They turned me into a monster, and I will have my MOTHERFUCKING REVENGE!!!

They turned me into a monster, and I will have my MOTHERFUCKING REVENGE!!!

>I WANT REVENGE AND KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED BECAUSE !!!-- uh I can't remember specifically

could have been an alright antagonist instead of the company man and the whole meme twist 2bh

Is he good in this?

He's better than the CEO.

Yeah hes my new husbando.

He's always good, he just plays a shit, 2 dimensional role well so it's just well defined shit.

He's amazing in Boardwalk Empire.

What is this

What they decide to replace the Puppet Master plot with

>person is granted amazing superhuman powers due to some industrial accident/terrorist attack/etc.
>they main motivation is hunting down and getting revenge on the person who did it to them
It's like wanting to beat up someone who anonymously sent you a million dollars
I'd want to shake the guys fucking hand

Is GITS the kino we don't deserve?

At the end of the film.

>come with me, Major, and we will have our MOTHERFUCKING REVENGE!

>nah

>lol well I'm going to conveniently peace out nw I'm not plot relevant, bye :^)

Kurt Cobain biopic when?

I thought Aramaki capped his ass?

After I saw him in Bully I could never accept him as any other character.

Literally Raiden from Metal Gear Rising

except also with a lobotomy

already happened they just weren't allowed to call him Kurt

No, he was capped on orders of the other Baddy McBad Guy in the film, but he went off to his network or whatever he called it, before he died.

Aramaki does cap 3 people who get the drop on him in a car though.

Technically Jack had something similar where he repressed his child soldier past

>mixing 3 antagonists into one
Great shit

but muh humanity

Not only that, but changing the motivation of one of them, arguably the most important one, from 'I'm a AI from the net who gained sentience, this your consequence of excessive computerisation' to 'I will have my MOTHERFUCKING REVENGE!!!"

>tfw le CEO twist man was the guy who showed his necrotic micropenis in A Field in England

LOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! EBIC AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!! YES! YES!

Why didn't they just do the puppet master?

In his past life he was protesting against technology. It's completely natural.

Honestly good question, like what was the corporate bottom line being satisfied here? The need for a serious male love interest? A more "dumbed-down" plotline that could just ape Robocop?

Yeah. He's sexy as fuck no homo

With no Puppet Master, we have no origin in the movie to discuss the possibility that technology has advanced to the point that there is synthetic life and what that now means to be human.

Too complex for most people? I don't see the point in afapting GitS without such questions though, the series has never been about androids blatt blatting people in urban environements.

In my apinion Michael Pitt is the worst actor ever, he aught too chandje his name too Michael "Shitt"

They could have easily just done The Individual Eleven storyline and left the original movie for a sequel.

I liked what they did to his voice.

That was probably him acting.

Apart from evil CEO I thought the movie was actually really good

Nothing wrong with an evil CEO. The movie was only brought down by the consent line at the end. Everything else had a purpose.

>The movie was only brought down by the consent line at the end

?

That they made Aramaki a gun toting badass is a level of fail I can't even comprehend, literally only did it because Takeshi played him. (and he fucking phones it in, hard)

dril?

>Your name was Hideo and we were both anti-technology activists
>Whatever just upload your mind to the net with me already

>yfw this is who he is married to IRL

>she's also a model

top jej

>the flop that stopped anime adaptions

thanks fuck

nice

Pretty good. He has a 'broken' synth voice in the movie unlike in the trailers. The robot parts on him look alright.

>have your brain removed and placed in a disgusting half robot half WHITIE shell.

You can't imagine how angry a Jap would be in that situation.

Yeah but they can't feel anything physically though right? At least in this movie.

If I can't get my rocks off at the end of the day I'd be pretty pissed after a while too. That shit still has to be hardwired into their actual brain.