HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck you, I liked it

Please tell me they are going to stop making these now

it will drop to 30%

>implying critics understand fastbro movies

Only reason this one could be really bad, is because they didnt find a way to fill Pauls slot.

I don't think the Fast and Furious series has ever been known for being critically acclaimed

Why would they start now?

>making a fast and furious movie without paul walker

(lol

they deserve this, the no respect faggots. paul walker was the heart and soul of the franchise. fuck this movie

That's pretty sad.

Oh no a fast and furious movie is poorly recieved by critics? I bet they're embarrassed now

>implying RT can stop dat Chink money
It'll still reach close to a $1 billion probably.

>One last ride
Never ever

> paul walker was the heart and soul of the franchise
nobody even noticed him until he was dead

Wtf, the last one got like 80%

youre a fucking idiot

Why they're good flicks.

Crawl out of your own ass, wear something other than black, or gray and smile once and while. Maybe remember the main point of a movie is to entertain.

faggot

>being aware of other characters when THE ROCK is in a movie.

m a n l e t s

what went wrong?

only shitskins care about these movies. fuck this faggotry

He's entirely right though. This circlejerking and behaving like Paul Walker was a good actor needs to stop.

>highest rated movie is the one they killed Paul Walker to advertise

it had 80%, because of the "we have to find a reason why he isnt in the next movie" scene.

f5 had 80, because the concept was new.
f6 had 70, because it was still fresh, but still very alike the 5th.

holidays and bad camera angle

Happens to all actors between jobs

Man, I'd love to suck Vin and Dwayne's Cock.

How do they get muscle so quickly?

that's a bit gay, mate.

>I have shit tastes and there's nothing you can do about it.

You should leave.

Steroids + when they get fat their muscle doesn't disappear, so they just have to lose weight for any shirt off scenes. Chris Pratt's abs disappear during a scene in Guardians of the Galaxy because he couldn't stop being a fat cunt.

REMINDER

Because Paul Walker went and lodged a steering wheel through his head by being an idiot. It got pity points because some guy got killed doing something stupid and somehow that's a tragedy.

>Americans still think US box office figures are important

Before the shirt of scenes they usually work out and don't drink any water as well which makes them look ripped.

amerifats BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>he doesn't use adblock

inb4

>muh 1 country vs the entire world because I think that movies are released in every single country in the world so of course it's so much higher in the rest of the world!!

He wasn't driving.

>sure my drunk friend
>i'll let you drive my porsche

ToBeHonest the only thing that figure tells me is that you faggots are the most infantilized nation of the world...fuck Disney literally can feed you shit and you fags just ask for seconds while chewing the last mouthful of shit they force fedd you, aka the latest Marvel capeshit.

Are you one of those dudes that tells people exactly what they should like and ridicule them for having a different opinion to you?
You sound like one of those guys.
>IT'S GOOD ALL YOU'VE GOT TO DO IS ENJOY IT BRO.

wtf this princess flick almost hit 1 billion

>he doesnt know how 6-packs works

you dont really have to be trained to have a 6pack.
all you need is to have your body fat to be blow xx% (think its 7, 17 or 11%)

which is easy to achieve, if you really want it

my french mate told me he quite liked Beauty and the Beast and given what cultural snobs the french are I think that means it's at least OK

They are. China gives back around 25% of the gross to foreign movies.