Heem

Bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZcvMmI8vOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3D3uy4KTQCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TwBldNEWs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5yQOGrIlMQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSuzNzXwtX3u2vX4QqWgtrBXbZuOtulru7vICes3oV-FtN4GGJkDXN8jk5CVGO-B7smJKfLLQQj0aqu/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
youtube.com/watch?v=w9wi0cPrU4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf!!! I didn't know we were THIS dominant

>'look mum i posted it again!!!'

The other thread got deleted.

Based spambro

>take another sport
>do it on the ground
>put 'Brazilian' behind the name
>'wow guys we are really good at this!!!'

I don’t spam, bro
I’m not spambro

my nigga

Jesus. We get it, Joao. You guys are good at the sport named after you.

First for my girl

Youre based either way bro

>not making another gooby

what an ugly broad

lmao you can't even stop non-Brazilians from winning. A non-American team has literally never won the World Series.

Can they even compete in it? I thought all the teams belong to the MLB or something.

Whose the cutie?

go eat some ice cream

It takes balls to be an OP! Apologize for nothing!
True tbf

lmaobud, it's called the WORLD Series.

shoulda done a gooby though bud

>jiu jitsu
>not a meme martial art

disgusting
I wonder what's going on in someones head when they not only select a waifu, but an ugly one at that

Schaub is the pound for pound best fighter best ufc fighter absolute legend he moved like Muhammad Ali had the best jiu jitsu in mma his wrestling was olympic level his head movement and footwork was insane and that jab he threw next level shit sad to see the greatest mma fighter being slandered by the blacks at fox

I didn't read your sentence cause it's too long

You know that the reem has legit skills on the ground, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=JZcvMmI8vOk

Post you're UFC walking out song and face:

Luke looked shook as fuck at the faceoff, but I saw the future pham, and it doesn't look good for the soldier of god.

what heppened to Hardy work ethic

Based spambro!

haha got em

>slipknot
>>>/reddit/

woah... bet the house on Luke, lads

oh for sure repost that yet again in the next thread my man, it's hilarious

and you for sure keep up this gimmick for yet another year it's been a real treat so far

lol what an idiot that song was done before you were born hit that report button again you fucking zilch

here he goes boys

Why didn't Schaub use MMA angles to avoid Big Country's mediocre boxing?

what will the man's legacy be?

passing on millions of dollars to his loving family

sorry, meant:
this man's legacy*

The family he didn't watch die, that is.

kek hardy is the biggest scam in wmma.She used bellator to promote her boxing fights

2018 belongs to /keem/

Legend has it if you post a lot of the same content thread after thread Jon Jones may appear himself and finally give you your (You)

>WMMA

it takes balls to be an ice cream

He's an autistic waifufag, what do you expect?

Why haven't YOU started kickboxing /heem/

I prefer not having CTE.

all striking martial arts are memes

It's only called 'Dutch' kickboxing because its just a variant style of kickboxing which incorporates muay thai and kyokushin, there is no singular 'dutch kickboxing' sport. BJJ has been renamed and singled out as an actual competitive sport

>striking arts are memes
>posts a webm of a shit striker getting submitted by an olympic level grappler who herself later got BTFO by two strikers

pottery

tbqh I like kickboxing more than MMA now

Enfusion, Kunlun, Glory, and Rizin have some spicy fucking bangers

Give a fighter a new walkout song

>Yoel Romero
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

Because dutch people don't try to pretend that dutch kickboxing is a worldwide pursuit.

Because it is different. Judo doesn't allow ground fighting for long. It made it evolve in a different direction.

Nobody pretends that lmao
The average bloke here thinks that it's gay

And Judo is in the Olympics, so nobody gives a shit about BJJ as a sport except Brazilians.

correction: except BJJ practitioners
People always make jokes when the fight hits the ground or say they prefer when it's standing every single time I showed MMA to someone that hasn't watched it here

>bjj
>have some series no one has heard of or cares about
>full of fat manlets with beards
>wears spandex
>hues
>no excitement value
and
>kickboxing
>formerly have K-1 in its prime
>SUPERKOMBAT
>Kunlun
>Enfusion
>Glory
>incorporates various striking arts
>people over 6ft
>knockouts everywhere

Also nowadays there are many talented American bjj fighters. Like pic related

the only reason BJJ isn't in the olympics is because Brazil would be too dominant at it IIRC. I don't doubt that it will be in the olympics sooner rather than later. In reality the general public give less of a shit about judo than they do about BJJ (keeping in mind no one gives a shit about either)) because it's been popularised by the UFC, which has a card almost every week. The only time even a minute proportion of the population sees judo is once every 4 years at the olympics.

>the greatest mind in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu history isn't even Brasilian
hues btfo

Holy shit, and we thought UFC 221 was bad...

>In reality the general public give less of a shit about judo than they do about BJJ (keeping in mind no one gives a shit about either)) because it's been popularised by the UFC, which has a card almost every week

Judo by number of competitors absolutely dwarfs BJJ.

That dude is a renzo black belt

wtf i didnt know woman had balls

Didn't Milstead destroy his knee against Blaydes?

Doesn't make him a hue.

>an "american" weed smoking conspiracy theorist has already rendered ALL brazilian contributions to BJJ invalid

How so?

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=U5TwBldNEWs

youtube.com/watch?v=b5yQOGrIlMQ

5th Amendment

For fuck sake lads just let brazil have this one, why are you all so desperate to tear down the hues

fucking insecure pissbabbies the lot of you

I compiled this schedule of all the major (and a few minor) events happening in the coming months. Did I miss anything major or important? Can add events of other organisations if need be.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSuzNzXwtX3u2vX4QqWgtrBXbZuOtulru7vICes3oV-FtN4GGJkDXN8jk5CVGO-B7smJKfLLQQj0aqu/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true

I'm sorry, that makes it very well worth $65 my man, 100% I agree.

hahaha can you imagine putting your benis in her vagina right after she froze it hahaha

silly question, his legacy will be the natty GOAT

haha that's crazy

>3 months till next Rizin

I hadn't realised jones was such a big guy

>LHW Overeem v Jones never

youtube.com/watch?v=w9wi0cPrU4U

Who would people like Darren Till to face next?

Think only Woodley would stop him, he is too big for Colby and Maia and he is purple belt in jits in brazil which is legit.

>tyquil woodley

CRINGE

fucking insecure pissbabbies the lot of you

lol u should see the mod discussion they're fucking SEETHING over heem spam

just fucking filter it you worthless neets

Choke on my massive Australian cock you fuckwit

New thread

New thread

microballer detected

Borrachinha

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

Imagine being so starved of power and responsibility in real life that you search for it in light-hearted, recreational spaces

/mlb/ general - MY SIDES edition: BOS: Rays have checked in on FA Eduardo Nunez ARZ: Report: J.D. Martinez 'fed up' with Red Sox LAA: Lincecum to throw for teams next Thursday MIN: Ervin Santana (hand surgery) out 10-12 weeks BAL: Schoop, Orioles avoid arbitration at $8.5 mil STL: Rangers in agreement with Seung Hwan Oh NYY: Mets get Todd Frazier for two years, $17M MIA: Nats, Marlins remain in touch on Realmuto HOU: Astros, Springer avoid arb. with 2-year deal TEX: Rangers sign Bartolo Colon to minors contract TEX: Rangers consider new contract for Andrus LA: Texas unlikely to bring back SP Yu Darvish MLB: Exhibition games start Feb. 23

>Ngannou v Stipe 2.0

K-1 too my man, check out this hot shit scheduled for March

>Hirotaka Urabe (34-14-3) vs. Koji (23-11-0)
>Kosuke Komiyama (30-6-0) vs. Suarek Rukkukamui (95-34-11)
>Takeru (31-1-0) vs. Stauros Exakoustidis (33-8-0)
>Masanobu Goshu (23-6-0) vs. Timur Nadrov (16-1-0)

>light-hearted, recreational spaces
>this place
lol statism has gotten to you son

The mods still on a banning spree?

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums - Sports

this post is over i quit signed charlie c on your wife's son's tits

Has the women fighters been getting better at all in recent years?