yeehaw

white men

All black americans are 50% european.

this meme has ascended to a higher level of memery

>MUH TEXAS
>is from arkansas
Really garbles my salted marbles

Yeah we do bud.
Are you going to ask me if we have electricity?
Or if we ride buffalo around instead of driving?
How about if we have running water?

>new

it appears my superiority has led to some controversy part 2
hello brother

wow I think you might be onto something here

great, now there's two of them

fucking end me

>fucking end me
soon

when the fourth comes we conwegians will ride to the end of days

Shhhhhhh
We're among friends, sweetheart

can you ride buffalo tho?

have you ridden one?

could i?

eeeeeeewwww he replied to me too

*pukes*

EMBRACE THE PAIN, CHILD

*replies to him*
*watches LOSEiana puke to death*
heh nothing personnel kid

No, no, and no

why

They're not domesticated, if you get one one's back it'll buck you and gore you

Pelicans will always be better than v(irgin)ultures, just accept it already.

only if i fall off

if i ride it long enough im sure i could break it like a horse

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM

How big are bison penises? Are they musky?

plebians both of you
eagle is the one true bird

Just give it sugar and it'll be your friend

The fuck is wrong with you

>Eagle

Literally pleb tier.

bet they just haven't tried properly

ksat.com/live/watch-ksat-12-news

press conference incoming

They're like foxes and squirrels or other animals that are fine when raised from birth with humans but if you let them herd they're gone

>eagle

big birb eat fish big man birb huheueheuehu

the pelivirgin vs the chadgle

FUCK YOU GUYS AHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA MORE SHOOTINGS INT HE SOUTH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PURGE THIS SHITSTAIN FROM THE WORLD. FUCK THE SOUTH

reminder to not reply to Y*nks

What are your memories of these books, /dixie/?

fug, the most scary image in it was the wolf girl one. I used to skip it anytime I read through the book

>Yanks on Brit are shit
>Yanks on /cum/ are shit
>Yanks on /Dixie/ are alright
What caused this to happen??

we needed our own safe space

>Travel to yellowstone
>Shit is everywhere about not messing with wildlife
>Asian Tourists and other trash still go within feet take a shitty and blurry shot with an iPhone

Closest I got when I went is they were blocking a road so we did a 3 point turn and went away for about 10-15 mins.. figured they had passed and went back that way and at that point they started crossing the bridge we were on, all in the opposite lane, staring us down. Was petrified and multiple times a calf would get close to our car, was just waiting for one of them to knock our tiny ass rental off the bridge.

>Dixons
>Yanks

dont call us that

White and based men
My mistake I'm used to calling Americans yanks

the pelichad vs the virgle

I thought of it as the better version of Goosebumps.

Although I didn't read it much, I spent my time as a youth reading the Magic Tree House and a bunch of military books.

They're fine if you don't scare them
I had one lick my hand before, wouldn't recommend it

>Magic Tree House
Those books were the shit

Hello gee cuck

>Dixons
is that what we're called now? I thought we settled o Southron

I call them Dixons
Everyone else uses Southrons

How so?

at least you have good taste in books to make up for your shittier bird

>Were the shit
As in they were really good

I think I still have some somewhere

welcome back

Oh sorry, my bad.

I believe they're actually still being written, the most recent one came out last year.

>the wounded in the church ages range from 5 to 72
>as the shooter exited the church a neighbor grabbed his rifle and began shooting at the suspect
>he died in his car from either a self inflicted gunshot wound or a shot from the neighbor

>family had plantation in alabama since 1400s
>after great depression sold everything and bought apartment buildings in NYC
>be first generation raised north
>got med school interview in virghinia
>kinda want to get out of here
i've been to south carolina and tennesee before for vacations but never lived. do you know guys know any yank transplants? whats it like?

He was a fucking athiest with a dishonerable discharge, and they will still try to pass gun laws and blame christian america

I think America should give all clean record, mentally healthy citizens concealed carry permits

worked with a guy from new jersey, he was black but he seemed to adjust pretty well

he fucking lost his shit in the summers tho, hated the heat, always got in a bad mood if it was above 90 degrees

That's just a northerner thing
You guys from below the snowline always bitch about the cold up here

Why doesn't America just legalise mass shootings?

Firstly, it's a distinctive point of national and cultural identity. Mass shootings are an iconic event in the USA. We can say "there was a mass shooting today" and you already know with reasonable certainty which nation it happened in. It's comparable to saying "someone was beheaded yesterday"; to say which region it occurred in is essentially redundant due to it being a proud allusive icon of the geographic area. Like poor education and glorified obesity, it would be delusional to pretend mass shootings are not a unique figure of national heritage to stand out among other Western nations. As such, it should be legalised or at least decriminalised in order to preserve this cultural tradition.

Secondly, due to the criminal nature of the act and the large jail terms attached to it, most perpetrators end up committing suicide after partaking in the a shooting. It is clear from the past statistics that criminal punishment will not prevent this crime, but will instead lead to increased suicide rates and compound the already disturbing incarceration rate in the "land of the free". Both these figures can be mediated through the decriminalisation of mass killings.

Finally, it seems as if the act of a mass shooting is, in a perverse sense, a symbol of unity and bonding that can provide common ground for the traditionally severe dichotomy of Christianity and Islam. Through the extremist acts of killing innocent peoples committed by both these groups, the American people may finally come to realise that the true issue is not which merciless, jealous God you worship, but rather how much of a delusional schizophrenic you are. This moment of epiphany has the power to break down traditional barriers and allow you, as a nation, to advance to the first world and begin considering more important issues.

It just seems as if legalising mass shootings is the right thing to do.

/thread

you actually have a point

My friend is from Arizona and he bitches about the weather here.
Hope you like sweat air.

I dunno if this is a copypasta or not, but I chuckled.

>going above the mason dixon

i see no reason to participate in such a distasteful activity

10/10 shitpost

The stories I remember the most from that are the one with the guy who died in that car wreck but was still walking around, the bride that got locked in that trunk and turned into a skeletal, and the girl that had all those spiders pouring out of her skin, also that little poem about that sea monster eating people
I don't think any of those stories were particularly scary to me though

Those drawings were all terrifying tbqh

I read Magic Tree House a lot too, my first chapter book was the Titanic one
I also read a good bit of Calvin and Hobbes and some Hardy Boys, and I got a couple of "awards" for reading the most non-fiction

i like this better than mutt spam

>take shower
>steamy as fuck
>dry off
>go outside
>humid as fuck
>the clean you gave yourself immediately mixes with sweat that will not stop throughout the day

who /redwall/ as a child

today was miserable, I have no idea how it got up to 81F in November
I just about had a heatstroke in my choir robes today

I almost exclusively read non-fiction up until high school, but I would've never expected for schools to hand out awards for reading them a lot.

What type of award was this? A medal? A plastic trophy?

It's not like going below the Mason Dixon is any better
>Every time you breathe you're practically drinking water
No thank you

I want to hang out with /polska/ but they won't give me (you)'s :(

'laska

it wasn't even a school-wide thing, it was just something the teachers did
It was some paper certificate that the teacher signed, I think I still have it somewhere
I ironically got one of those for being the "loudest" kid in 9th grade too, but they stopped after that year

D A K O T A
A
K
O
T
A

absolute state of Pennington

the food and the music are better tho

youtube.com/watch?v=qFwgzOxs0yM
youtube.com/watch?v=_-hnfLRpimw
youtube.com/watch?v=AJOIqmlI65Y

>I ironically got one of those for being the "loudest" kid in 9th grade too

lel, nice to see that they have a good sense of humor.

>Union
>Lincoln
>Yankton

wtf is up with south-east SD?

Can't find Atlanta on this map.

i cant find it either.....

They were stressed out from traffic behind them, plus the calves were all around. I honestly didn't even look at them directly as they passed. I did the t-rex thing from Jurassic Park where you look at them from the corner of your eyes.

The bridge was fucking bouncing with the weight.

Think you meant to say Peenie-ington

Never disputed this

(((Yankton))) started naming counties to try to get the attention of the Union during the civil war because the Sioux were raping the frontier
Union responded by drafting frontiersmen to kill Southerners while their families were being slaughtered by natives

Everyone fucking hates Yankton, Union and Lincoln are shit because of Iowa City

*Sioux City
I'm retarded

Holy shit, what a hell of a story.

Yankton also had their finger in the pie as to why Dakota is seperated

They should have never had been the Territorial Capital

Seems like Yanks have a thing against a unified Dakota.

Unironically
Whenever the topic of reunification is brought up it's usually some carpetbagger fuck who says "Nah bud it isn't gonna work :^)" and it falls apart

When was the last time a unification effort for the Dakotas was actually taken seriously?

I've never heard about it in a governmental settings before, I've only ever heard of it as a meme, like a North and South Carolina unification sort of thing.

its the oilfaggots not wanting to have to reconsolidate power after reunification

>actually taken seriously?
As in presented in the legislatures?
Never.
Why would politicians risk losing their jobs?

No it's more of a thing the citizenry talk about
There are quite a few benefits to reunification but again it won't happen because of politicians' self interest and retarded out-of-staters saying "Das illegal das bad stop doing things without our consent!"
Although iirc there are now mergers happening with businesses across states so perhaps if not politically united, maybe economically

No, the oilfaggots won't let the Dakotas leave the union
They wouldn't care about the actual economics, if anything that's more of a concern for SD than ND since their economy is bigger (Thanks to oilniggers)

dakota isn't balkanized enough
there needs to be a west dakota

evening y'all

t. east alabama

>29°
wow can't wait for winter to begin