The show has been shit for a while, but after having just binged the whole season, this season was especially so

the show has been shit for a while, but after having just binged the whole season, this season was especially so.

as a right leaning libertarian, even I can chuckle at most of the jokes because they're the easy, stereotypical jokes, and they make fun of both sides. The funniest joke was about the impossible burger and how "it tastes like shit, but people will eat it because it's good for the environment" and cartman with the "it's all processed shit anyways". The worst part was the finale and "the whites" because they didn't even use it to the full potential. When the kid was destroying the town, they should've had Barbrady say "get that mexican" and someone else yell, "he's not mexican, he's a White". hell, they could've had the kid who died blow something up too, then when the adopted mexican did it, say "won't someone stop the Whites"

On top of that, only 7 episode for an entire season? Could they be any lazier? Time to watch Rick and Morty, which is still shit but at least it's current

Attached: south-park-season-23.jpg (1000x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P40sJOkxnac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay boomer

Ok zoomer

>samefagging this hard
>getting offended by a cartoon
>>>/reddit/

okay xoomer

Attached: 04chipotlawayed.jpg (512x384, 86K)

>On top of that, only 7 episode for an entire season? Could they be any lazier? Time to watch Rick and Morty, which is still shit but at least it's current

weak bait

>On top of that, only 7 episode for an entire season? Could they be any lazier?

They normally do another wave of episodes in the spring.

Rick and Morty is the most over rated circle jerk of a show watched by people who think they are "smart" because they are familiar with geek pop culture.

Lastly, who gets offended and political about a cartoon. Randy Savage "woman" was fucking hilarious.

You just don't have any tegrity.

Looks like copypasta b8, but yeah they've really gotten lazy. The satire and references used to be subtle. Now its just blatant as fuck and not even delivered humorously. And now the episodes are just some shitty recap of whats been trending for the past week or so.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>And now the episodes are just some shitty recap of whats been trending for the past week or so.

it's been that way for quite a while

topkek

139 IQ here. Ricky and Morty is pseudo intellectual horseshit. Punching above it's weight is why it's so grating. Community had the same problem. Harmontown is pure shit and reveals this. Dan Harmon is someone who thinks he is smart and is not, however humbly. That is why he has podcasts about race. The man is a fucking idiot.

Yeah. Im not saying its bad, but there's a reason Comedy Central shows mostly episodes from the early 2000s. They're mostly stand-alone, the jokes aren't based on what was popular for only a few weeks, and they weren't 95% political.

139? Well I'm sorry that the finesse of Harmon's exquisite commentary on the disillusioned narcissistic tendencies of society has utterly flown over your cranium. Perhaps a lesser narrative would suit someone of your...rudimentary understanding of human psychosocial behavior. I'm smirking just thinking of how you comprehend even the most basic human tasks with such a low intelligence quotient, although you boast as if you believe the construct of your mind is somehow the mean deviation, egads!

Has Harmon ever discussed IQ? however anecdotal, why is ever white trash piece of shit had a Rick and Morty tattoo. Like the two dumps who attempted to cut in line in front of me ( basic game theory escaping them ). Full hot topic dress, chain wallets, knit caps in summer, 4 couple. Why is that?

Have you, perchance, thought of trying literature more suited to your....intellectual demographic? I believe something more along the lines of The Simpsons - basic slapstick comedy, simple shapes and colours - may appeal to your everyman desires.

You mean the greatest TV show of all time written by Harvard grads, that Matt and Trey differ to entirely, that Dan Harmon would beg to be shit on by with a couch gag? That show that is every comedy nerds favorite show? I'm all over it. Thanks.

>south park is finally funny again now that I agree with the political jokes and it was shit when I disagreed

Don't watch it then fuckface, nobody is forcing you to. You sound like a whiny facebook bitch.

Yes, I presumed the basic idealistic nature of the modern working family in suburbia would entice someone such as yourself. A wry grin crosses my face, as I do wonder which character you define yourself as. Homer, perhaps? A reflectionary discussion on the primal instincts of the modern American nucleus, ergo, the white picket fence, the wife and 3 kids, the family dog....ah, such simple pleasures in life can be so fulfilling for the fundamental needs and desires of the unevolved homosapiens, wouldn't you agree?

How did the whole show being about not being content go over your head? There was a while episodes about Lisa realizing the smarter you are, the more pessemistic you are.....um..forsooth. I'm just trying to keep up here.

You might like this: youtu.be/P40sJOkxnac