What's Sup Forumss take on this?

What's Sup Forumss take on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They added Hispanic americans to the percentage of "white americans" but not to the number of people shot by police.

Otherwise the remaining 10% of the population would represent 29% of the police shootings.

They are lying through deliberately misrepresenting numbers.

>Every situation where a black person was killed by police is police brutality.

Yeah, Fuck off. sage for shit thread.

Blacks are 13% of the US population, yet are responsible for 50% of the murders. Lets break it down further; more than likely, most are men. So let's be generous and say 7% of the US population is responsible for 50% of the murders in this country.

They conveniently left out the statistics of crime by race in which blacks are repressed well above their percent of population.

You tens to have more interactions with police when you commit significantly more crimes as a percent of the population. The more interactions that you have with the police increases your chances of eventually being shot in one of those interactions.

Right, but blacks were arrested directly in proportion to the amount of violent crime they committed. This statement neglects to mention that blacks commit a disproportionately higher amount of violent crime, and are therefore arrested more than whites.

I don't fucking care, just vote for Trump lad.

This

>how do I adjust for crime rate

0/10 back to tumblr

I think they're just stupid and can't into math.
At least, their target audience is mathematically illiterate and won't question why the numbers don't add up.
It's just how they do math, really. When it comes down to budgets and deficits, to them, so long as you don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist or is not an issue.

wow, so they can use relative ratios, when it suits their narrative.

black people also commit 45% of all murders, including more than twice as many whites as vice versa

/thread

>77% white
>implying Mexicans and other Spanish rapebabies are white
>implying arabs are white

Why do they keep confusing other ethnic groups for people of European descent?

I will say something in defense of the blacks, it's small but, it's something...

I watched a CNN interview with some black dude and a couple police chiefs.
One poignant idea a chief did say, paraphrasing, "when we focus our stings in high crime areas and find they are black neighborhoods, we overwhelmingly find black criminals."
He didn't get to make the apparent never ending cycle comment I will now make.
It's chicken or the egg but here goes...
>high crime area
>focus on that area with police
>find criminals
>label area high crime area
>focus on that area with more police
>find more criminals
Etc, etc, etc...
You might be able to make the same for white communities, if you focus on white communities looking for crime and find criminals, you would label it high crime area and focus more police there to find more crime.
Never ending cycle.
In short, let's no longer waste public resources in the high crime areas and only police areas with no crime.
Let it burn and when the the roaches come scattering out from the fire, kick them back into the flames.

>So we should be focusing on them instead
No one is saying this. We're saying that police violence is not racial and we should be focusing on why they're so violent to ALL citizens and not just a few. Stopping racial prejudice against blacks by police is not going to save any lives. Stopping violent assholes who've gone mad with power from being police will

Black commit a disproportionally high amount of crime for their percent of the population
>13% of population
>60% of violent crimes

Wow really made me think

But if you tell them blacks commit more crime they scream at you.

Turnabout is fair play.

This is what it looks like as someone comes to the inevitable conclusion that blood is thicker than water.

I don't think you get what a high crime area is

First, there is no way on earth that 77% of the United States are white.

Second, they need to figure in how much more often blacks are involved in violent crime, if they want to play with statistics.

>itsfeminism
no thanks, like arguing with a wall

Really made me think

Well they arent talking about crime faggot

they are talking about citizens being killed by people who swore to serve and protect those same citizens

blacks are also commiting more crime than their population percentage warrants.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43

You can watch these people's brains fry with just one link.

They'll likely claim the FBI is cooking the numbers.

>First, there is no way on earth that 77% of the United States are white.
Hispanics (should be called Latin Americans because those fuckers aren't from Spain) are lumped in with whites.

WOW OP YOUR OMISSION OF CRIME STATISTICS AND THE ONE POST BY YOUR ID REALLY GOT MY BRAIN CELLS CHURNING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

People who come in contact with the police are more likely to be killed by them.

Relative population levels now appear to be "relevant" to the discussion.

Interesting.

Blacks also commit 55% of murders despite being 13% of the population

It's absurd to suggest that black people are being killed disproportionately and at the same time insist on ignoring the fact that they put themselves in danger of being shot by engaging in violent crime disproportionately.

Cops have only "killed" about 1500 people last year, in a given year there are 14,000,000 speeding tickets given out which doesn't count for any arrests,questioning, drug busts, or any event where a cop would talk to a perp. So the odds of getting shot when talking to a cop is under .01%. For perspective the FDA allows 2% bug parts in your can fruit.

>want to stop being disproportionately shot by police?
>stop committing crime disproportionately

Are there behavioral differences? Libs will say no. Except, of course white racism. But, if whites are racist...this is a behavioral difference, which contradicts the assertion that behavioral differences are impossible. Idiocy of this level does not come natural, it needs to be taught, and the ability to engage in logical thought must also be destroyed.

Blacks commit more violent crime than white people.

Also take note of the name.It's an average instagram post made by a feminist.

Because they are much more likely to be involved in crime.

It's stupid way of counting.
Cops don't just walk down the streets shooting at the first person they feel like. The odds of getting shot by police is determined by whether you interact with police or not. People who never do crime and never find themselves in shady situations cannot get shot by cops because they hardly ever meet/see/deal with cops.

What should you use then?
Simple, take all the police interventions that took place in a period of time, and separate them on black/white. Then count up the % killed by cops in each race.

That would be the correct way of representing this data.
But still not complete.
In order to give context to these numbers you'd also need to count up the % of cases when cops intervened with whites/blacks and got shot/killed themselves. This way you get the perspective as to why and how cautious cops are among each group, and how many of the actual MEETINGS between whites and cops, and blacks and cops, end in killings of either.

Blacks commit more serious offenses necessiting police violence. Racial statistics are always Bent by liberals. If they can claim a perpetrator is white based on being lightskinned or something they will. Nearly all serious crime in America is black or latino, the rest is muslim.

They get arrested, inprisoned and shot by police not for being black but for commiting crimes and posing a threat.