ITT: We discuss possible S2 plot

ITT: We discuss possible S2 plot

pedo plot

who cares but there better be dialogue where Vioello uses Gonzolo Higuain's name as a curse

Voiello will be outed by Lenny to get rid of him

Despite softening his theology somewhat, Pius XIII doubles down on abortion and triggers femshits across the globe

>so there's this pope right?
yeah
>he's really young
still with you
>but get this
hmm?
>he smokes and fucks
*jaw drops*
GET ME HBO ON THE PHONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

There's more to it than that you retarded retard.

And he doesn't fuck.

Please, no season 2. This is so fucking perfect as a miniseries. You get 5 episodes of Old Testament Lenny, 5 episodes of Lenny Christ, and then it ends with a title card that says "The End."

By all means, give Paolo Sorrentino and Jude Law a billion dollars to make another series. But don't fuck with this one anymore. It could only be diluted and dragged downhill.

Funny, he is the opposite

Get ready for Muhammad Lenny, fucker

A second season would be heretical

Lenny is dead you dummies

Never thought to view it as Old Testament/New Testament

He is literally the opposite, he's extremely conservative.

>Kill anyone who says a mean thing about me. Forever.

>Fucks
He LITERALLY doesn't fuck

he will just be resurrected

lol

Didn't occur to me either until I watched it a second time. But that's just one way of looking at it, you could read a lot of different things in Lenny's arc. This show gets even better if you watch it again, knowing where it's all headed.

There have been a lot of perfect movies, but I think this is the first time I've seen a perfect show. Not a single shot out of place.

I'm actually planning on re-watching it with my mom when I visit her during the summer, so I'll definitely be on the lookout for more nuance.

Also, just throwing it out there for anyone who doesn't know, Lenny walks past ten paintings in the intro sequence. Each one is thematically tied to the episode it chronologically aligns with.

Lenny starts shooting miracle lasers from his hands
Becomes the new avenger, "the Pope"

The Young Pope will kill in self defense but the country he's in doesn't believe in self defense for civilians.

Each episode will be "miracle of the week." Everyone will be begging & pushing Lenny to smite an evildoer, or heal a sick person. But Lenny doesn't come when he's called, he doesn't do what he's told when he's told. Everyone is stressing out that the problem will go unsolved.

But then, at a totally random and unexpected moment, Lenny decides that it's time to talk to God. He drops down to his knees and starts doing his "silent whispering" routine.

Voiello gives a cocky grin to the panicky, faithless Cardinal who questioned Lenny's ability to help. "I told you not to doubt him." "Oh yeah, I'm thinking he's back."

DAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH-NAH
DUH NUH NUH NUH, NUH-NUH
ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOER...

I agree with other posters, please please don't make a season 2

Don't we already have a confirmation that season is probably gonna happen and it'll air in 2019?

The Vatican does not believe in the Pope doing what he wants?

S2: crusade against Islam. He actually goes around in a gilded AC-130 shooting down refugees the absolute madman.

His favorite author is an alan alda tier american jewboy.