IT manifests as your deepest fear. What do you see?

IT manifests as your deepest fear. What do you see?

Justice League RT bad score

Me, posting on this board when I'm in my thirties

My life from the third person perspective

A vagina

non repeating digits

A television playing a video recording of my pathetic attempts at navigating life every day

Never meet Finn in my life

Doctor Pavel?

You'd be creepy and awkward even if you did meet him.

Jaws

That's me.

Fucking moths, man

A job

that this world isn't just a nightmare I'll wake up from, one day. That all that awaits me after death is this life, again, over and over, for eternity.

We all float

Can someone shop that to say "don't forget, you'll float too"

A movie version of the book without the Ritual of Chud scene...

my wife enjoying interracial sex with a black guy

Dying alone, how does he do that one? Does it kill IT because he becomes dying alone? Did I just defeat IT?

>simultaneously takes the form of all my ex gfs and then tells me how I fail as a man

2 SPOOKY

A drider

My dad

A killer clown

It'd probably create the illusion of you dying alone, years from now, with you as yourself killing you with your own illusion.
Then eaten

f-fuck you user...

Awkward maybe, and a bit homo

>dvd drive
>current year
???

being alone

He said he was at least thirty, leave him alone.

UGH! People over the age of 19 should NOT post here!

A girl without a feminine penis

My family dying
Getting dementia
Nuclear war
Centipedes

Reddittier fears t b q h familia

Oh, Pennywise would LIKE you.

being married to a ugly women with no kids

not going anywhere in life

I found this thread on reddit.

>not having lord of destruction in the same drive for 16 years
>literally never taking it out

get a load of this faggot. how's middle school, kiddo?

>My family dying
>Getting dementia
>Nuclear war

>It'd probably create the illusion of you dying alone, years from now, with you as yourself killing you with your own illusion.

This shit is why IT says it avoids adults because their fears are too nebulous and abstract, whereas kids have stronger fears tied to a particular image such as a monster

wtf so you want a women who has already popped out 3 or so little shits? fuck is up with cucks these days...

Makes sense. When I was a kid I was afraid of monsters in the closet and Resident Evil zombies.

Still irrationally afraid of centipedes though so he could just have an army of centipedes come after me or something.

My deepest fear is splitting a clown's boipussy with my thick meaty hog.

>getting your whole body sucked into It's boipussy dick first

My deepest fear is becoming homeless once my father dies or getting cancer. I guess. I guess IT would pull a Muholland Drive on me mixed with The Leper. BOBBY DOES IT FOR A DIME BOBBY DOES IT ANY TIME FIFTEEN CENTS OVER TIME.

Love

I remember this scene being terrifying to me when I was a kid. All I saw was a gallery of monsters. The scene came on and I bolted out of the room.

A drider

Deepest fear is zombie children.

It would be tough, I have only one fear and it's pretty strange. My fear is one day waking up in an alternate universe or something. Some place where everything is identical except everything I do is now rude or stupid and only I don't realize it.

He'd probably just turn into an actually scary clown

I have a weird fear about extremely long and thin things, so it would look like a giant stick insect probably

Making other people miserable

Having sex with a underage girl haha

It will probably be tapeworm after tapeworm every time you take a shit
They'll get longer each time too

Success

no, i meant a woman who -doesnt- want to bear children

im gay anyway, the woman part is already terrifying

but if i am to be forced into a marriage I rather have kids while i'm at it, versus facing some old withered hag everyday

Reminds me of one of the few SCPs I think don't suck on that site, where it's an abstract entity that takes the form of whatever it thinks will scare people, so they keep it tricked into thinking people are still afraid of cheesy B-list movie monsters so it won't realize big shit like nuclear holocausts are a thing.

Also another SCP. Tiny little centipedes that become huge in the dark and can dig under your skin to take control of your body.

Dubs

Myself.

I don't know how IT could morph into public ridicule.

a cute girl

>no pom poms

Haha yeah same here user, same here

>You wasted your youth

Don't lie.

Oh shit. Is that the Crate Beast?

Myself.

>this is someone's fetish

>You wasted your youth
Yes but only in a fucked up sense. The cards were always stacked against me. The only thing I wasted was the chance to have gay sex with 2 twinks. Besides that I had no fun come my way.

watch this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mWxpL03_nU

chimpanzee

What, you don't have one?

le monke

Why should I have an ounce of deference towards faggots that have a single issue towards the new IT movie?

>Woooow, singularity huh?
>Jamie connect me to the hivemind

>not wanting the fuck the shit out of Hillary and her sweet supple ass

THE GLOBALIST AGENDA

A giant spider. Oh, wait.

A big dog like a Doberman or something. Big dogs just scare me because they could chase me down and just rip my throat out if they're angry enough

Dying alone. Luckily I have tons of friends and I am sure I'll get a gf soon too.
Haha.

>Implying a swarm of regular-sized spiders isn't scarier

My life.

IT shill threads on Sup Forums

Man, Lena Dunham is looking rough

A big drider coming after me...

A dementor.

>mfw being afraid of a ghost in a ratty ass sheet

HOWEVER!!!

"No!"

Any Baboon really.

But Mandrills especially