Feelin like a loser anons. Been out of hs a few years now and still cant get laid...

Feelin like a loser anons. Been out of hs a few years now and still cant get laid. Feeling cursed and probably gonna kill myself soon

>how old are you
>when did you first get laid
>how many girls have you fucked
>estimated times fucked

Attached: 05EEED9E-716F-4FEC-AB23-AF475997FAF4.jpg (960x851, 41K)

>23
>never
>none
>none

Same fam.
Feels fuckin bad

Never

Ditto dude

try living with a gf and still not getting laid. then when you communicate this youre faced with no action on her part.. cheating has been fun doe

> 20.
> 18
> 4
> 30-40?

no reason to get down, work on bettering yourself op before you go out and try to get somebody else

>36
>at 15
>maybe a dozen or so
>i honestly have no idea, not a huge amount though

Like this guys says.. ..work on yourself, man. Don't rely on the world to make you into the person you want to be...that's on you and it always will be. Live your life, improve your station and do your best to be happy; women respond to that. They respond to confidence and to a man who is okay being in it for himself.

That's where the "nice guys vs. assholes" thing comes into play. It isn't that women gravitate toward assholes, they gravitate toward men with high confidence; something that a lot of those "asshole" types naturally have. And the key to having REAL confidence is living a life you can be happy with. That's on you. Get to work, man. You can do it.

>21
>20
>1 girl
>probably 10 times
She dumped me and I dont know how to get a new gf

Thats the thing though man. I already feel the best im gonna be. I just feel like life is all downhill from this point. I give the "i dont give a fuck" vibe all day, but everybody just ignores me in the end. Im always last choice for anything. Im fuckin done

Attached: B715B449-A40B-429B-AAFB-61F1F5FE1950.jpg (700x700, 28K)

15-16
No idea but quite a bit.

Just keep trying man. You’ll get some pussy sometime and if you’re that hurting go get jerked off by an Asian run and tug. I’ve done it when I have some dry spells. It’s not half bad.

>58
> how old is op?
> how many of you have moms?
> can't recall... to many mothers to count.

dubs, if you're in uni, get involved with a new group. if not, find a bar or something to go to.

go to the gym, find motivation with something that you enjoy and find friends that share the same thing with you

if you find something that motivates you then you'll lose the "i dont give a fuck" vibe

change up your habits, do something that isnt in the norm of your normal life

1200-1500 times

>>how old are you
i'm not going to post the smallest modicum of actual personal information on this fucking information gathering honeypot
>>when did you first get laid
late teens
>>how many girls have you fucked
more than fifty
>>estimated times fucked
i have no idea. it's a lot

>>how old are you 33
>>when did you first get laid 21/22
>>how many girls have you fucked around 70/80
>>estimated times fucked around 300x I guess

t. not chad, just approached literally more than thousands of girisl and got rejected a lot. avg girls in general. could be better but could be way worse so overall okayish

17 (which Ill regrettably admit I paid for most of them)

fuck idk, across all 17, probably about 40 or 50

side note, I initially only went to see a whore to lose my virginity as a confidence builder, so when a real girl came along I wouldnt be nervouse about it.
Now its become an addiction.

>23
>almost 14... so havent
>0
>0

>24
>18
>4
>Idfk

>i'm not going to post the smallest modicum of actual personal information on this fucking information gathering honeypot
that's rich, you thinking you need to post any personal info for {{them}} to collect your info.

>18
>never been laid but kissed a few
>girls kissed like 3
i really could care less about relationships at least on a long term level i need to escape this environment first and figure shit out also i dont want a girl who is annoying but has tits or will balloon in like a decade and leave me with their offspring

? but more than 250 at least

Like 7
Eh could be worse

>i'm not going to post the smallest modicum of actual personal information on this fucking information gathering honeypot
So you're 15? Alright faggot

I DONT WANA BE SOME STUPID CUNTS BABY DADDY TO SOME WOOLHEADED HALFLING NIGGERBABY FUCK

15?

16 years old
lost count, we lived together for some years and fucked pretty much every other day. more than one time per day on weekends

14yo
100ish
...a few thousands?

>thousands

Yea right

You lived alone at 16?