JUST

JUST

He is now a Laker. Traded for Larry Nance Jr, And Clarkson for Thomas, Frye and protected first pic Brooklyn's pic

Poor bastard. Nobody wants a manlet

man this guy is terrible

> no defense
> can't shoot
> bad attitude

lakers will probably buy him out and he'll go back to bawston in a league min to back up kyrie

he'll probably go 2 for 12 with a -18 +/- in a clinching game 6 loss to warriors or rockets

LOL his actual trade value was literally negative. He's worth less than $0.

retarded nigger

Lakers will buy him out and he'll sign with Boston for the minimum

God, what a fucking disaster

Thanks for giving us the best PG in the east

b-b-b-but they just never gave him a chance!

Manlets can't into basketball. He was a liability on the court. You have to at least be as tall as Iverson to do any real work on the court.

>from MVP candidate to lonzo ball's backup in less than a year
Is this the biggest fall from grace in recent NBA memory?

>and protected first pic Brooklyn's pic
Wrong. They got the Cavs' own late first-round pick that will fall somewhere in the 20's

Right now IT is worse offensively than The Goat Ball.
Defence isn't even a question, Lakers would hail Ball as the GOAT defensive PG.
To be fair, Lonzo is dangerously close to becoming the first PG to average 1 block per game over a season ever.

>escapes LeFail
>gets to live in LA
>team might have a future

its shows CLE has no coaching

IT is better than Ball

maybe he can mentor Ball

>Irving for Clarkson
Really makes you think

are the lakers retarded?

daily reminder that Magic is terrible at his job

>draft lonzo as your pick to be the star of your team
>trade for a manlet pg who's playing like shit
for what purpose?

imagine getting so btfo that your sister dies, your team sets a record for largest halftime point deficit, and your career ends all in one playoff series

>lonzo
>star
there was the first mistake

>Late teens
ftfy

>Unload useless players who you wouldn’t resign anyways
>Sell jerseys

Magic is worth a lot of money

spud >>>> IT

>anyone buying IT jerseys after his latest shit show

reminder this guy wants a max contract

Can't even shoot

They're just trying to free up cap space since Jordan Clarkson was one of their higher paid players. Thomas and Frye are on expiring contracts too.

This dudes such a liability on the defensive end of the floor that if he isnt putting up 25 he's a net negative to your team. At 15 he's about the worst player in the league, he should never see the light of day.

If this doesnt prove Brad Stevens genius, nothing will

At least he doesn't have to live in Cleveland anymore

He has bounced around the NBA for a reason. He was a perfect fit in Boston. Anywhere else he is just a chucker who plays zero defense.

No problem; Kyrie refuses to play PG.

all those aids messing with his brain

LMAO! I knew it! The bitch was a fucking cancer. Who the fuck is this moron to talk to Kevin Love like that? JUST

>you have to be at least as tall as Iverson
>Iverson 5'11"
>IT 5'9"

You sound like a fucking retard. IT is nowhere near the talent of Ivo...has nothing to do with height. Same applies with Spud Webb, Nate Rob, Earl Boykins and shit even Mugsy Bogues.

>Ivo
nigga what? You mean AI?

IT used to be good so I hope Lonzo can learn something from his game to add to his own. But I better not see this guy starting over Lonzo when they're both fit.

Niggas call him Ivo as well you goofy ass nigga. My point stands, there's literally like 2 inches of difference between him and Iverson so that posts makes absolutely no sense.

Besides I called this shit before the trade even happened with Boston that Cleveland would still be decent but they wouldn't win shit. Say what you want, sure Kyrie plays defense when he wants, but even at 6'3" he makes a shot way more tougher than some nigga who is 5'6" in high heels. Same applies to Curry, you can hide a shitty defender, but there's nothing you can do about your star player being fucking 5'9". If he was scrappy as shit like Pat Bev he might've had a chance, but add the fact that he already is a fucking midget + he doesn't even want to play defense....yeah nah, he's going to get ate the fuck up. Also keep in mind that Boston team was a pretty decent defensive team + serviceable rim protectors....Cleveland has fuck all as far as top tier defenders go when you compare them to the likes of Boston Crowder, Bradley, Smart, Olyngger, and company.

You now remember Colin Cowturd trying to defend the trade with Boston by claiming IT and the rest of the bums Boston gave up would make Cleveland better.

5'9 manlet
defensive liability
terrible teammate

get out of the NBA

It proves ainges genius. Brads genius is that he somehow made up for his flaws, he truly runs a ridiculous system that just needs the right players to get a chip out of it.

>>team might have a future
This is true. But without him.

This cheeky fuck.

>listening to cowherd
>ever
that was your first mistake, I don't understand why people take this cringy idiot seriously

almost correct except it's a game 7 loss to the raps in eastern finals

Why was he so good in Boston?

he doesn't look the same after the hip shit

System babby.

He got covered by Bradley and Shart.

He always was a 6th man guy but had an ego of a Carmelo Anthony.

CAP SPACE FOR WHO?

God none of the lakers fags can give me straight answer it's all unrealistic Bron and PG bullshit. Ain't gonna happen you goys, enjoy your Aaron Gordon and Melo

Honestly I'd be cool with aaron gordon if we weren't already packed at the forward spot