Should I go and see this, keeping in mind that I despise reddit-style meme films

Should I go and see this, keeping in mind that I despise reddit-style meme films.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHU56GWuNWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's a "reddit style meme film?"

guardians of the galaxy

it's cute. Watch it if you need a pick me up. If you liked Summer Wars you'll love this ( I did).

You should save your parents money and kill yourself instead.
It's fun and cheap and will work out much better for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHU56GWuNWk

it's a 7/10

I've never seen it, I was hoping someone could describe what a "reddit style meme film" is.

Yes go see it subbed.

That is how I know you are from there. You are so conceited that you believe the reddit mindset is the default existence, so it sends a shiver down your spine when you see that you represent the exact sort of group think you came to escape. You thought yourself as the carrier of logic, the purveyor of good taste, with your proud progressive liberal mindset; art is not a thing to you, but an extension of your own narcissism. You and all redditors of your kind, do not believe in an objective reality but a distortion projected by smugness alone. You all perceive yourselves as the actual guardians of the galaxy.

It's a reddit style meme film lad

Its good as far as anime goes. Which means its just ok as a film in general. And its certainly not a great anime film.

Yes it's pretty great and the art is gorgeous. Go see the subbed version of you can. It is very anime-y unlike say a studio ghibli film. It has a traditional anime opening and everything.

Have you watched the dub too?

No, but after watching the sub and then watch the dubbed trailer/clips online, I'd safely say that you should go see the subbed version. Most content is typical best consumed in its original language.

no, but judging by the trailer Funi put out, it isn't good (not that you should expect it to be good either)

Deadpool

>I despise reddit-style meme films
movie ain't for you. only redditors are delusional enough to think of this as anything but a mediocrity. also take this shit to Sup Forums where it belongs

>reddit-style meme films
please kill yourself you pathetic fuck

>user is autistic

>makoto shinkai
Let me guess, it's about 2 teens that love each other but then separate / lose interest over time. All his movies have the same plot.

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would (saw a few of the director's other works before and really didn't care for them).

Good date movie too.