Tfw everyone in my country is obsessed with American culture

>tfw everyone in my country is obsessed with American culture

famalam, you literally used a screenshot from an american cartoon to express your emotions about your country's america obsession on an american website on an american invention (the internet) in american english

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

>american website
>american invention (the internet)
>american english

>another britcuck brainlet that thinks the WWW is the internet

Literally believes the Sup Forums memes

>some people don't even want their kids to learn Arabic because they think not speaking your first language makes them somehow superior to other people
>Falafel name is changed in some restuarant menus to green burger
I hate Arabic but that's fucking disgusting

that's sad considering they're even called falafels here

my city is basically just san francisco now, just with less spics

>tfw everyone in my country is obsessed with Mexican culture, because everyone in my country is Mexican

>>some people don't even want their kids to learn Arabic because they think not speaking your first language makes them somehow superior to other people

That is the case in practically all societies where there is a clear class system. The Romans spoke Greek, not Latin. The Russian bourgeois spoke French, not Russian. Etc.

>American ''culture''
>Be American
>Get shot

we don't have culture.

STOP POSTING FUNNY FACES LIKE THAT, YOU MAKE ME SHIT MY PANT!

self-hating americans are the cringiest, i'd take an overpatriotic one any day of the week

Good post.

most Sup Forums posters doing this are being ironic. Have you ever seen the ones on facebook or IRL?

He isn't wearing pant

mostly chicanos which is even worse tb.h

Because Norway is a cultureless pile of shit

Breivik aside, do they shoot among themselves all the time?

no you wouldn't and yes we don't really have culture. if you tried to list anything "cultural" about america, all you would list are problems

Dude just deal with it.