/AFL/ PRE SEASON GENERAL

AFL season starts in about a month. What are your predictions for 2018?

Richo BTFO

>AFLX
>zooper goals
oh nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono

Hawkies dynasty to resume

RichGOD on Nobel Prize watch

AFLX has got to be the worst thing I've ever heard of in my life.
>actually trying to copy the T20 format's success in other sports
Literally whose idea was this?

*makes you question if Richo is right*

why does this shit sport even exist?

>child
implying

So low test, low iq cretins from irrelevant states can pretend to be good at sport.

>12 isn't a child

There is literally no way that person is 12.

Pedo status: exposed

Have finally served my "ban evasion" sentence. Of course I had multiple routers I could have repeatedly posted on other routers from my multiple internet connections, however I chose to be the bigger man and give the fat fuck mods some peace of mind.

Also I have been quite busy as next month my wife and I will be welcoming in a new baby boy to the family.

Predictions? The AFL will continue to be rigged as usual. Interesting to see the "leaked memo" requesting that the AFLW coaches adhere to a game plan more appealing to the plebocracy. This is nothing new of course, and it just goes to show the lengths the AFL will go to for determining outcomes to suit their own agenda.

I believe this year's team that will be rigged to the premiership will be my very own Essendon Bombers. In fact under Gil I don't think we will ever be seeing multiple premiership dynasties again, as "everyone wins" and gets to add another flag to their trophy cabinet to please everyone.

literally whomst?

What's that smell?

Who's ready for zooper goals?

/nrl/

Probably your room. Time to empty those piss bottles, leejunaire.

>projecting this hard

Nah the smell seems to be coming from this thread.

>zooper goals are a real thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

t. masturbated to a 12 year old

Unironically looking forward to AFL X lads. Hoping to see some crazy jumpers, fireworks, light shows and zing bail goal posts.

Business idea: cheerleaders for all teams. Any "zooper goals" kicked will be followed by a cheerleader inserting a zooper dooper in her bum. If she holds the zooper dooper completely in her bum for 5 seconds, another 10 points is awarded.

>holding an icecold zooper dooper in your rectum
Yeah, probably worth the extra 10 points.

>If she holds the zooper dooper completely in her bum for 5 seconds
Way too easy, I've had one up there for 3 minutes now and I'm just starting to feel it

Those edges are like razor blades. How'd you manage to get it up there?

By completely bullshitting about the whole thing, you dunce.

Just wrap it in tape la

Pissoff

Basedbane tbqh lads.

What did they mean by this?

Do the AFL seriously expect clubs won't play reserves and rookies for this shit?

Disappointed rc isn't dead lads.

Right about what?

Don't even know who's pic is that 2bh

more freo suffering

Is Shane Edwards related to Eddie Edwards?

About fucking children. Richo is an advocate.

am not

*fucks your child*

If he really requested CP he would be permabanned

He got permabanned. He's currently evading his ban.

are so

not true

Look at this failed general LMAO

Business idea: Crootball. One sport for all seasons.

/nrl/

is

elite

>the fucking STATE of this thread

lmaoing at your lives. /cric/ sends its regards

/afl/ runs /cric/