What the fuck do I do with my life? I don’t know how to change, I have no job, no girlfriend...

What the fuck do I do with my life? I don’t know how to change, I have no job, no girlfriend, I have one good friend from high school in a different state that I’ve visited a few times, but besides that my life is literally doing nothing.

Attached: AD9D30BF-11A2-471B-B82F-6578D2645595.png (1448x980, 158K)

Sure I probably have mild depression because I don’t really feel like I want to do anything either. But doesn’t everyone these days

start your day by completing something, like making your bed. youll gain the sense of reward or gratification for completing something. slowly move to bigger projects, goals, or hobbies. you might thave some fun on the way and learn something about yourself

That’s good advice, I’ve just never had a goal, when people asked me what I wanted to do when I grew up I never really had an answer, except for something stupid when I was in elementary school like theme park designer or video game tester, just because that’s what I doodled in class.

>fapping only once a day

Start going to the gym. You'll stay healthy, get ripped, and maybe meet some people there.

I am incredibly unhealthy but somehow not really fat

How old are you OP? You in the states?

24 in the US yeah

ok thats following the american dream. the american dream is dead. if you think about it, americans define themselves by what they do. we live such a materialistic and consumer society that we drown ourselves in. just keep on livin and find something you like. sure you might need a wage job to survive but everyone needs a minimum amount of money to survive. just invest in yourself

That’s a good point, even if I had a job, I would still be doing nothing with my life in a way because I don’t have a goal that I want to spend money towards.

Well, I suggest you start looking for seasonal jobs in the states (or all around the world) with room and board and then go. You'll met tons of people, change jobs frequently and most importantly change places. Until you find it.

I have a shit ton of mental hangups, germaphobe, socially awkward, hypochondriac, I’m just worried I have a brain tumor or something that’s causing my behavior.

Restaurant slave, fruit picker, weed cutter, ski station clerk, construction worker, miner, whatever. Just go.

My friend did invite me to move to Chicago, I really don’t know much about living alone yet, but it would be something interesting compared to the nowhere I live now

It's just a mental illness, user. Don't worry, most Americans have it.

BS excuses, I'm germophobe and socially akward too, and seasonal work helped me a lot to get better. You don't have a tumor until they tell you so, faggot

Well I never had it checked

cool, find some money and go.

I had a seasonal job on Aeropostale on Black Friday, I had no idea what I was doing, I got trained like a day before.

Was just browsing Sup Forums and saw this and decided to post because it remind me of myself a few years ago. The most important thing to remember is that nothing will magically change in a day or a week or even a month. Its gradual and depending on what you want to change, maybe even years. The trick with trying to change your life is to get your body, mind, and surroundings to slowly change for the better so that you will gradually get accustomed to it and eventually it becomes your life. Kind of like how you are so used to doing nothing right now, if you change for the better, you'll get used to that and then not doing that, you'll feel uncomfortable.

Start by doing three things first:
A. Going to the gym at least 4-5 days a week for an hour and gradually increase it to 6 days for 2 hours of your choosing. (Cardio, lifting weights, yoga, etc.)
B. Eating somewhat healthy and then gradually overall healthy. (Important to not skip days where you eat something you enjoy, that will make healthy eating suck)
C. Set goals for yourself. Sort, medium and long term. (I do monthly, 6 months, 1 year, and 5 years. Depending on you it could very)

Once you start with this, other aspects of your life will be easier to deal with such as relationships, friends, etc. Hopefully the end result is more confidence in yourself and overall a healthy lifestyle.

It's important to note however that this is what helped me the most at first. What helped me is not necessarily going to help you 100% but it will definitely make a difference for the better. I still struggle with some things but like I said, it'll get better over time if you try to improve slowly now. There are a lot of ways to improve your life. You just have to push yourself to actually do it because right now, your mind and body is to use to this useless way of life. Start now so you don't wish you would have started now in the future, if that makes any sense.

Thanks user, I appreciate it

Oh ya also forgot, getting a job is pretty important. Since you dont have one, I would suggest to make that your number one priority. Even if its a shit job, at least you're making some money. You can always find a better job in the future when your comfortable doing so.