I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Sup Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

Tl;d: Grow up and face reality. You don't have to like me but everyone deserves respect.

Attached: 1475470977155s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

>Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.
Yet.....
>Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.
>Pick a lane. If you can transition at any age, then why do you force it on children who are not old enough to make an honest decision?

Transpeople are on the forefront of human evolution. As transgenderism becomes more commonplace, transhuman ideas will be allowed to be tested within the general population more easily, which could (and probably will) lead to the development of technology that makes human suffering a thing of the past. It's a natural progression, everything you hear and see about transpeople is just natural evolution of society, there's no need to be disgusted or appalled at anything that's happening right now, it's all just natural. I'm expecting great things in the future. I would join the transpeople myself if I could pass, but I know I wouldn't pass, and getting ahold of the necessary medications would be nearly impossible. There's this thing called "autogynephilia" where a male will fantasize about being the woman in a sexual scenario, a common fantasy of mine. Some would argue autogynephiliacs are not actual transpeople, saying that autogynephilia is just a fetish and not a valid reason to transition. I would say autogynephilia isn't a fetish, but instead an intrinsic part of a person's personality. I'm not convinced that AGPs can't be trans, if you consider the term "transhuman" and not just "transgender"

Kys faggot

>everyone deserves respect
no

your sick. get treated or die from the consequences.

Attached: 1473806411385.gif (600x487, 120K)

This. This faggotry thread is exactly why this country has been declining for years. Cut your dick or kys OP so you do not pollute the world with your seed

sage the gay away

Attached: 3gut4w.jpg (577x432, 93K)

>Saging with an image

Attached: newfags_on_steroids_gif_by_pavor177.gif (520x340, 31K)

Ok retard

You are the absolute scum of the earth. You should be locked up for your dangerously dumb opinions.

tbh bothering others with your acceptance speech only makes it worse.
people dont want to understand.

Not butthurt; I'm this guy.Let me tell you some of the truth I know.
>Trans is a lifestyle choice.
>Breast augmentation is nice on some of them but a bad surgery can ruin a person.
>If you have a man face, just stay gay. It doesn't work.
>DO NOT transition fully to female. The downstairs surgery is invasive and the result when done good is still bad.
I have a fetish of fucking around with trannys. I did fuck one that had the whole nine yards done. It doesn't feel like a pussy and it doesn't look like one either.

Hey, and I really mean this from the bottom of my heart; kill yourself. Rid yourself of this planet. You wanna call yourself a girl or guy, whatever. Dont tell me what to refer to you faggots as. Stop making this mental illness a trending fad. I used to respect trans people until it turned into a witch hunt and until every single person decided they were trans because they were too much of a faggot to make friends or get laid. Fuck off and die OP

Everyone doesn't deserve respect. Respect is earned, not given.

Couldn't agree more.
OP i hope you jump off a building and no one even noticed you're gone

So would it be OK for a 40 year old guy to have sex with a trans child? Because if you say a child is mature enough to make that type of decision you pretty much have disavowed the principle argument against pedophilia.

most trannies are pedos, so yes np for *it*

normie trash opinion

Attached: 1475961421568.jpg (1200x854, 381K)