My life was ruined at age 7 when my Mum left my Dad so she could fuck the PE teacher...

My life was ruined at age 7 when my Mum left my Dad so she could fuck the PE teacher. Can we have a single mother hate thread?

Like my mother's lovers, the pic is not related

my mum left my dad when I was 10, he was an alcoholic but he was recovering, he's still working his ass of for money whilst my mum lives on benefits, she still gets mad because "HE ISN'T SENDING US ANY MONEY", he always buys me stuff with his hard earned money she just means he isn't sending any money to her
I'm going to make it up to him one day

PE teacher here

Dont blame her we all have massive cocks even the women PE teachers

As long as he knows you care about him and respect him as your father, you're doing good. Move out from under your mother as soon as you can and escape her toxic environment.

Arent all PE teachers alcoholic dumbasses or thats just in the former Soviet Bloc?

Have a free bump

I was 6 when divorce. Had step dad within a year. Many beatings and other shit. Ran away at 13 and barely spoken to my mother since.

Oh god thank you!
My mother had a chronicle anger disorder that made her going mad almost once a day. She used to beat the shit out of me sometimes for nothing at all. She tried to do so one last time when I was 13. Being able to hit her back truly was the best feeling in my whole life.

>got married 7 years ago to the love of my life
>things go well, have two kids
>3 years ago, find out she's been cheating with the neighbor
>actually 4 of them
>she files for divorce
>takes me to the cleaners
>full alimony, gets the house, even the fucking dog
>surprise surprise the judge had a vagina
>she even won with custody
>I got full custody
>now just fucks chads every weekend with her whore friends in my house with my goddamned dog, who probably now has AIDS.
I should've married a Christian.

I've been a 4chinner since I was 12, mum barley talks to me, older sister moved out years ago, I've just been sitting here shit posting for 6 years

wow even a cute mestizo teen girl like her with thousands of Mexican and white orbiter males can't resist the allure of BBC… god damn now every time I see her petite little body in these pics I'm just going to imagine a throbbing BBC roughly penetrating the petals of that tight flower from behind. Face down on the bed she's nervous but the bull thrusts deep and unloads his fertile seed inside of her, pump after pump for thirty seconds straight. Pregnancy is guaranteed when you're receiving the superior race.

Yeah nah, here we are all mansluts

you should kill your whore mother

My PE teacher was former world champion, who owned like 3 hotels and was fucking millionaire. IDK why he was still teaching tho.

There was a time around when I was 8-12 that my parents were going through a rough patch in their marriage. They wouldn't talk to each other, they'd sleep in different rooms, etc. It was awkward but they managed to get through it and they're still married.

It's nice to have a family that hasn't broken apart. Gives me hope.

for the loli

How the fuck is this a political thread?

Marriage is just a jew forced meme to ruin lives of males. Yes I am never ever going to marry.

>Thirty seconds straight

because single mums are a drain on the economy
faggot

Nah he was just teaching male students.

Was just about to ask this. Seems like an NDA data mining thread used to help build the profile of channers.

Touch your toes while i inspecy your form

My mum had a child (me) with a man she did not love.

Of course, I'M the one to blame for my mum's present shitty financial situation and lack of husband.

well why do you think sluts so often have mystery meat mud babbys?

niggers are like chimps, they're optimised for flooding out competition with semen

>like my mother's lovers, pic not related.

Kek'd. Yeah that shit sucks my parents have divorced to but luckily none of them are dating anyone else. I think they are generally to salty about love now.

I haven't been here overly long but I have a feeling I'll be in the same situation.

Stupid chink

>Can we have a single mother hate thread

am I on pol or r9k?

implying Sup Forums and /r9k/ aren't brothers in arms

that'll teach her to serve lemonade without a shirt on

Seconded

MODS