I've been wondering, why yuropoors hate usa so much...

I've been wondering, why yuropoors hate usa so much? I've been witnessing more and more of this anger towards americans around the internet past few years and most of the times it's from eurofags. I could understand if it was some middle eastern dude who actually has decent reasons to hate the usa government because they fucked up their land but if anything eu should be grateful for america saving them many times.

can someone explain?

american cia agents have infiltrated our governments just like yours
they rule our countries
prevent us from having sovereignty or self-determination, look at ukraine and kosovo
prevented the nazis from saving europe

they are scum and want all europeans dead

You see when the US meddling with the Middle East, Europe ends up paying the price

Like how Europe taken a lot of refugees from Iraq and Libya

They both also have conflicting political views

I don't know about the EU but I'm pretty sure brazil government doesn't need external interference to fuck things up for the population

valid point, but there are a lot of EU countries who constantly attack middle east countries too.

butthurt EU mod autosaging the thread?

yes, real euros and nationalist party wanted nothing to do with the fucking lybia

it was the JEW bernard henri levy and his disgusting cursed race behind it once again
it's a very vicious jewish scheme because the one scenario where we don't go and start wars in the middle east on behalf of other countries is actually the one where whites are racist, as a sandnigger it is important that you understand this subtlety

>but if anything eu should be grateful for america saving them many times
From what?
They have no reason to be grateful towards the US and I don't expect them to be
>why yuropoors hate usa so much?
Depends on the individual

helping in ww1 and ww2

>helping in ww1 and ww2
They literally do not fucking care

>They literally do not fucking care
eu doesn't care about usa helping them out or usa doesn't care about helping eu?

Former, not latter

>west europe at war with east europe
>better meddle in out of nowhere and take half the continent for ourselves in the name of freedom lol
>don't forget to thank us :)

They are the main powerhouse of cultural marxism and overflood us with their idelogical and cultural byproducts.

oh sure.

Well, the war had to be fought anyway, and countries pleaded for the help of usa at the time. Even now many people who are in charge are in charge because of the events that took place decades ago.

Well that's true but that should be an issue with USSR and communism in the first place, and as of right now I don't see many people complaining about either.

The problem is that the US keeps dragging them to war in the Middle East

If NATO doesn't exist it would have been different

>Marshall Plan was a trick
>Berlin airlift was a trick
>Creating Western Germany was a trick
>Reuniting Germany was a trick

fair point.

>Euros hold Americans personally responsible for the actions of the US government
>Euros are also not responsible for their own government allowing in refugees

If you really did the math and calculated how annoying are americans towards italians and vice versa , you would realize we are actually too kind towards them. This regarding online matters. Probably they also get a bad reputation due to the foreign politics of usa government

>Well that's true but that should be an issue with USSR and communism in the first place, and as of right now I don't see many people complaining about either.
Don't you ? I think it's a matter of it being so obvious we don't like them, we don't bother posting so much about it.
But yes the FI is a bunch of cunts. There's a long list of reasons to hate them.
The last one in date is Melenchon who just filed a lawsuit to close down a monarchist local on grounds that maybe one of them has a gun. It's such utter bullshit. Monarchists are like the most harmless irrelevant people in this shithole but apparently they are really concerned with monarchist terrorism in France, yeah right
Fuck communists

nobody holds you personally responsible lol
we totally know you are way too dumb to have any agency in this don't you worry

>Well that's true but that should be an issue with USSR and communism in the first place, and as of right now I don't see many people complaining about either.

Russian haven't had any real influence on France for the last 30 or 40 years

>terrible tourists
>ignorant
>hate euros
>culturally imperialistic

well, cultural marxism was a creation of the communists to subvert other nations. America spreading it with it's culture wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't created in the first place.

>terrible tourists
live in a very VERY tourist friendly city and most of them are the same whichever country they came from
>ignorant
in what matters?
>hate euros
even if this is true I'm pretty sure this board is more than enough proof that the feeling is mutual
>culturally imperialistic
sure, but any other dominant nation would do the same. also the population must be willing to assimilate the culture in the first place anyway.

Well yes that is true but you can keep going a long way like this, up to blaming UK because without industrial revolution there is no communism or France because arguably the revolution can be blamed for communism and so on

This seems to me like old history, in the modern day USA is the one state that vehicles the antinational ideologies
Not him btw

when you put in that way I can kinda agree.

Because we're losing our identity and we've became euro-americans, we all speak English, wear American clothes, listen to American music,watch American movies and series, learn about American history, eat American food, we even celebrate American Holliday's (Halloween for example)
Europe has been on the decline since world war one but has been under total American control since ww2. America is the young upstart country, while we're old money, we have refinement and culture, we're more civilized in a way and yet we're now getting subservient to this nouveau riche of a country.

>nobody holds you personally responsible

well, i don't
as a matter of fact i don't hold you personally responsible for anything whatsoever
even things that you did personally, like becoming fat or your bad education, it's not like you had any other choice anyways

so let it be said : i forgive americans, much like jesus

Oh how benevolent of you
Aren't you just a little saint?