youtu.be/ziXxwlQlFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
youtube.com/watch?v=ziXxwlQlFmk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when Nino pulls out the pictures of him cleaning the restaurant

>poor kids

wew

I like when he finds a chef he actually wants to succeed

I mean the USA one is funny but the fucking insert sounds they do and the clear scripting is sometimes just too much for me.

The UK one while not as funny was generally Gordon showing them new dishes from scratch and stuff

Everything in Sebastians

The USA one has worse restaurants and more crazies for sure, but sometimes the product placement is unbearable. Did you see that one with the Old Neighbourhood restaurant? Was one of the most shocking places I've ever seen, but instead of seeing Gordon overhaul it it was 40 minutes of him gipping at the food and shouting followed by the world's most elaborate advert for this kitchen appliances maker.

Not sure what my biggest kek was, but the biggest cringe was definitely Amy's

The best was the one with the two sisters in Boston, with the busboy who imagined himself to be the manager and the waitress who encouraged Gordon to get the worst dishes.

What episode is this from?

Classic American

wtf

ep?

Hotel Hell Town's Inn

youtube.com/watch?v=lUg4trIDr9s

The one Greek restaurant were the waitress sister wouldn't stop crying and all her family members would yell at her whenever she started.

You're a saint

Yanni's

A real classic
>pumpkin hummus

Kek

I am just someone who watched the Ramsays shows way to much and way to often

SHART

>that fedora balding nu male 20 year old who had his inheritance robbed by his aussie father

Post wholesome Ramsay
youtube.com/watch?v=m1WYbDYGEAI

The Burger Kitchen featuring the Meat Sculptor and David Blaine

Yes indeed a very good episode

This blinky sweaty fucker right here
youtube.com/watch?v=7aDnr65MnjQ

I ate there, it was pretty good

Post qt waitresses pls

>it's a qt waitress stuck in her dead end job at a terrible, failing restaurant is charming and smiley episode

:3

ep ?

IN

Where's that one episode where the waitress is overtly hitting on Ramsay?

La Galleria 33 it's a 2 parter

>When Ramsay goes for that handshake

He's so awkward during the whole thing. Jesus, what a fag.

MART

I want to calm that waitress

all of them

thx

I'm watching it right now, kek.

Sarah literally does not give a fuck when she recommends the worst dishes

What the fuck dude diarrhea or not, who fucking shits on a mat? What the FUCK?

Niggers gonna nig
youtube.com/watch?v=MBeZApnLbCA
youtube.com/watch?v=BL2zVw5W61s

I did once on a bath mat when I had norovirus, and was already busy throwing up - not fun

>We have seafood ravioli special

KEK

Based

Well okay but you'd throw the mat away.

>seafood ravioli

Hands of my qt.

Damn right I did

>SHE WILL NEVER BE YOUR GF

the uk one actually shows him trying to help the restaurant with matter of fact tips on saving money, attracting customers running it better and and no facking bleeps.

Sarah is the greatest thing ever
She looks so happy every time she says "frozen"

The Capri episode is probably my favorite. It's the perfect mixture of comedy and feel good. The two brothers that own the place are like hilariously awful at their job.

That smile afterwards, fucking kek

Every episode. He's an alpha male.

The fucking busboy !

'ZA

NICE AND HOT

No. He's the manager.

They need to make new episodes of this with Heston Blumenthal.

>restaurant is failing
>they call in heston
>"right, we need carbon frozen quails eggs on a bed of lightly rustled candy floss"
>restaurant fails

ahahahahaha

I just lost it ahahahahaha

How have Little Chef been doing since he revamped them?

This lady was a nut....

The whole hotel was filled with her random shit, customers couldn't keep anything in the closets because she had them full of her shit and padlocked. All drawers had random shit in them bobbypins, nails, receipts, random shit. There was all kinds of weird shit on the walls that was supposedly for sale like salvation army hats and baskets that were filled with dead bugs.

Also whats with the lady that follows her around as an "unpaid manager"? I suspect it's her lesbian lover that they never fully explained.

Crazy bitch. The kitchen would grill burgers days in advance and boil them to reheat them. She'd buy deli chickens, freeze them and then microwave them as a special.

She was the worst I've ever seen and I think Ramsay took it easy on her because she was very genuinely insane....

Inexplicably, it still exists

littlechef.co.uk

>Thief
>Name is literally Buzzard

fucking hell niggers

"You just dropped it on the floor."
"It's ok"

If anything Ramsay probably screamed at the producers for sending him to a literally crazy person that he obviously couldn't help

Weird. I'd have thought him actually making them serve semi edible food would be their death knell.

Does he feel in charge?

To be fair, have you ever had an Olympic Breakfast?

Holy shit, that fuck winking guy's voice is ridiculous. Sounds like a fucking six gun shooter.

Your autistic ass does realize that buzzard is a nickname BECAUSE he stole, right?

I think it turned out he was on meth

Can't say I have. Was the quality anywhere above awful and drenched in grease?

That Sara girl is cuter than those pics lead on

youtu.be/ziXxwlQlFmk

That's what you want from a Little Chef Breakfast though, because it makes you remember that you weren't actually hungry after all and could probably wait until lunch

Best girl

It actually was, yeah. I felt fat as fuck afterward though.

Anybody remember her name?

Exactly. You don't go to Little Chef for a good breakfast. You go for something which is greasy enough to either cure your hangover, or make you puke out the remaining alcohol.

This girl works at literally the saddest restaurant I've ever seen and I want to save her.

>The Capri episode
>WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY I SCREWED UP
Fucking love that episode

>Why would you even mention the seafood ravioli, why would yo do that
>that fucking shit eating grin Sara gives her

legend

I want Sara to bob up and down on my cock

Italian Jennifer Aniston best girl

She's still drinking I see

alcoholic

was Momma Cherri's Big House the only time when the food was fine it was only a lack of advertisement and poor management?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

>Tiramisu

WE'RE IN THE SHIT

This series sometimes brings back the comfy vibes of early UK Nightmares w/ the establishing/location shots and some of the hotels, like the giant cabin, and chill music to match. But also devolves into intense editing/music at points.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziXxwlQlFmk

What a girl

GRILLED LETTUCE

>Did you just scream orders at that waitress?!
>That's not a waitress, that's my wife

That's Jack from RLM in a wig

GOAT moment

NICE AND HOT

people grill plenty of fruits and veggies, does lettuce not work? i have no idea.

Lisa a cute. CUTE!

>because the producers put it in the script?