lift cars over her head. It's hard to say just how strong she is because she rarely goes all out (mostly because of budget restrictions) but at the very least it's fair to say she can do everything Luke can do and with a lot more ease. This mostly just based on what we know from the comics though.

>I had watched a few episodes when DD first came out and couldn't get into it.

>I watched Jessica Jones.

What did he mean by this?

It was fucking stupid. Blindness isn't a super power.

>smashes a wall
>lol that's just peak human strength

He watched a couple of episodes of DareDevil and he didn't really like it.
He then watched Jessica Jones.

ITT capeshit niggers' autistic screeches at op

Fuck you.
Daredevil season one and Jessica Jones are kino.
Season two of Daredevil is kino at its best buy the moment Elektra shows up, a good series turns to shit.
Yeah I'm mad.

The only adults I know who enjoy capeshit aren't white

I'm not white, I'm Native American.

Then get out and meet some people, because Sup Forums telling you how people are doesn't count.

Oh, you think I'm being ironic.

>Jessica Jones
>kino

Shit was better than the middle of Daredevil season 2.
I liked her ending that's Matt's.

The second season has the characters eat too many idiot pills for my liking. Punisher was pretty cool, though.

Jessica Jones was fucking garbage.

>It was better than shit thus kino
>(you)

Why is all superhero trash so generic and boring?

Batman v Superman and Logan say hello.

Uh logan was pretty generic and boring

fuck off

DD S1 > DD S2 > IF

>watching LC or JJ

>implying everything outside of DDS1 isn't the same low quality

S2 has Mask You Sumthin and much better fight choreography than IF.

Season 1 was terrific. 2, not so much. There was very little Daredevil, it was just Punisher and ninjas.