/nba/ General: OK3 Edition

Serious question. Can the Cavs matchup, pound for pound, against any of the top 5 teams (GSW,HOU,SAS,MIN,OKC) in a 7 game series?

>losing to the cavs the day before the trade deadline
>the absolute state of the t.pups

Spam up those Ws

why is this nigga so obsessed with making threads related with his team

No. Lebron would get gassed.

From Cavs-Wolves to Spurs-Suns, from the sublime to the ridiculous

dont forget they were on the 2nd game of a back to back after flying back from orlando while minnesota was sitting in cleveland for a couple days

racist adams >> melo

>SAS,MIN,OKC
yes
>HOU
maybe
>GSW
doubt

As presently constructed, no.

If they got a few useful reinforcements/role players/people who can play defense and aren't 34 years old, they could probably hang with Minnesota and OKC.

Also, your tier ranking is wrong, Toronto is top tier and San Antonio minus Kawhi isn't

>manlets
cedi won the cavs the game, don't you forget it /nba/

Is there a more depressing team than the suns?

Not even funny bad like the knicks or bulls because those teams have fans

Why would you stay in OKC instead of going to the Lakers if you're Paul George?

nice pushoff by lebron at the end of that game

HES SO CUTE OMG.
I wanna be friends with osman so bad

>/nba/ acting like lebron won the superbowl with a refball win over the shitty wolves
my how the mighty have fallen
lmao sad!

LeBlock
LeShot
LeClutch
LeGod
LeGOAT

Don't @ me

>pushoff
>clearly shows butler grabbing lebrons jersey
just take the loss and witness greatness bitch

The Hornets are more depressing, I think. Both of them aren't going to win anything anytime soon, both of them have questionable ownership/front office situations, but the Hornets also have a ton of money already on the books. At least the Suns have financial flexibility.

yes the hornets. because they actually have had stars and have done shit

Dave Pasch and Dolores letting the sports cliches fly

>"The Suns have some good young pieces"

>Poo pee land man is racist

Wtf I thought NZ was tolerant of all races.

why don't the spurs just give up on parker/manu/gasol

they're old and coming off the bench at this point

this

OKC is a much better team

The Wolves are really good

>this

how long ago was this, cos i thought this cunt was like 6'3+ already

Any trades tonight?

Nets and Tragic.

Manu has still been kicking, and Gasol has been doing alright considering his age.

Parker is just there.

>The Wolves are really good

Pau is still good, and Manu and Parker are already coming off the bench. what more do you want

the most non cucked tripfag ladies and gentlemen

you realise nz is australia right? its not a meme

Because they are still better than 80 percent of the league

Anyone else notice Lebron chest bumped Cedi and Jeff Green but Isaiah was tugging on his jersey like a little kid and got left hanging?

>Because they are still better than 80 percent of the league

they're 4th in the West

His stint in Leaveland is coming to an end.

>MIN
Did you not see what just happened to them?

yeah i did, earlier in the game too it wanted to sit next to lebron on the bench and lebron moved the cushion so he couldn't

@81437738
No (You) for you. As long as they ball out and get the W it’ll be alright. I want them to ride into the sunset after this season, after that it’ll be time to scout for the next generation. Team transitioning, if done right, won’t take years. As long as the team’s prospects have the means to meet their needs then everything will fall into place.

I think the Cavs have the ability to get the the Finals as is. I think they're defense can improve with communication to an acceptable level. Ideally they need a guy who can score on his own and isn't a defensive liability but they have tons of veterans that can play.

ADAM SILVER ACTIVATED THE MAGNETS

>No (You) for you. As long as they ball out and get the W it’ll be alright. I want them to ride into the sunset after this season, after that it’ll be time to scout for the next generation. Team transitioning, if done right, won’t take years. As long as the team’s prospects have the means to meet their needs then everything will fall into place.

He's not racist, he just isn't tolerant of bad grammar.

trade the old vets to a contending team

Will the Suns score 10 points in this quarter?

>Cunts getting BTFO at home by Poopovich

courtney lee?

>I think they're defense can improve
>gave up 140

Pau is good and Ginobli is clutch as fuck.

Is there anything wrong with what he said?

>Suns

>No (You) for you. As long as they ball out and get the W it’ll be alright. I want them to ride into the sunset after this season, after that it’ll be time to scout for the next generation. Team transitioning, if done right, won’t take years. As long as the team’s prospects have the means to meet their needs then everything will fall into place.

Courtney Lee is your guy. The knicks will trade him for a bag of peanuts just please send expirings

you're not because your going to the clippers

>No (You) for you. As long as they ball out and get the W it’ll be alright. I want them to ride into the sunset after this season, after that it’ll be time to scout for the next generation. Team transitioning, if done right, won’t take years. As long as the team’s prospects have the means to meet their needs then everything will fall into place

>Is there anything wrong with what he (I) said?

They do. A team like the spurs would love to be able to groom players like Bender, Chriss, and Jackson

idk. I dont think the Cavs have the ability to get that scorer without giving up their pick, which they definitely shouldn't do.
Im just saying I think they can do it....they shouldnt play isaiah thomas though, he's been trash. Its kinda sad.

The Suns are on pace to score 36 points in this game

wouldn't that be something

>which they definitely shouldn't do.
kek, lakers with like 10 #2 picks in a row still garbage for past decade, but that #8 pick will save cleveland from lebron leaving yep!

Cedi SZN

Spurs need a good center. Idk how but they should get Nurkić.

im on pace to fuck your sister

>he thinks the NBA won't wave their Sternball magic once again to ensure that Leaveland gets a shitton of 1st overall and top 5 picks to ensure they don't go under

No Lebron is leaving. Thats exactly why they should let the pick go.

what did he mean by this?

why does Skip Bayless think it's Thursday

does he know something we don't

Steve Nash rolling in his grave over these suns

Would cavs do this

How unclutch is Butler if he got outclutched by Lebron in a regular season game

waste of jose but they might

Wow the suns are so bad I can’t stop watching

>those fucking camo unis

Had to match salaries familia

yeah thats what i meant, the #8 pick isn't going to save cleveland once he's gone, may as well do what you can with him now

i got tomorrow dialog cos im in the future and shit, shannon says lebron goat clutch carries team in ot, skip says, lebron shit pussy doesn't want to shoot ft shouldn't have let the game go to ot

>Steve Nash
>ever laughing when he choked twice at the WCF

Lakers top to bottom is a horrible organization that's filled with a rookie front office, rookie players, and hasn't had a single winning season in years

This guy is fucking obsessed. He needs help.

Actually you're correct. I fucked up, here's the revised edition

in a heartbeat

delusion

>we wuz gms and shiit

What does he even mean "debate the game"? Fucking retard

dumb ass nigga faggot the knicks have much better offers for lee and o'quinn

Cleveland would do that in a second. I think NY says no.

It's not going to save him but it's going to help, esp if they have a good front office (and you should always plan as though your front office is good. if you think your front office isn't good, then fire your fucking front office).

I mean, there's going to be risk whatever direction you choose to go.

Cleveland gives Brooklyn pick to LAL as well

sorry, i meant Lebron is leaving. Exactly why the SHOULDN'T let the pick go. They aren't winning a Chip with a trade, idk why losing the pick would help at all.

He's got all the help he needs.

It's not about that you fucking favela monkey. It's about shedding salary. Nobody is giving up a 1st for Lee or Kyle

>getting this worked by the GOAT sports heel

If you're Kevin Durant, why would you stay with the Warriors after this season? Where do you see him going?

I think he'll want to become a Laker to get a fresh start

Do the Suns even practice

everyone except LAL says no.

fucking homers.

>losing ingram and kuzma for the corpse of kawhi leonard

JUST

because for the next 50 years they're going to be dogshit with the pick or not, its not worth keeping, shit is still shit