What does Sup Forums think of veganism?

what does Sup Forums think of veganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HAMk_ZYO7g
time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did it for 4 months

It's not that difficult but I have always been an underweight person and I started losing more weight on a vegan diet so I stopped. I think it is pretty hard to dispute it is generally healthier to be vegan

It's for queers

Can a vegan still live off of marmite for their vitamins or is that too alive for them?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3HAMk_ZYO7g

Humans are classic examples of omnivores.
Do you know why humans are compared to animals so smart ?
Why only we evolved that much ?
Because of cooked meat.

The weak of mind, spirit, and body voluntarily make themselves weaker. I see no problem here.

No one cares if you live or die.

The choices you make affect absolutely no one but yourself in regards to nutritional input.

Stop posting for (you)'s you flaming faggot.

It exists for the purpose of telling people it exists.

fucking annoying but harmless. Their views are so batshit no person in power nor most people in general take them seriously.

This. Fucking vegan couple nearly ruined July 4th this year. Complaining like crazy

i see the US meat industry has lobbied well... indoctrination is strong

its forced dieting for fat women.

They are idiots but I don't care as long as they don't bother me.

If people want to be vegan i have absolutely no problem with it, aslong as they dont force it and make it all political.

I don't give a shit. As long as people keep that shit to themselves.

Fucking this.

I don't care about your life choices. I don't want them shoved down my throat.

thats great, just shut the fuck up about it. You are not special for picking what you want to eat for moral reasons.

is it morally permissible to kill animals for foodis it morally permissible to kill animals for foodis it morally permissible to kill animals for foodis it morally permissible to kill animals for foodis it morally permissible to kill animals for foodis it morally permissible to kill animals for food

Morally hypocritical and baseless, unhealthy, exclusively reserved for attention-seeking faggots.

Literally nothing redeeming about it.

>make it all political.
it's a political choice for many though. an increasing number of vegans are doing it for environmental/climate concerns

climate change is set cause the biggest mass-migrations in human history over the next decades. if you don't want 3rd worlders turning up in your country in their millions you should cut down on your meat intake

Sometimes I have to give the jews a slow clap on their manipulation skills.

Not only do they make these same tree hugging smug cunts feel good for giving back materials to the manufacturers, they also have convinced them to pay lots of money for vegetables.

kek.

they get their cans and plastics back and get to add 50% maybe more onto the cost of food plus they still sell meat to normal people.

vegetables are cheaper than meat though... you save a lot of money when you decrease or cut out meat from your diet

with you on the giving back materials to manufacturers thing though

To each his own...

I however can't think of a life without meat and animal products.

Having a vegan neighbor telling me I shouldn't take the eggs from my chickens, I do believe they are pretty retarded, but I don't think they are harmful.

Im sure if a Vegan was dying, they would use their last breath to tell you they are Vegan

time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

Survival of the fittest, parents that "feed" their newborn children vegan diets should be jailed.

>time.com/4344556/mount-everest-death-climbing-vegan/
died of altitude sickness, not veganism

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/11/italian-baby-fed-vegan-diet-hospitalized-for-malnutrition/
died from parental neglect, just like thousands of other babies do (whether vegan or non-vegan)

>how dare u not eat meat, how do you even get prote....
>lentils, spinach, kale, quinoa, tofu, beans, tempeh
>s-s-s-shut up, u still gotta eat meat!!! wahhh how dare u be different than me ;___;

They're part of the Marxist green agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y

It isn't morally wrong to kill humans for food, there, that's the answer. We just don't kill people because they probably taste shit and it would detriment society.

The modern diet is all meat, cheese, and bread, and its way too much meat. You don't need that much meat or bread/carbs you need vegetables. Thats why so many people now think they have "IBS", because they don't have any fiber. Take metamucil btw.

That said, veganism is stupid, you do need meat, and alternative sources of protein are worthless. Your body will eat important non-fat parts of yourself as you become frail and sickly.

People who identify as vegan and advocate for it are the scum of the earth libshits.

People who just do it just because. I don't really care about them.

>That said, veganism is stupid, you do need meat, and alternative sources of protein are worthless. Your body will eat important non-fat parts of yourself as you become frail and sickly.
source?

>We just don't kill people because they probably taste shit and it would detriment society.

Mostly because it causes diseases.

Every vegan I knew began looking closer to auschwitz tier than not after about 6 months of being on it.

Except vegans love shopping at whole foods while buying their special snowflake brand health foods that are overpriced garbage.

>all protein sources are the same

lol

maybe in america. here and in other parts of europe you can get a week's worth of food vegan for 20 quid

Apparently we taste like pork.

And when they used to burn people at the stake it smelled delicious.

I think eating plant based diets is something everyone should do. Still eat meat, but choose the leaner meats and eat less of it. Most of our plates should be vegetables.

I've done this and live a healthy life.

they would taste like pig

Literally no excuse to not be vegan.

Insecure fags will say "BUT YOU NEED DUH MEATS BECUZ WEN WE LIVED IN CAVES WE ATE IT WHICH MEANS WE NEED IT NOW!".

Vegan diet is LITERALLY the most red-pilled, and anyone who doesn't jump on the wagon is ignoring the facts.

Hopefully I get a few salty responses. Don't worry though, I was like that once, so I'll sympathise.

Yeah there is that as well, also eating the brain can give you that prion that causes you to lose your mind and fucks up your body structure. Really eating people isn't wrong its just inconvenient, dangerous, destructive to the fabric of society that is why we don't do it.

As Adolf Hitler himself said, it's the way of the future.

I'm sure you could do the same here. Whole foods is still a scam that many fall for still.

someone said kuru?

>most red pilled
>a vast majority of vegans are liberal hippies who wouldn't hesitate to call trump a xenophobic, racist hitter clone that wants to kill all minorities

wew lad

yeah, where there are idiots there is money to be made, vegan or not

now I get why they burn thieves in Africa

Feeding it (you)s

Don't you get it that's exactly what they want, is for you to give them this negative attention so they can mental gymnastics their way into a position of moral superiority. If you ever meet a vegan in real life just ignore them entirely.

This as well. This is also why I wouldn't advise eating other great apes either.

The closer related an animal is the more likely their pathogens with be compatible.

This is likely where AIDS came from, either that or they were raping the chimps.

I could use this same argument to ask "Why its morally permissible to eat kale?''

Happened some weeks ago.

Romans 14:2

>For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Veganism is for fags, queers and lardasses.

Protein deficiency.
Beans are not enough.

>one example with no extra information

Well guess that solves it lads. Veganism got debunked.

how about we think of the millions of instances of non-vegan infant malnutrition and neglect to promote veganism... that would make sense, r-right?

True that.

I am now a #MeatMarauder

more

Technically plant-derived protein is healthier than meat-derived protein.

Yeah totally it isn't the vegan diet, that's why the experts say that if you follow such diet for a child you have to give him supplements of iron and calcium, but I bet that isn't the problem, right?

>1:20 aaaaand thats when i turned it off.

Could have seen that coming actually

raise millions of cattle a year ---> increase the rate of climate change ---> see a lot more of pic related

veganism is redpilled, you're cucked by the meat and dairy lobbyists into thinking you need to continue adult interspecies-breastfeeding and the destruction of the planet. they dont give a shit, they're lining the pockets with millions while you die of a heart attack aged 50

>How about we try to equate neglect with an inherently unhealthy diet? After all, the outcomes are the same.

They can eat vegetables as much as they want, I don't care. The problem is their fucking annoying, non stop preaching about the evils of meat eaters, and their own virtue. Fuck them, they are mostly stupid liberal trash, anyway.

Retarded as fuck

veganism isn't inherently unhealthy though, and meat eating isn't inherently healthy

Why stop at veganism? Why not go full parenteral nutrition and put the stuff you need directly into the bloodstream?

how do you find a vegan at a party?

don't worry, they'll tell you

>implying babies eat meat

milk isn't vegan

I'm vegan and I hate jews and blacks.

omg if the parents dont eat meat the milk lacks shit

>raise millions of cattle a year ---> increase the rate of climate change ---> see a lot more of pic related

That last one isn't the logical next step.

Nothing wrong with veganism to be honest, but the same can't be said about vegans.

How is breast milk vegan?
Are they saying that her vegan milk is lacking in nutrition?

Of course it would be morally permissible for an alien to eat us. (not that an extra terrestrial would be able to eat us, but its an allegory so I'll let it past)
Its morally permissible for a lion to eat us.
This guy isn't even reasoning.

Though ethics philosophy really needs to go back to basics.

Its teeming with circular logic and other fallacy ridden masturbation like this guy uses. Totally detached from reality.

Mothers milk animal product?

atheism, veganism, crossfit

Why are these three groups of people so evangelical?

Do whatever the fuck you want as long as I don't have to hear about it.

it's no secret that climate change is going to cause previously unseen levels of mass migration

rising sea levels driving people inland, extreme temperatures and erratic weather patterns driving people to more hospitable areas etc.

This.I don't care if you're a vegan or not but many of them are PETA humping SJWs who never shut the fuck up about how they live a supposed "healthier" lifestyle with no proof or evidence to back it up other than just saying that meat can cause cancer(only processed meat has a real chance to give you cancer(just like chemically treated veggies)).

Babies will live just fine off of their mother's milk alone.

[citation needed]

>People will stop wanting to go to places that have more money if we stop eating meat

Nigger you know that's not true. What stops immigration is enforcing your border and having a non cucked government

>it's no secret that climate change is going to cause previously unseen levels of mass migration

That's assuming that they won't be stopped. Your inference lacked that step, therefore it wasn't logical.

you're assuming they will be stopped... evidence so far suggest that they will certainly try to get to europe, and many of them will be allowed to stay

veganism is unhealthy and gay, and as long as vegans keep their shit for themselves i don't care, but in my country they started to do some lobbyism shit and it could lead to some problems

>peddling more pseudoscience to back up the initial pseudoscientific claims

>lapping up the meat industry's multi-millian dollar lobbying to the detriment of your health, the planet's health and the well-being of animals

ethics are inherently subjective.

trying to find an objective reason to justify a moral standing is retarded

Yes, they eat meat.
And they drink milk, from other animals.