ITT: People who did nothing wrong

ITT: People who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQezL9pLUN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's not funny though

and a horrible talk show host. not witty and can't keep up with the banter. no idea why this hack ever made it big.

apparently he appealed to "middle America", which probably means geriatrics watched him because they couldn't tell him apart from Johnny Carson.

When he moved time slots, because he's shit, they cancelled this masterpiece

>masterpiece
this has to bait. it's bait right? you got me, y-yea it's bait haha....right?

Well he did steal Stuttering John without so much as a phone call to HS so... Yeah I'm thinking he did a little something wrong

I’ve never been a fan of Leno, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate him. The man is a tremendous friend to stand up comics and his monologue delivery is truly great.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=QQezL9pLUN4

She's the perfect example of how all you need to have your reputation ruined these days is for somebody to claim that you're a racist, even if they have zero evidence.

what audience does Conan appeal to?

this man is the perfect example of mediocrity and playing it safe

What, jacking off? C'mon

In b4 somebody posts Hitler

Uhm, there's a tape of her saying the n-word, I'd hardly call that "zero evidence"

Well? can you name a single thing he has done wrong so far?

No there isn't. Go look for it right now, all you can find is gossip sites claiming that there's a tape without actually producing it. And you're buying into their narrative to make it seem actually true that Deen's a racist.

>nothing wrong

Even if the tape isn't online, the fact that she apologized for it implies that it's real.

This son of a bitch did everything wrong. Seriously popular culture in general started going way downhill in 2009 and beyond and one of the first events that just happened to coincide with that decline was Conan getting the Tonight Show taken away from him.

She didn't apologize for a tape, she admitted to having used the word a long time ago, but said that times have changed and she can't even remember the last time she used the word. Have you actually researched this or are you just intent on talking out of your ass?

>she admitted to having used the word a long time ago
and there's your proof

>an older southerner has said nigger in their life
Stop the presses!

The fact that a white person said nigger like 20 years ago and then getting their career stripped from them...
Seriously blacks need to get the fuck over this ridiculous shit, that is just completely retarded. How do they expect to be taken as serious respectable people when they do shit like this?

>someone said a word decades ago
>my fee fees
>they need their career ruined!

>an older southerner has said nigger in their life
wow, it's almost like they're racist

It's true. He got twice the ratings as anybody since. Conan was such a whiny faggot for organizing that celebrity lynch mob against him just because Leno got way better ratings. It's MY turn!

It's almost like you're naive

No, again, it wasn't proof that she was racist towards the black girl who brought her to court and ruined her career. Nor was it proof that she is a racist par excellence. She was under oath and basically explained that she'd let the word cross her mouth a long time ago, but that was the mid fucking twentieth century in the fucking deep south, and that TIMES HAVE CHANGED and something to the effect of "we just don't use that word any more". So she did the right thing (telling the truth) while condemning the use of the word.

She did not admit to being racist towards the black girl.

Launched missiles against Syria.

millennials

>Well? can you name a single thing he has done wrong so far?
broken 90% of campaign promises?

The 18-35 year old crowd, aka millenials is a great demo go to after

It's pretty much universally acknowleged that Leno was in the wrong. He didn't even stick around after getting the job back, he left again like three years later.

Did you see his twitter tirade this morning?

I have close friends who are black. I have employees who are black. I gave one girl a $1500 payroll advance last week so she could buy her first car.

But if you are a white person and claim to have never thought or said the word "nigger" in private conversation you are either a liar or have never been around black people.

wrong for what? doing a high paying job that the network wanted him to do because he made them more money than any other late night host?