This is what happens you trust Americans for coup

This is what happens you trust Americans for coup...

Coup and terrorist enabling American scum has no credibility left.

(pic related was a four star general of Turkish Air force)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/alleged-coup-leader-was-military-attache-to-israel/
thebugskiller.com/the-best-roach-killer-how-to-kill-roaches-in-just-one-week/
wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Roaches
wikihow.com/Identify-a-Cockroach
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957414/Saudi-cleric-online-laughing-stock-telling-student-sun-rotates-Earth-planes-not-able-fly.html#ixzz4EfmjWNsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah sure, this is totally not Erdogan removing all opposition.
How can you be so dumb OP?

Obama supports Erdogan

The only thing that makes sense at this point is Erdogan false flagged a coup to gain even more power.

timesofisrael.com/alleged-coup-leader-was-military-attache-to-israel/

Atatürk is dissapointed :(

Have you seen the first statement of John Kerry and Obama during the early hours?

They were clearly not supporting the elected government but saying stability of Turkey is more important. When they noticed coup has failed, they started supporting government.

They are nothing but uncredible scum.

>every coup and uprising in the world is because of America

Our foreign policy has been in the hands of retarded children for the past eight years. That being said, I think this was all you guys, roachfriend.

Get your shit together turkey, you gonna get invaded next.

literally no proofs

they supported Erdogan from the beginning

You think those idiots could handle Turkey potentially breaking apart? Especially when Obama is still funding terrorists to overthrow Assad in Syria?

.... If AF General was coup leader why the fuck wasn't Erdogan's plane shot dow...... Ooooooooh

I don't know much about Ataturk, why do some say Ataturk is spinning in his grave?

What did Ataturk say/do?

They had 6 planes on air. ALL the airbases were shut down afterwards, these rouge airplanes were refuelled by Americans in Incirlik, and Erdoğan's private plane hid itself in the sky as if it's an charter flight of Turkish Airlines.

>Coup and terrorist enabling American scum has no credibility left.
>They are nothing but uncredible scum.
Daily reminder that Roach logic only makes sense if you worship pedophiles as holy men.

Ways to deal with roaches:
thebugskiller.com/the-best-roach-killer-how-to-kill-roaches-in-just-one-week/
wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Roaches

Because in every military coup in turkey the president was first secured, and then delivered to a paid coup to make it look legal.

> these rouge airplanes were refuelled by Americans in Incirlik
Roaches bring it on, stop saying we did your coup, and take some action miserable roaches

He brought laicism to turkey and stormweeners think Erdogan brings Sharia back when in fact he is cooperating with the US and Israel so there is no chance in that.

Planes were refueled in air though.

>Erdogan brings Sharia back when in fact he is cooperating with the US and Israel so there is no chance in that.

AHAHAHAHAH

Is this what Turkish propaganda is saying? How well are you paid?

He was the founding father of the modern Turkish state after the demise of the Ottoman Empire in WW1.
He done away with the old and wanted to remodel Turkey as a modern secular nation much like the ones in Europe/America.
This is the reason why Islam takes/took such a back seat in Turkey compared to other Mid Eastern hellholes and women are not forced to wear hijabs etc.

wikihow.com/Identify-a-Cockroach

yeah so does Saudi Arabia you fucking moron

The US and Israelis don't give a fuck about spreading sharia as long as they get their foreign policy goals accomplished.

>Implying that's a bad thing

Turks are so fucking stupid.
Whats the average IQ over there, 70?

>implying Erdogan has the wherewithal to organise a coup

>Have you seen the first statement of John Kerry and Obama during the early hours?

obama from the beginning posted in favor of erdogan and against he military, are you dense

i dont even like obama, but at least have your facts straight

He was a mediocre secular statesmen but became a cultural icon in modern Turkish nation-state. Also, he likely ignored the Armenian genocide despite cultivating an image as a humble champion of peace.

Literally you need to know is that he's just some retarded national hero whose reputation vastly exceeds the reality like George Washington, Ronald Reagan and Richard the Lionheart

But with Saudi """""government""""" they support a state that thinks of every other muslims as no true muslims. So they basically support muslims that support killing muslims which will effectively hinder any progress in ME.

>facts

Cause he's a T*rk

Ataturk would never have allowed Gülenist Islamist bullshit officers to coup the government.

Ironically Erdogan didnt either.

Eat your heart out, fucking cunt NATO

yeah that's because the Saudis are the most "pure" form of Islam while the other muslim countries, although they are still retarded inbred muslims, aren't full arabs so they try to moderate Islam and make it more reasonable.

The Saudis are just retarded violent inbred camel fuckers that spread their religion by force to you, and every other Muslim that continues to practice your retarded, backwards religion is only enabling them.

You really think anybody believed you so-called 'coup' for a second.

Christ turks really are cockroaches

Just use your head. Having an islamic state in turkey would be a big no-no, since most of the other muslim countries would bandwagon on it.
That's why mainly the US would never want an islamic government in turkey.

Your choices are now between Islamism and Islamism

Bravo Turkroaches

Cool, thanks.

RIP your country.

Would imply you're retarded for thinking this guy being arrested is a good thing. Then again your country being majority Muslim that's probably a given.

>Be a 4 star pilot general
>have over 10000 flight hour on various fighter jets
>You'll be retired in a month and get around a $1 million retirement grant
>Want more
>Trust American lies
>they leave you high and dry in an instant
>now you'll be treated as an unranked private in prison for the rest of your life

fucking lel

This precisely.
They could not have been less bothered that it looked like erdogan was being removed.
Then they were informed that the coup leaders did not have the numbers or enough popular support.

by that logic Saudi Arabia shouldn't exist

Saudis/Wahabbis and Salafis are like the protestants of Islam.

90. Half a deviation from being mentally retarded. 25% of their population are literally, by definition, retarded.

Source: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Gülenist scum are 20x more dangerous than Erdogan.

Erdogan is a populist evangelist who was elected.

Gülen is a cleric who has fanatic sleeper cells who were activated 2 days ago.

They were defeated.

The shit we are hearing in media, about the sacrifices of REAL secular officers and soldiers to prevent orders from being issued with major operations are legendary.

I wish I had the time to translate it all.

Always remember this, in Turkish Armed Forces, Special Forces Command (ÖKK) is the center of secular thought.

They were IMMEDIATELY against the attempted coup within minutes. Gülenist globalist islamist scum posed as Ataturk lovers to get us real seculars onto the streets to start a civil war. They failed.

I am just fucking pissed US were supporting them in the early hours.

Kerry, you're fucked you spineless globalist scum.

The fuck is wrong with these people?

>he thinks the US could convince someone to turn down guaranteed millions 1 month from retirement

How exactly?

It's almost like Turkroaches are being lied to

islam

>>modern military
>>M 60 Patton
pick one

Daily reminder that might is right.

No matter how much you bitch about it.

In the last thread some user said that Obama had nothing to do with it.

If Obama didnt do it who did? Dick Cheney?

SOMEBODY CALL THE FUCKING ORKIN MAN

Read what I wrote some posts above.
Saudi wahhabism is a heavenly gift for the US. In essence what Saudi government thinks is that they are the only true muslims and some even think it's ok for them to kill those other muslims. Such a state guarantees that muslims in the ME will always fight against each other so there is no progression in ME.
Everyone thinks Israel is the West's greatest ally in the ME when in fact ut is the US.

>This is what Erdobots actually believe

Welp, can't blame t*rks though.
After all they did elect the islamist upon themselves.

>"you're fucked"

Not likely. Even if it was true, your country couldn't do shit about it anyway.

Christianity was never based on violent conquest so that's a false analogy

They're Saudis the most backward of all Muslims and the west, ironically, supports them with oil money. they use that oil money spread their message to the rest of the Islamic world.

Kick the shit out of him and his family.

Why do people keep saying this? Do you not understand Obama is cucked to Erdogan?

>yeah that's because the Saudis are the most "pure" form of Islam [...]
Yes that's the first bit that you got right.
The next important bit is that Wahhabs are not afraid of killing other muslims. And this is important because otherwise what possible benefit would the US have in supporting those people?

The informed Turks were posting during the coup attempt. Now we're left with the filthy reactionary roaches.

hey butthurt ermeni

Then the US should be happy if Turkey is run by Islamists

having a non secular government all but ensures violent conflict between different religions.

remove

or....

>be a 4 star pilot general
>have over 10000 flight hour on various fighter jets
>You'll be retired in a month and get around a $1 million retirement grant
>some elite politicians want to bolster their credibility/rule
>get ordered to do some urban "exercises"
>the elite's pretend like they're being attacked when you go out on the exercises they ordered
>the elites order people to flock to streets and get rid of you
>you give up easily because you're still thinking its an exercise and dont actually want to kill anyone
>surrender before something bad happens
>get lynched or captured and jailed
>sit in prison wondering what the fuck just happened

This is why it's not a good idea to be in government positions in a country that isn't really known for stability.

And Erdogan doesn't think similarly at all and he does not want Turks to be more militant?

You're probably some Eastern backwater pro-erdo scum trying to shill for him under the guise of 'muh CIA' but i'll bite at your retardation. Gulenists believe in a more secular and democratic version of islam. Many of the individuals that supported the movement were highly educated. I even know a few turkish professors in the u.s. who supported the movement. It isn't some fanatical ISIS like organization like you claim. AKP scum are far closer to that ideology.

>>You'll be retired in a month and get around a $1 million retirement grant
in Turkey???

Fuck Islam. You have no clue. No single clue at all you frozen wasteland SJW.

You have no clue what its like to be the bulwark of the West agains Islam, and that bulwark being betrayed by West at every turn.

You have no clue about how you try to reach the ideals of the west but Americans always fucking abuse you because their governments never actually care about your struggles to uphold secularism and fight for it day after day after day.

Erdogan was held at bay because of Gezi Park protests and the secular youth who warned him about the shit he couldn't pull off.

Is he conversative and Islamist? Yes.

Will be bring Sharia? Fuck no.

But fear can't keep us from embracing Gülenist cultists, Turbo-mormon-esque fucking insane cliques of 100 officers who were willing to bomb their own parliament and murder their friends in the very same barracks.

Those fucking bacterium were cleansed, and righteously so.

Unlike you we don't join whom we fear. We fought Gülenist scum once.

If the moment comes when Erdogan scum need to be fought we will fight him too.

The real power of the Ataturk legacy are not tanks or airplanes, its the modern youth in cities and simple rural villages who value our modest yet sincere republic.

Now go the fuck back to your shitty Helsinki disco where you reminisce about how you once supposedly """""""beat""""""""" Russians.

>Wahhabs are not afraid of killing other muslims

Muslims have been killing each other since Muhammad died

>what possible benefit would the US have in supporting those people?

oil

can't keep us = drive us to

>lets blame america!

Man, are there any intellectuals left in the arab world?

Damn those red fucking airplanes! How dare they be so red!

> brainwashed much ?

Jeesus. Don't you have, I don't know, Internet in Turkey ?

>implying Americans trust other Americans
>especially implying we trust what the government alphabet "intelligence" agencies do with their black budget of our tax dollars

we are held hostage
there is no trust in America and I cannot take any responsibility for the consequences of this situation because I have no say in the matter

not what you wanted to hear sorry but Im just as frustrated as you Turkbro.

Wtf are you talking about? Our president supports your new islamic state. He's so in love with muslims he won't dare utter the words radical islam

Yes of course

Pic very much related

Establish a national identity first pls.

You have nothing to contribute, no history to speak of, no victories to be proud of, no ethnicity to value and care for.

You are a fake construct of France and Germany ejaculating on a rag.

So, fuck off non-country.

>their governments never actually care about your struggles to uphold secularism and fight for it day after day after day.

The elites in the US care about hegemony and power not secularism or ideals

You were an empire once so you should know this.

Once again, having wahhabism you ensure that muslims fight against each other. If an important nation like Turkey would start to have an islamic government then other countries could be encouraged to bandwagon and follow them. That's what you would NOT like.
Erdogan won't touch turke's laicism. What he will definitely do though is harm the democracy and become some sort of secular dictator.

Even we don't rely on ourselves. Kek

last winter wasn't even that cold, at least in Austria, I hope we get a real cold one this year.

Just as planned...

now watch as these USA backed islamic cunt generals get replaced by secular kemalist ones while we ally with Russia and Assad

It's happening, WW3 starting soon and this man is behind it all

>Will be bring Sharia? Fuck no.
Kek, roaches really think this

>arab intellectuals

Saudi cleric becomes online laughing stock after telling student the sun rotates around the Earth as otherwise planes would not be able to fly

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2957414/Saudi-cleric-online-laughing-stock-telling-student-sun-rotates-Earth-planes-not-able-fly.html#ixzz4EfmjWNsY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

you know nothing.

"You must move within the arteries of the system, without anyone noticing your existence, until you reach all the power centres.

"You must wait until such time as you have got all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institution in Turkey."

wow that's very eye opening

thanks frogbro

Kerry sucks so bad destabilizing and toppling governments. Im a #Hillarymissle now

Erdogans shills are blaming Gulen to clam down the secularists while Erdgoan purges Turkeys judicial system. Sharia incoming for Turkey.

Sounds a lot like Iran circa 1978. Are you sure? I hope it's true what you say, but skeptical...

I'm with you.

You are so misinformed that its hilarious.

Gülen is a true Palpatine posing as an anime "nice jolly hermit".

You have NOOOOO idea.

I have NEVER voted for Erdogan not even once. I always vote secular CHP.

Gülen was the great fucking Soros of our internal strife.

Watch how your shitty backstabbing politicians hand him over to us imminently.

Just watch as they bend over, and you'll realize what a big fucking mistake harboring that CIA asset was.

"Allies" my ass, we would have NEVER sold you out America.

We DIED for you at the battle of waron so that your soldiers could live and fight while we were encircle by chinese hordes gladly.

This is the measure of American state honor.

Tragic.

the coup wasn't organized. that was the point

> Obama is still funding terrorists to overthrow Assad in Syria?
That would be the CIA, not Obama, who is with the Pentagon

Ha just fucking kill yourself my man

>while we ally with Russia and Assad
Everyone knows you are traitorous Jihadists, do you really think the Syrian Arab Republic which celebrated the coup by setting off fireworks will ally with you?

For you one dead roach doesn't matter, but for Putin remembers what you did, also what you are doing in Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Nobody will ally with you roaches, Russia is only suggesting it might to destroy Nato, which is a present to the West.

Nato has become a tool of Imperialists pushing Jihadism, once Nato, is gone we can start fighting political Islam

TL;DR please leave Nato and embarrass the cocksuckers who expressed solidarity with you roaches during the coup.

>the ME will always fight against each other so there is no progression in ME.
so you don't give a single fuck about the refugee floods right?

Hillary is a crazy bitch. She took down Libya. I wonder if trump can do something like that? I mean he has fail so many times.