You can get unlimited pussy from any girl of your desire...

You can get unlimited pussy from any girl of your desire. Shes only yours she will never cheat and will do anything you ask of her all day any day. HOWEVER if you choose unlimited poon you have to COMPLETELY quit video games, your favorite shows and anime (only stuff she likes like supernatural or some shit), no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, and absolutely no friends at all only your parents. Which would you pick unlimited best pussy until you die, or video games and ect?
Choose.

Attached: Ryden_Anne_teen_gifs_pics_16.jpg (800x600, 80K)

It was no contest until you said no friends. Bros before hoes all day m8

Christ you are such a sad virgin

Im gna go with vidya and etc

Absolutely

Girl of my dreams and I can only do what she likes? user... You fool... I will make her like what I like! Ahahah! You buffoon!

>You can get unlimited pussy from any girl of your desire. Shes only yours she will never cheat and will do anything you ask of her all day any day.
Incredible
>quit video games, your favorite shows and anime
not a big deal
>no smoking, no drinking, no drugs
worth
>absolutely no friends at all only your parents
already how it is kek

Sure, sounds like a decent deal. I'd take some time to deliberate and pick someone hot, and more importantly very very rich.

Absolutely this!

I don't play video games, or really watch anime too much.

I also rarely drink, or smoke and don't do drugs at all (aside from what's prescribed.)

Now on the friends thing, I do have few friends but the few I have are really good friends

So I probably couldn't give them up, but other then that hell I'd be good to go.

Also, what would your ideal girl be? What would you have her do?

Honestly, I'd do it for the guarantee she wouldn't cheat. Nowadays so hard to trust women with social media and shit. I'd probably pick a cute homebody girl and go on cute dates, stay in and make meals, fun couple stuff. Video games, shows, anime (don't even watch) I can give up easily. Don't really drink too much and I ought to quit smoking and doing drugs anyway. Most of my friends have kind of drifted away since I'm focusing on career and studies, so I don't think we'd miss each other. I'd want a girl who would be my best friend anyway. Sex is great, sure, but knowing she'd love me no matter what is the kicker for me.

God fucking damn it I'm lonely.

I just want video gams
>boys r dumb
>girls r icky
>smoking is gross
>drugs r meh
Video games and sponge and tendies

The only people who think this might be worth are desperate virgins who constantly think about sex. No pussy is worth giving up your entire life for. You get tired of that shit if she gives it up all day every day.

I'm not even a virgin and I want it, as long as she's cute and would make a good mother to my kids. Loyalty above all else - everything on that list that you're giving up may fuck you over one way or another. Obsession, health issues, betrayal, etc. Worth the trade 100%.

I don't watch tv or movies, I don't watch anime, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do drugs, and I have no friends. the ONLY thing on there that I do is play video games. id do it.

Anything for my wife.

>you have to COMPLETELY quit video games, your favorite shows and anime (only stuff she likes like supernatural or some shit), no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, and absolutely no friends at all only your parents
So you become a bitchmade beta faggot who's a slave to his girlfriend.

You sound like a loser, sorry mate.

Hope life gets better

>any girl of your desire
>only stuff she likes like

I see your loophole, and raise you a continuing to do whatever the fuck I want, because it's also what she wants.

What do OP?

deal.

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-021019_Snapchat.jpg (2220x1080, 247K)

And as long as she/they like video games and/or anime... problem solved.

I'll go with the unlimited plan.

Now that I am in my 30s I have completely lost interest in video games because 99% of them are complete shit in the modern era. The shows angle blows but I guess I could just go back to reading books like I used to. Plus I have literally one friend right now so fuck it not as big of a loss.

Obviously this. Grown out of all the other stuff and getting pussy is the only reason we exist.