Brit/pol/ - Hitchens = Blairite Edition

> T H R E A D . T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=y9xoUIP9g54

> M A Y ' S . C A B I N E T
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

> L A T E S T . S P E C T A T O R
dropcanvas.com/c2g42

> U K . L I N E S . U P . 1 0 . F T A ' S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

> 2 N D . S C O T . R E F . R U L E D . O U T
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

> M A Y . P U R G E S . T H E . C A M E R I T E S
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

> S T E V E N . W O O L F E . R U N S
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

> N O . 2 N D . E U . R E F / G E N . E L E C T ' .
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

> T H E . N I G E L . F A R A G E . S H O W
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/06/chinese-and-british-officials-flirt-with-possibility-of-an-early/
politico.com/story/2016/06/paul-ryan-brexit-trade-224878
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/24/statement-prime-minister-canada-regarding-referendum-united-kingdoms-membership
next.ft.com/content/e4a90eea-060a-393f-bf31-3dcaddc14fe3
firstpost.com/world/brexit-effect-australia-new-zealand-to-team-up-over-fresh-trade-deals-with-eu-uk-2857840.html
blick.ch/news/politik/schneider-ammann-willig-grossbritannien-in-efta-aufzunehmen-wir-sind-interessiert-und-offen-id5199648.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1358907/britain-set-to-open-immediate-trade-talks-with-australia-and-south-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=2gg_VksiEd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for purple aki

>All this constant talk of economics rather than actually saving our country
>Constantly shitting the bed whenever a new trade deal with LiterallyWhoistan is announced

Is Brit/pol/ ignoring the uncomfortable truth that we have a Modern Tory government in power that are just going to carry on cucking the country with or without the EU by playing up the minor economic benefits of leaving it ?

The purge has only just begun...

First for the High Chancellor.

The OP's have become utter shit lately.

First for Marine Le Pen apparently

>mfw a Blairite was violently spreading democracy near me

First for Owen Smith uniting the Labour Blairites.

Compared to anything Labour would put together and the previous Tory cabinet headed by Dave "Globalist shill" Cameron we've come out of this damn fucking well.

Sorry about that but other people do insist on making them

first for david "have a referendum tbqh" cameron, an okay lad

>linking to brietfart
woops, think i took a wrong turn and ended up in trump general.

One-Nation Conservatism (ideology May subscribes to) is older than me nan m8

Don't like them you can vote them out unlike Juncker and pals

so close

TRADE DEALS:

China:
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/06/chinese-and-british-officials-flirt-with-possibility-of-an-early/

USA:
politico.com/story/2016/06/paul-ryan-brexit-trade-224878

Iceland:
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/politics_and_society/2016/06/25/brexit_is_good_news_says_president_of_iceland/

Ghana:
pulse.com.gh/business/after-brexit-ghana-britain-trade-talks-begin-immediately-hannah-tetteh-id5188747.html

Canada:
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/24/statement-prime-minister-canada-regarding-referendum-united-kingdoms-membership

Mexico:
next.ft.com/content/e4a90eea-060a-393f-bf31-3dcaddc14fe3

NZ AUS:
firstpost.com/world/brexit-effect-australia-new-zealand-to-team-up-over-fresh-trade-deals-with-eu-uk-2857840.html

Swiss:
blick.ch/news/politik/schneider-ammann-willig-grossbritannien-in-efta-aufzunehmen-wir-sind-interessiert-und-offen-id5199648.html

South Korea:
thesun.co.uk/news/1358907/britain-set-to-open-immediate-trade-talks-with-australia-and-south-korea/

Any more I should add?

More /r/europe garbage

>Failure

Why are people here so hostile to the alt right?

>Dave "Globalist shill" Cameron
As opposed to Theresa "Globalist shill" May?

Actually no
Through some strange dark magic the Tories successfully keep people voting for them in their millions despite the fact that they disagree with the vast majority of their policies, just for the sake of keeping Labour out

>not loving the aesthetic beauty of the new OP's

You're just mad Hitchens is being exposed for his Blairism

Because alt-righters are as retarded as anons from Trump Gen.

We're not all like him brother.

Because they're just liberals who happen to dislike Islam and feminism, who have managed to successfully shill NatSocs and conservatives away from this board completely

>As an Australian
Probably a barbecued kebab

Fucks sake YKTD, I thought you had a stroke.

LADS

because it's a circle jerk internet club that idol worships people like milo.

What May has done so far makes me reconsider whether she really is a globalist.
Only time will tell, I guess.

> WHERES MUH BENEFIT

Why do leftists (and globalists generally) have absolutely no concept of friendship among nations?

Friends don't threaten each other, the EU threatened us, Obongo threatened us. Maybe Australia gets little out of this, but they are our FRIENDS. Worth far more than a couple of extra shekels in your pocket.

I bet he hates the AFL

Why do we even bother trying to save these faggots? This is the third time and they're still giving us shit

>Greece chatting shit about any country
Compared to Greece we are #1

Because borders = racism

>Greece jelly that our country isnt a pile of shit like theirs

Banter for days

The hell is this nonce talking about? How could trade between 2 allied nations ever be a bad thing when it benefits them both?

Ok, this has to be the most rage inducing comment

Its like if Scotland was a real country

really? i think of the alt right as being more daily shoah, fash the nation, millennial woes etc. than breitbart

Mental to believe that the woman who was one of the original plotters that helped liberalise the Conservative Party is a secret anti-globalist

Come on, be honest, the majority of Thatcherite only-care-about-the-money talk here has come from Brit/pol/ spazzing out over trade deals rather than focusing on the fact that we have a government in power right now doing pretty much business as usual as it has been for the last 26ish years

Wow Greece got told there lad.

Offer him £50 for his trains now he can't use them due to refugees living on the tracks.

Stop posting tower headed French Trollops

>that hand

Kek

Hope the Three Brexiteers keep holding her to account.

>i'm glad i feel no loyalty to this land

Remain in a nutshell
>you've robbed muh future of sucking up everything i can from british taxpayers before fucking off to work abroad and put nothing back in.

britain is nothing but a host to suck dry for them

someone should tell him that greece wouldn't even be a country today if Britain didn't get bored of conquering the world and decided to fuck about in the Balkans

>I'm glad I feel no loyalty to this land.

REEEEEEE to the gallows with the cunt.

both are part of the alt-right, both are the problem.

The funny thing is that he's probably not even English, but a kike.

>the republican tradition vs Australia's stanch monarchism
We republic now.

Greece in flames

Any guesses what colour its hair is?

>These peoples votes cancel out yours

>Stop posting tower headed French Trollops
>He doesnt enjoy French women as well as Anglo women

You sound like a spoil sport

what problem? the problem of entertainment?

Why would we focus on the things that haven't changed in decades?

Turns out he's a kraut

Feel free to dox him

She was one of the only main frontbenchers who tried to stop Cameron and his lacky Osborne from going full globalist. Have you forgotten how 'immigration leads to a lack of cohesion' and 'gtfo illegals' stance? Sure, she didn't stop immigration, but that's because she couldn't due to the EU.

Now, I'm not saying she's 'redpilled' or anything like that, because with politicians you can never tell the truth with what they say, which is why I'm going to wait and see what happens next.

what a fuckin poof

>As opposed to Theresa "Globalist shill" May?

Completely. How much do we actually know about May? She kept her head down. Consistently spoken against mass immigration. Was expected back leave but even when backing remain stayed largely quiet. She has gotten herself into office through playing it safe and not being too loud.

Well now she is in charge. Has talked up Brexit as an opportunity and appointed many of the best the Conservatives have against the Globalists. David Davies in charge of leaving the EU alone is based. BoJo foreign secretary, the man willing to tell the truth about the likes of Saudi and Turkey? Priti "scrap foreign aid" Patel in charge of foreign aid?

I didn't want May either, but so far things are looking way better than expected. I couldn't have expected better if Leadsom had won.

I'm an Australian who welcomes it, and I dare say that a majority would want closer ties with Britain, excluding the republican Australians who congregate on Reddit.

CAN WE STOP POSTING REDDIT

Always the Gibs countries. Makes you think that they MIGHT have an agenda.

That's Marion you dummy, Marine is her aunt.

There is only one woman it is acceptable to admire in the company of others

Kek, what's this from?

More cuckoldry from FlavioB19

Do sometimes the soil get soggy enough to cause a sinkhole?

>tfw lived in Germany for 3 years
>tfw went to classes and learnt pretty good German, got certificates etc
>then got a job

If he really wants to live there get a fucking work permit, christ it's like he thinks he can just go to the US or Canada/NZ/Australia and just live there.

TomoNews from Taiwan. Based bastards

Link to comment pls, this triggers me so much that I have to downvote it.

the problem that more and more people on the internet that happen to be vaguely right wing get caught up in internet drama and echo chamber nonsense without any view of the bigger picture.

the best example of the """alt right""" was the milo photo shoot that was apparently major news

Occasionally,

M U S C L E S

The LBC Twitter is funny. Usually it carries videos of James O'Brien crying during an emotional call from some Pole who was looked at a bit funny while speaking in pure Polish throughout the entirety of her Tesco shop, but they're shilling videos of Farage with captions that make him look like an absolute twat.

Our services won't really falter with tariffs since they're well known to be good and reliable. We don't really need to compete with others.

It feels as though reddit believes global trade is just about 'muh tariffs'.

>That's Marion you dummy, Marine is her aunt.

Clearly I know since the name of the file is Marion Maréchal-Le Pen wallpaper 086

I was making a joke about an user who confused her for Marine Le Pen last thread, thats why I said Marine Le Pen "apparently"

I dont disagree with that, but I like Marion just as much, sorry. Elizabeth was a qt in her prime. Do you happen to have the picture of her sitting next to a piano, she looked nice and curvy in that photo.

It was a month ago lad

my m8 kept getting stuck in traffic because of the mancunian way sinkhole kek

No Immigrants = NHS IS DOOMED

This is insane

Can people stop saying "She didn't stop migration.. The EU wouldn't let her!" when it clearly wasn't a problem for her since she CAMPAIGNED TO REMAIN IN THE EU?

Not to mention the fact that non-EU migration also went up under her, which she could have controlled if she wanted to, but she doesn't

Have you forgotten the Nasty Party speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=2gg_VksiEd4
This video directly deals with what you just said

>British music
>the Beatles

This pisses me off, Fucking ELGAR dick heads

>having a culture makes it hard to have a culture
Tell that one to Kipling.

Because they accidentally clicked a link to Brit/pol/ on r/UK.

he is shifting the overton window which is a positive
unless you try to follow him i dont really know where youre hearing about him, go to the Sup Forums catalogue now i doubt there will be anything

Sinkholes are such nasty cunts. Worse is if this shit happened under your house

The proportion of non-UK EU nationals working in the NHS is 4%.

I hope you don't mean this one?

>muh benefit
Pretty sure having barriers taken away from accessing the UK's financial market/system would be beneficial to them. Do they not have banks over there?

>Hitchcuck edition
Noice

>instantly crash

Also it's quite funny to see that the UK poster isn't deemed someone who knows what he's talking about, when it comes to a UK topic.

>ed is the ellipse poster

Ed wants a comeback.