You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't ban every single gun in America

You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't ban every single gun in America.

then how will black people defend themselves from genocide?

You have 10 seconds to tell me why the FUCK we shouldn't ban Pokemon Go

>ban the constitution

No.

you're right. we should only take the guns of white people then. :^)

A well regulated Militia, being Necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

why are Americans so scared?

i love this meme.
People walking around more. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAN IT!

>SHALL

Honestly the niggers deserved it.

Those werent their Pokimons to take.

>they were white

J-just an honest mistake senfam.

No, I don't, go fuck yourself gun grabbing progressive animal.

The morons were probably trespassing. The deserve it for acting like niggers, even if they're white.

Tbh if you need an app to make you walk, you deserve every bullet coming your way.

It'll be the same level of meh as the original Wii players injuring themselves and breaking furniture. It'll be masked by the existing e-zombie culture

*tips fedora*
m'assault rifle

America never fails to deliver in the mental gymnastics-department.

It's both illegal and impossible.

I'll agree to ban guns if we ban alcohol too.

Your move.

No. We should do more to promote personal responsibility. Why were kids in this guys yard/house(because this isn't a real story, where's the source)? Why was he shooting "at" anything? Be aware of your target, what is in front of it and what is beyond it. This a standard rule of gun safety.

I partly blame the NRA. Instead of lobbying so hard in Washington about a clearly stated Constitutional law and running a blatant fear mongering campaign, they could provide free training programs to gun owners. It costs thousands of dollars to get any kind of NRA certification or training and that's fucking bullshit.

They trespassed and deservedly got shit. What's the problem?

niggers

kek how many people have died from playing pokemon go

None, retard.

Article is misleading. If you actually read it, and not this cherry picked headline, it turns out they were in their car on the road not on his property. Just near his property. They drove away in a panic and as they drove away he fired at their vehicle.

1st we ban guns.
Then we burn books.

>1 post by this ID
>anti gun bs
>saged

Problem is more that people are trespassing to go get pokemon.
They need to be more aware of their surroundings. You shouldn't go on private property at 1:30 in the morning to look for pokemon, you dumb fucking asshats.