Ywn smoke a joint with Donald Glover

>ywn smoke a joint with Donald Glover
Why even live bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/1724689/jay-z-drake-jay-electronica-we-made-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'd much rather smoke a joint with remy than that pretentious faggot

I wouldn't rule it out just yet. It seems like a fairly probable scenario.

>im not like the other black guys!
>also fuck white people

Ever since community ended he always has this shit smug look on his face that makes me want to punch him in the dick

>I will never have a threesome wtih remy and donald

Thank fucking god. Seems like the type of faggot that would get high and never stop talking about himself

I've never heard someone that's created nothing impressive called a genius so many times. They're really pushing this guy on us.

Fuck that nigger.

>lives in a society builty and sustained by whites
>FUCK WHITEYS WE BLACKS ARE OPRESSED

>ywn spend an afternoon smoking joints and ripping dabs with Remy
>swn give you Earth shattering blowjobs
>ywn fuck her every which way you want

>Remy

F

>Atlanta
>not impressive

Abella > Remy desu

>Remy's earmuffs
F

this guy is going to voice simba

why god

Why are black people all so racist anyway?

Like we all know white racists are rare and marginalised but black racists become rich and famous for talking the same Stormfront tier shit.

Fucking Jay Z says that white people were created in a lab 7,000 years ago by a black scientist trying to understand the genetics of evil

>hanging out with niggers

Care to explain how black people are racist? You are not violent when defending yourself

It's like saying Muslims are bigots for not liking Christians and Jews

Which team is that? Is it really Remy?

>hating someone for being a different religion isn't bigoted
???

Boston Bruins

Never saw an NFL game but saw that logo on Manchester by the Sea

blacks are more racist than whites in many cases. and beaners and chinks are more racist than anyone else. whites are actually pretty low on the DAS RACISS totem pole

idk and yes

There is literally nothing wrong with hating those who opress you

Care to explain your thesis? You are just repeating the same but not explianing them

Are you 11

>ywn cummy in her tummy and make a baby

>There is literally nothing wrong with hating those who opress you
Is it okay for white people to hate Mugabe or Malema or Dessalines?

smoke a pistol and pull the trigger, degenerate

Yo no homo but if God came down from the heavens and told me that I had to choose one nigga to fuck me in the ass in order to be accepted into the gates I would at first totally be like ahh man no I'm totally not gay n stuff please don't make me decide that choice but if I had to I would choose Gambino in a heartbeat. I would then be forced to base it on perception. Most people want an autograph but I would be able to cherish his DNA in my ass. Not on no gay shit but from a fans perspective. Pause

have you actually ever been outside or interacted with other people? mexicans hate niggers and chinks. chinks hate niggers and mexicans. way more than whites hate niggers, chinks or mexicans. but the jews have brainwashed the niggers into blaming all the jew crimes and tricks on the white man. niggers are empowered in their racism because of this sudden meme that only the establishment can be racist and only white people can be racist, which is like saying water is the only wet liquid.

These 3 don't opress white people, they come from countries that used to be White People's colonies and treated like shit by them

yes i am clearly not a mature movie viewer like yourself

Mate, I'm not white nor from the US of A

Because nigger pandering

So you're saying violence against whites is always justified permanently because unrelated whites may have committed violence two centuries ago?

Shit Post

>Remy is pregnant
>it's not yours

No, I didn't say that and it isn't two centuries ago, it's less than 50 years, and these people are at the very least the sons of these whites in charge

Please avoid suggesting stuff I have mentioned, limit yourself to discuss my arguments

incredible stupidity there bud

>it's less than 50 years
Haiti genocided their white population and became an explicitly black republic in 1805, Haitians continue to regard whites with threats and violence (such as when aid worker Amanda Kijera was kidnapped and gang raped while distributing food to children)

>WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T SUFFER FROM RACISM

we found the nu-user.

also, look for racial crime statistics, who's the highest perperator and the lowest?

Also, tell me , which kind of countries gives more benefits, social programs or affirmative action to minorities, those run by whites/ western/europeans or those by "minorities" like blacks/arabs/muslims/mestizo/latinos?

Are you saying it's stupid to NOT believe that whites were the product of an African mad scientist trying to conjure evil in his laboratory?

>an explicitly black republic
Yes, by their constitution every person living in Haiti is a black person, even if they have white skin

That's pretty much saying "we don't care about your skin colour, we are all the same"

Rather the opposite as being racist

First she smoke the blunt
Then she smoke his cock

dude donald glover is the biggest fag in america

he acts like a total fag. trying so badly to emulate dat smoov playa nigga persona but its just so obviously fake. same goes for drake

>Yes, by their constitution every person living in Haiti is a black person, even if they have white skin
Everyone who had white skin was put to death when the republic was established. Thousands of mixed race people were also killed for being "contaminated by white blood". This is why Haiti is over 98% black even today whereas the Dominican Republic on the same island has tremendous racial diversity and interbreeding

What crimes do minirities commit? Common thieft? Who cares

White people commit bigger crimes on minorities, the problem is that they don't get caught, so you don't have statistics. Guess who's in charge of the se statistics? And who's in charge of the "justice"? And who's in charge of law enforcement?

White guys pretending to be innocent make me mad as fuck

Lol, where has he said this?

its part of being black

you ain't a real nigga unless you hate the white man

As a rapper he's pretty shit. I seen a few episodes of atlanta and though it was good. He definitely shouldn't rap though

He quit Community because he was concerned he had been around white people too long and was starting to relate to them too much

>Fucking Jay Z says that white people were created in a lab 7,000 years ago by a black scientist trying to understand the genetics of evil

Link

If you want Atlanta, you'd know that Glover is Sup Forums in reddit clothing.

>talk show episode with the fake commercials
>btfo of SJWs without them knowing

>He quit Community because he was concerned he had been around white people too long and was starting to relate to them too much

BS

link

Link to where he said this?

Donald Glover is a dude who acts like hes not black, but hes a nigger around everyone. Cannot stand that man at all. Fake, phony human being.

dude weed lmao

>acts like hes not black
??

>minirities
>thieft
gtfo

mtv.com/news/1724689/jay-z-drake-jay-electronica-we-made-it/

Jay Z references "chasing Yakub back into the cave", a reference to Moses (who was black) using dynamite in an attempt to entomb the first white people before their evil could spread. It's a fundamental belief of the Nation of Islam and Black Panther Party