Mfw the Minnesota Vikings will never, EVER win a Super Bowl

>mfw the Minnesota Vikings will never, EVER win a Super Bowl

>be vikings fan
>choke away four owls
>choke away multiple playoff runs
>still have the audacity to think they will ever win a superb owl

SKOLXD

obsessed

>mfw the Loins win an Owl before the Vikings who have had 4 Owl appearances, 11 NFC Championship Appearances, 29 Playoff Appearances, 0 Championships.

>tfw I'm a Vikings fan and this is 100% true

>tfw you’re not a shitbag vikes fan

Can't wait until we win ours and relegate the Vikings to being the Eagles of the NFC North.

>Vikings fucked up Favre's last career season

yeah you’re an even worse thing, you fucking faggot, die

What scenario that hasn't happened yet but ends in complete heartbreak would hurt the soft fanbase of Minnesota the most?

Please let this happen soon. True king's of the north

>vikings

>Le obsessed

Actually it's called laughing at others who suck.

The only thing I hope for the Vikings to do every year is fuck over these two teams, so I'm actually pretty happy with last year's season. That blow out at lambeau field was great. Shitting on the saints at the last second felt even better tho

Bradford backs up Packerers to win the Owl

Losing to the Packers at home in the NFCCG like the Bears did in 2011

Literally all they need is a QB though right now. IMO i would trade for one and draft smart.

hahahahahaha

The cowboys takin it this year senpai

>Mfw I'm a Chiefs fan in living in Minnesota and despite endless choking by my team I always bring up Super Bowl IV

>Vikings
>fuck over the saints
You mean Saints fuck over the Saints

>Eagles fans have taken their shitty chant with authority, and converted it into a Foles chant

Do whatever mental gymnastics you need. Y'all got beat by a bunch of cucks

>Vikings fans constantly bitch about bountygate
>colts fans don’t even though they made it even further into the playoffs
What is wrong with minnesotans?

Don't like seeing an old man get fucked up I guess

Right, because Brett Favre was the only player targeted by bounties in the 2009-10 season.

Dat bend dont break D

No one is saying he was. We just stood up for him since it was our team. What's wrong with that?

You'd think after 8 years Minnesota wouldn't still be seething at the Saints

combine both of these and Minnesota would collectively implode. Would be great to watch from across the river.

>Not being a new Orleans shits fan

is that picture real????

>laughing at the team your team gave a playoff win to

okay ya goof

>Duck Duck Grey Duck
Wtf? Who does this?

I can't believe how hard Minnesotans got exposed after that game. For years they put out this image of being extremely humble and nice. Turns out they're just salty little babbies. Remember when fans were threatening to use their status as Uber drivers to entrap and falsely imprison Eagle fans?

We hold grudges for a long time

"The Eagles of _____" is no longer a negative connotation. Don't compare them to the ringless Vikings, please.

How about the Buffalo Bills of the NFC North? Fits better.

No since that didn't happen and was probably a joke that got spun into news

AND IT"S CAUGHT BY DIGGS! DIGGS! SIDELINE! TOUCHDOWN! UNBELIEVABLE! VIKINGS WIN IT
(tfw people didn't bbelieve me when I said that the Taints were a second round exit like usual)

It didn't happen because they're pussies.

38-7

Good thing im not a Kikes fan

t. Didnt win the super bowl

>saints
>JUST

My team won.

>reddit team

>caring about what reddit likes

>namefag

>Vikings
WE

>not a namefag

>being the physical incarnation of reddit

>0-4 in the owl
Checks out

>mfw the eagles tank next year and join the club of “muh ring” along with the Soyboys
Keep getting angry at an internet fan base comprised mostly of band wagoners though

38-7.

>being an admitted Soylanta Failcons fan
HOWLING tbqh

They weren't even that.

My brother

What about a season opener Eagles/Vikings game where the Eagles blow them out even harder than they just did?

They didn't actually bounty any Colts players though did they? I don't remember any big injuries in that game.

It definitely wasn't a joke. It didn't happen because it's retarded and illegal, and didn't even make any sense to begin with.

Minnesota should change their name to Somalian Pirates

>it definitely wasn't a joke
It definitely was.

R E N T F R E E

are you a Vikings fan? Why did you choose the pic of a cuck high fiving his super bowl winning bull to be your reaction?

>Katrina 2

>all those NFC Championship and playoff appearances
>Zero (0) Rings

I'm kinda surprised the Vikings and Eagles haven't been exposed to each other this much until now. Well, their frozen hellhole got exposed and have become Philly's bitches for eternity so all is well.
It feels surreal seeing fellow Eagles fans bully other teams for having no rings. I was still in disbelief despite being at the parade earlier and seeing the lombardi myself.

This thread made me realize that the NFC North has only as many owls as some teams and only half their teams have owls. Is there a shittier division?

It's strange. In a weird way it feels like us Eagles fans have lost a large part of our identity as that team that always came up just short. But I'll get used to it.

Reminder that the Eagles literally have a ring and Vikings do NOT

>the vikings had rodgers injured in their division
>they had wentz injured in their conference
>they had 7 pro bowl players
>they went 13-3
>god was on their side against New Orleans
>and they STILL couldn't even get to the owl
Will they even make the playoffs next season? With Rodgers back, there's 2 wins they're gonna have to fight for and Patricia may light a fire under Detroit's ass.

They also have to play the Patriots and Eagles on the road as well the entirety of the NFC West. They could very well implode, in all likelihood Keenum and the defense will revert to the mean after being exposed like that.

They put this image on only to people who don't interact with them on the daily.

Patricia will be another bust of a Pats coordinator turned HC

They'll do what always happens. Get one win on the packers early in the season and have a strong start bragging that they'll win the NFC north. Then they'll proceed to lose six or seven games in a row and be lucky if they get a wild card spot.

>Eagles on the road
fucking kek, domebabbies gonna get mauled a second time

it's gotta be like a high level gypsy curse or something. that team will never do it.

During the pre owl era they lost their Championship trophy. I'd pin it on that.

The Vikings are the Cardinals of the NFC North