How do you still support a club that is as internally fucked as Chelsea?

How do you still support a club that is as internally fucked as Chelsea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=93
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness. I guess that sounds stupid.

They won the league just last season.

They won 14/15 too, but the board took their cock and rammed it up Mourinho's ass, who in turn didn't want to win until he got his players and overtrained the team and selected bad players for the lineups. Same thing with Conte now.

after finishing 10th in 2016, I think it balances out

So they'll win it again next season, what's the big deal?

No it sounds accurate, I have been feeling the same thing since late November with us.

The deal is that kind of consistency is just depressing, sure we don't spend as much money as the Manchester clubs. But we should be able to maintain top 4 consistently, sporadic finishes are silly. Our 5 PL titles and 1 CL title is all that separates us from midtable teams.

>supporting chelsea
literally no one does that

3 league titles in 6 years is not depressing at all, most clubs in the world would love that kind of consistency.

3 PLs since 2010
1 CL in 2012
I will admit, that's a lot more than Arsenal have had, but perhaps it is London clubs in general now. Arsenal and Chelsea are great, but are prone to some of the worst runs of form in the league. Tottenham batter everyone but never win anything.

Give me the basic gestalt

I always liked chelsea and will continue doing it

I'm a sad bitch, I'm a sad bitch.

You do realize he's quoting Butters right?

epl is so weak last season

yep must be fucking awful winning the league every other year
fucking hell

Not it wasn't. The winner had 93 points (second most ever 86. The season Leicester won it they have fucking 81 points with 71 in second; that's weak

This season isn't even bad, still will make top 4 and no one is catching City.

The press is overblowing everything at Chelsea, the have wanted Antonio sacked since the Burnley game, he is pestered with the same questions every press conference and frankly it's disgusting.

Antonio wants to sign a contract extension so I am happy.

>American
>London club
>"we", "our" or "us"
hmmm

>owned by russian oligarch
>3 bongs
barely an english club

VERY high highs and VERY low lows

Daily reminder that Roman Abhramovich is a kike that destroyed English football.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=93

Cry more

you now remember netherlands

>we
>us

>Walk the league
>mercenaries lose motivation next season and under-perform
>manager gets sacked
>repeat
Chelsea are stuck in this cycle

>us
>we
>rentboy bandwagon

Cringe

If Conte falls for the false 9 meme again instead of playing Giroud he can get the fuck out.

they only need good replacements for fabregas and costa
they arent fucked

>boohoo we've only won 3 league titles in 6 years

Americans are fucking cancer. Die

Chelsea fans are an embodiment of their club
>rich daddy
>divorced your mom
>got a new gf
>spend a trillion on gifts
>divorce her 2 years later
rinse and repeat

Really doesn't sound too bad at all.

they need a replacement for fucking bakayoko
he's terrible
fortunately for them, their youth is incredible and they have plenty of players in the england setup and winning youth trophies.
unfortunately for them, they never play their youth.
RLC, Musonda, Abraham, etc will never get a chance, and instead they'll just keep buying shit replacements

>how do you still support a club...?

Is that the most american question in existence?

>morata is kill
>conte is finished
>hazard and tibo possibly leaving
>club unwilling to spend big a lot of money

They're finished.

it does because it fucks you up to not have a family (or at least one that did not end naturally)

it's like getting touched as a child and then turning out to be gay when you're 20

>It's another episode of foreign customers get angry that """"their"""" team doesn't win every single match after they've bought all the merchandise

isn't this from south park?