Be Swiss, dig the deepest and longest tunnel in the world

>Be Swiss, dig the deepest and longest tunnel in the world
>Invite Merkel, Hollande, and Renzi to the opening on June 1st.
>Put on Satanic Ritual for opening 'ceremony'
>Record for the whole world to see
>Opening 'ceremony' invites Satan to come out of the bowels of the world, features the (((eye))) and Moloch and fuck knows what else.

Has to be seen to be believed.

Redpill me on the Swiss Sup Forums, what the fuck is going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=32QmyfMhxOg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Pass#The_Devil.27s_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol that is the cringiest thing i've seen all month

how come europeans are such autistic retards?

It's cool af though.

And it has less to do with actual satanism as it has to do with traditional swiss culture, which has lots of horned and hairy monsters.

Also the internet satanism is a marketing ploy. People like Madonna know about this and use "satanic" imagery to create controversy and thus free publicity.

Real satanism has nothing to do with this and occultic studies are by all means neutral and so wide they cannot be defined as belonging to one particular train of thought

As for why it had so much pomp, they probably wanted to waste some money to launder some other money

>the Swiss
What did they mean by this?

The Swiss managed to stay 'neutral' when the rest of Europe burned during both wars, how did they do this?

Is there a Satanic connection, aftee all the Ratschilds have been nesting there for generations

the swiss are packin'

dude

>art

It's not a satanic ritual. Just retarded postmodern art.

According to my bible studies Satan = Yahweh so are you saying it was a jewish celebration?

>implying postmodern art isn't satanic

Now, we're getting somewhere. It seems plausible, Switzerland is the centre of private banking, secrecy and the illuminati, always neutral in any conflict even though it would be quite easy to invade them.

They must have some strange power over civilisation, but what?

It was a german director, like the Verdun one. Dunno why they do weird shit or why we hired him in the first place.
also most people here either didn't care or just found it weird as fuck

Is this shit based on folklore or are they just pulling it out of their asses?

ITT: fags.

Kind of

I just don't know, we don't worship Satan in Serbia.

fuck off this is satanist bullshit and your a fucking shill

there is a big FUCKING VIDEO SCREEN OF SATAN are you fucking blind or some shit?

>dorohedoro.jpg
nice

>They must have some strange power over civilisation, but what?
>, Switzerland is the centre of private banking,
Quite the mystery indeed

......... you should read about the history of badnjak......

fuck off shills

satan dindu nuffin wrong he a gud boi

>any goat is satan
Go home.

it's folklore, you fuck. we literally have a bridge that was built by the devil.

it wasn't a fucking goat you idiot it was a dude with horns in his head like satan exactly like satan lol keep shilling it up though

So satan is a dude with horns in his head? Are you 3 months old?

Badnjak is a piece of wood that embodies the Gods of nature, vegetation and such. You provide it with sacrifices and it helps you protect your crops.

>It's satanic because I don't understand the implications
you're fucking retarded that's it

>According to my bible studies Satan = Yahweh
What the hell Bible have you been studying?

>The Swiss managed to stay 'neutral' when the rest of Europe burned during both wars, how did they do this?

they're way up on top of a mountain and it's too much effort to climb up there and kill them

Lol if that is considered a disturbing satanic ritual i would wonder what a real satanic ritual would be classified as?

ummm i don't know what you learn't about satanism is but i heard that a dude that has goat horns is probably a good depiction of satan

unless you want to school me on how i'm wrong?

Kek I didnt even know about this tunnel

that is traditional folklore shit in the alpine region

You probably heard that from idiots. How can someone know what satan looks like, dumbass. They just decide that because they're edgy 13 years old at heart. It's just a goat from folklore, and you're a scaredy cat like all of those fat people who get scared by "muh satanism". Grow the fuck up.

The people can be scum of the earth but it's because they're idiot human shits.

Hasn't it been under construction for like 20 years?

>The Swiss managed to stay 'neutral' when the rest of Europe burned during both wars, how did they do this?
by not being faggots sucking monarchs dicks and engaging in stupid ass wars? now fuck off ahmed.

Oh that? Well I didnt know that its finished

>Started in 1976

Some of it seems to be based on a legend about the construction of nearby stone bridge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gotthard_Pass#The_Devil.27s_Bridge

And seems like a pretty typical modern dance act to me.

Super rich country with gold and God knows what else in their private banks don't get attacked because of WHAT??

>satanic ritual
>is actually a pagan celebration

Man, the retardation knows no bounds

>6:50

Are they trying to hide it anymore? What the fuck is this shit

>Satanic ritual
Thats pretty much tradition and has nothing to do with satan
Similar things are common in Austria too

Why would they get attacked? People don't just go conquering countries because 'lol they have riches'. I mean maybe USA does, and some african nigger countries. But no one else does.

This is why God gives europoors plagues

That's Pan dummy. Satan doesn't have horns or goat legs. He's a beautiful Angel as per the BIBLE'S description.

I hate religious people who don't even know what religion they believe.

Satan = good looking evil leader

Lucifer = hermaphrodite goat monster that serves Satan

Ah, so it's inspired by the Devil's bridge story. Seems legit then.

I don't want to get into the whole esoteric aspect of it, can spend hours linking names and stories.

But the Goddess Yule is the image archetype of Baphomet. It's an western bastardization; I know. They have no real connection besides maybe through Hausos. But In some peoples eyes Badnjak can be perceived as a Satanic ritual, just like people think this Swiss thing is Satanic

maybe because you don't want to burn the bank your money is in? are you 12?

ITT : autistic kids don't understand modern art and how subjective symbolism can be

literally Chad calling any dude with long hair a filthy satanist

All the good ones left.

It's a pagan ritual, there's literary no Satan involved.
This opening ceremony has Satan in it. Some user explained why.

Yup, very cringey. This is pretty cool.

Probably because the Egyptian beetles on Lucifer

this

I used to dance this is choreographed street shitting

>implying anyone wants to invade a bunch of mountains that they could just go around

It's also very implicitly white. Seeing that its Switzerland, makes sense. Western Europe has a deep pagan history.

Paganism practices black magic

This.
I remember my sunday school teacher aunt would remind me that 'the devil' would not appear to us with horns. He would appear as something appealing. Plus Catholic school drove home the idea of Lucifer as a splendid fallen angel. Nevermind that Satan and Lucifer were not meant to be the same. Western and American Christianity has turned it all into a muddled mess. All these Gremanic myths got mixed in.

And Christians practice jew magic.

Stupid faggit, you don't have to burn the money, just steal it. All wars are fought for money and assets, Switzerland has lots of each. How the FUCK did they manage to stay neutral in such a strategic location, when every country around them burned?

What is the Rothschild role in Switzerland?

And what is all this Satanic symbolism about in an internationally important ceremony featuring some of Europe's leading elites.

watched the whole thing. i dug it. (no pun intended)

>pagan

cringy, i cringed watching this

>we literally have a bridge that was built by the devil

Alright, those of you arguing that it was a post modern production and has nothing to do with the occult or satanism, please explain to me what it IS about.

As far as I know about the occult, it doesn't always have to be about Satan and it can be neutral, but the nature of this production was by no means good. These aren't people all chanting and singing in unison, it upheaval, chaos, despair, and destruction of the soul.That's not cool stuff in my opinion.

Oh, yes, oh my, mmmmmmmmmm!

Remember kids, God is great but Satan is super.

hahaha you don't even know half of it.

thats BS; this video has nothing to do with european culture
this is not what euro culture looks like

Well, redpill me, that's all I want. I am not judging, just want to know what is so (((unique))) with Switzerland that they seem to get away with some real crazy shit.

>inb4: it's just some modern dance fags doing some faggy stuff

just more pretentious European crap
it was probably meant to trigger christfags
either way we already know the elites are fucking crazy and into occultic shit even tho its not real

What the fuck happened to cutting a ribbon and fucking off for a glass of champagne?

this is what happens when you mix old pagan traditions with modernism, it just looks weird, and puritans get butthurt

It really is fucking summer, I forgot.

Nigga

That's normal down here.

looks autistic and cringy

Not that they wanted to be neutral

The neutrality was originally imposed to create a buffer state between France and Germany

Shit, this one looks like my ex-wife.

ITT: Sup Forums goes ancient aliens tier retarded

we're based sometimes at least

dumping assault swiss houses from now on

these are cool af I wish I was swiss. Probably the comfiest place to live in the entire world along with Finland maybe

assault rock

comfy

wtf? i hate switzerland now

Hello newfag

tell me more about the howitzer sheds

are they active still

whats the deal