I would like to thank the president for reversing 40 years of American foreign policy and standing up for Israel's...

I would like to thank the president for reversing 40 years of American foreign policy and standing up for Israel's rights.

It's about time we had a president who wasn't afraid to fight for the Jewish people!

Attached: savior.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beholdisrael.org/israel-unveils-new-golan-heights-town-named-after-president-trump/
foxnews.com/world/benjamin-netanyahu-golan-heights-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's America's first Jewish president just like Bill Clinton was the first African-American one.

I'd rather a Jew in the White House than another black.

Attached: Grand Nagus Trump.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Zionists has him in their pockets since the 80's.
>The Tree of Life Award is the highest award the Jewish National Fund presents to one individual or family each year in appreciation of their dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship.
>Jewish National Fund (Hebrew: קֶרֶן קַיֶּימֶת לְיִשְׂרָאֵל, Keren Kayemet LeYisrael, previously הפאנד הלאומי, Ha Fund HaLeumi) was founded in 1901 to buy and develop land in Ottoman Palestine (later the British Mandate for Palestine, and subsequently Israel and the Palestinian territories) for Jewish settlement.
>By 2007, it owned 13% of the total land in Israel.
>The Jewish National Fund Tree of Life Award was given to Donald J. Trump on Tuesday Evening March 1, 1983 in a Gala Dinner Dance at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, New York City.

Attached: LiveMessage_2018-10-17-07-19-31.gif (600x600, 1.05M)

Attached: whisper0596131d6b561c09ecfe09f073a934da6c8684-wm.jpg (640x920, 101K)

I'm assuming this is an ironic post.

No surprise there.
beholdisrael.org/israel-unveils-new-golan-heights-town-named-after-president-trump/
foxnews.com/world/benjamin-netanyahu-golan-heights-donald-trump

>Israel unveiled a new town named after President Trump in the Golan Heights on Sunday. The community was named “Trump Heights” in honor of the president’s recognition of the Golan Heights as sovereign, Israeli territory. The event was attended by Israeli and American officials, including US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman. Prime Minister Netanyahu gave a speech where he spoke on Israel’s culture of building settlements in the Land of Israel and the honor and significance it holds.

>Speaking on Sunday he stated, “This is an historic day for us. We are going to… establish a new community on the Golan Heights, something which has not been done for many years. THIS IS AN ACT OF SETTLEMENT AND OF ZIONISM OF THE FIRST ORDER. The second thing is to honor our… very great friend of the State of Israel, President Donald Trump, who recently recognized Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights. He is the first international leader to have done so. He tore the mask off this hypocrisy, which does not recognize what is self-evident.”

Attached: 0h8x5e2srlz31.jpg (960x588, 70K)

Will you libtards fuck off?

Israel has been one of our most valuable allys for decades. It's only the Dems who keep trying to condemn them for surviving and expanding their nation.

All jews must die. Every last one.

>valuable allys

Yeah, they sure cost the USA a lot of money.

what single thing has israel done for the us no strings attached

Da Kommrad.
As loyal Amerikan in Texangeles I to support Isreel.
Say it there bear in your yard. bear in yard is Amerikan normal.

>the fact that the alt right fell for the Trump meme when israel created it all

>valuable allys
You misspelled leech, they get free healthcare paid by with US taxpayers money and haven't done a damn thing for us

Far right includes the evangelicals, who Israel has enjoyed as servants for years.

As in literal servants, evangelicals for example send their kids to Israel to toil the land for the chosen people. The lobby for Israel since they need to exist for the end times hootenanny, cause the bible says so.
I wonder if Kanye has any connections to Israel with what hes doing nowadays.

lookie here, a kike loving republican. who would've guessed

It's Jews or Muslims in the middle east libcuck. I know which one I'd support.

Why support either?

Why not stay out of that shit entirely? And its not like the ashkenazi actually come from the middle east.

Looking at his friendship with the Zionists, the Turks and the Saudis, it seems Donnie makes friend with anyone who is an autocrat, anyone who isn't defending democracy and freedom.
If you're gonna stick your nose in that mess, why support the ones against american ideals? Might the reason be money?

Fucking poltards don't realise they're so wrapped up in their anti Jew circle jerk that they're playing right into the lefts hands.

Yeah, thanks for chiming in, schlomo.
How much do you need the US to send you this year so you can polish your nukes?

Enjoy being a left wing puppet

Meh. So what if hes Jewish Christian or whatever. I don't give a fuck about religion anyway.

Attached: trump-with-his-home-boys.png (652x367, 274K)

Why attach myself to the jew?, for the leftist, jewish conspiracy about inter breeding, homosexuality and destruction of the nuclear family, eh, schlomo?

How do right wingers reconcile that shit, btw? Some of them must think about it, schlomo, so what's the cover there? Like how can they condemn the jewish owned media and then support the Zionists who own that media? How do you keep them from registering that dissonance?

So thats why he never went to church.
He goes to temple!

Attached: MeekPeskyCockroach-size_restricted.gif (275x210, 347K)