You told me you don't have a gun problem, America. What did you mean by this?

You told me you don't have a gun problem, America. What did you mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/979885/d7b6e2279a/
youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0
controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
crimeresearch.org/2016/09/uber-driver-in-chicago-stops-mass-public-shooting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no problem
Please no basement

problem only exist with lifeform to define it as such
a gun is solution to lifeform and therefore solution to problem

I still don't get why the others didn't shoot the guy. It was in Texas everyone has guns.
Don't the Americans always mention that stuff like that wouldn't happen if everyone had guns?

I want to have sexual intercourse with that animal

turns out everyone pretends to be tough guy and in an actual crises theyre just as useless as the pansy liberals
who knew!

me too no furry

OwO

if they have a gun why wouldn't they do it

like gangsters shoot each other all the time, there had to be one gangster walking by

SHALL

it was texas, someone MUSTVE had a gun
but in the end they were just full of shit about their wannabe hero fantasies

22 away from That sucks

>Please no basement
brutal

La conejita...

I'm not even a furfag but why does this pic look so...

America has a big gun violence problem, there is no way to argue out of it

>actions speak louder than words!
>unless its muh beloved 2nd amendment!

Source on this image

When you touch down at an airport in America, are there already guns sounding off and stuff? Like the sound of machine guns and pistols?

oh yes there is

you eat guinea pigs stfu you don't care about rodentia, you flute-playing mongrel. GOD U MAKE ME SO ANGRY IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO SHOOT AAAAAAA

it's just making one problem into a multi-problem

oh we have bad mental health care, oh we have no taxes, oh we have institutional support etc but at the bottom line the thing that differs us from the rest of the world is gun violence, we are not more insane or poorer than other countries

lol I'm even eating one right now

It's her pose. Without the head and paws it's just another female body with a good pair of thighs.

This plus the eyes desu

Lots of churches are considered "gun free zones" in fact I went to a church the other day for a wedding and it had a big "no gun" sign on it.

But to answer your question, YES if people there had guns (say the pastor and maybe a few guys at the entrance/exit) then a lot of deaths could have been prevented. Evidently they didn't. MOST shootings happen in total "gun free zones" like schools, concert halls, churches, etc. for this reason. Because the shooter knows these people are sitting ducks.

this user is right!
a law-abiding, responsible gun owner couldve prevented this tra-

this picture gives me funny feelings

Oh look a guy with a gun outside the church helped to stop the shooting, what does this have to do with what I wrote though?

Why doesn't Trump allow guns in his rallies then?

I'm sorry but can we PLEASE have sauce?

>over 20 dead
>more injured
>he was only shot at after he had already exited the church
yeah, he totally stopped it

He helped to stop the shooter, same as the police helped to stop the shooter. Neither were at the scene which more likely than not was a gun free zone, a place ripe for the shooting.

exhentai.org/g/979885/d7b6e2279a/
(FF28) [Bear Hand (Ireading) What Does The Fox Say? (Zootopia) [English]

if there is no solution, there is no problem

>Neither were at the scene
but he was at the scene
the shooter got shot at outside the church

there was literally a good guy with a gun at the mass shooting

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Therefore, the United States have a people problem.

How can we solve this, lads?

Keep in mind this all happened within the course of fifteen seconds

I heard about today's shooting during orientation for my new job. As a new hire I was obligated to watch a series of training videos. One of the training videos was about what to do in case of a mass shooting. It was this specific video-
youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0
so if you're American working in retail/office or whatever, chances are you will receive "training" on how to get shot at. Fuck this country man

what you faggots fail to understand is that a shooter knows that people have gunz and will adapt by doing an ambush so people dont have time to react, or attack people who are for sure not in gun possession (eg kids at schools or women places or whatever)
you will never have 100% of population trained to shot in 0.1s from seeing a danger, you dont expect being shot

>US media outlets had identified the shooter as a 26-year-old veteran who had faced a court-martial and was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force.

The Chairforce strikes again!

Kill all the people in USA

im glad white people are killing white people in pro-gun states so we can finally force the nation to talk about gun control

Freaks. It's a fucking drawing. What the hell is your problem?

The shooting was inside the church not outside the church. The entire rest of the universe is outside of the church you absolute moron. If there was a guy with a gun inside the church he could have stopped it, not some guy outside the church you weirdo.

So then gun deaths are minimized. Guy shoots 1-2 guys before being shot himself instead of picking off 26+ gunless sitting ducks.

Thx senpai

>in less than a minute after the shooter opened fire, he was shot at
>this somehow doesnt meet your "good guy with a gun" argument

>So then gun deaths are minimized. Guy shoots 1-2 guys before being shot himself instead of picking off 26+ gunless sitting ducks.
if i were a shooter i would pick a very crowded place with very low amount of guns in a moment when all are unprepared, hit from a convenient position etc
you are working with wrong logic
i dont care tho your country your rules, but dont think more guns solve the problems, will simply force shooters to make more sly plans

the idea about guns is preventing crime, shooting him after the fact defeats the purpose

>shooting him after the fact defeats the purpose
im glad we both agree that not even more guns couldve prevented this

The US got a media problem. Anyone who commits a mass shooting will have their name and face in the media for days and maybe even weeks and suicidal losers who are afraid to die forgotten knows that.

What if he was going to shoot more people outside the church?

NOT

>Guy shoots 1-2 guys before being shot himself instead of picking off 26+ gunless sitting ducks.
How many times has this happened?

that might be true but it is also true that the idea about gun ownership is prevention

anyone at anytime could shoot more people, he was able to shoot first and realistically finish what he intended is the focus

being shot after is no different than having a fast cop on the scene

BE

the fact that the good guy with the gun couldnt prevent the mass shooting sorta defeats the purpose, dont it?

yes

Maybe we should let more good guys carry guns, and states should recognize constitutional carry.

>being this delusional

Except there isn't a "fast cop on the scene" the point of shooting like that is to mitigate the amount of people killed.

Also guess how the cops would stop the shooter? With more guns. The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is literally either a good guy with a gun or for the bad guy to tire himself out. Dumbass.

Literally countless times. Guns are used protectively 80x more than they are used offensively.

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
crimeresearch.org/2016/09/uber-driver-in-chicago-stops-mass-public-shooting/

Takes like 2 seconds on google.

literally degenerating into a gun wielding society where everyone solves their problems by the end of the barrel fuckface

I wonder how we could prevent those bad guys with guns from getting guns in the first place